Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49394 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2017
I graduated with third class from university of Benin, civil engineering

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Let's stop bastardizing the third class

74 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Gani fewehinmi and elumelu and ibori are third class holders

185 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Funlordjnr: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2017
I like your positivity! Keep it up!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2017
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow

301 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by MONITZ: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Gani fewehinmi and wole soyinka and ibori are third class holders

Mbok, Abeg remove Soyinka and Ganis'names from that list because we all know what went down in their respective cases. But that of Ibori we know nothing about and we re therefore open to conjectures....

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow
you way get first class where you they tongue

419 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by SalamRushdie: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

SMH leaders of tomorrow

From experience I am sure the OP is a lot more intelligent than you are

251 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

From experience I am sure the OP is a lot more intelligent than you are

Say something more reasonable, realistic and intelligent next time. As of now i know your level.

Another dundy spotted

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Gani fewehinmi and wole soyinka and ibori are third class holders

Wole Soyinka graduated with a Second Class Upper.

The Nobel Laureate also used the occasion to dispel the insinuation that he graduated with third-class division. Soyinka said that he graduated from the University College, Ibadan with a Second Class Upper. He explained that although he had kept silent on the issue over the years, he decided to open up for the first time over the rumour as a mark of respect for the participants.
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/i-made-second-class-upper-soyinka/

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

you way get first class where you they tongue

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow 3rd class association will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

adeke undecided

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

adeke undecided

Lmao. Continue proving me right.

Hide behind a meme of your president general.

Dude as a guy with younger brothers who want to see them become something in life. Go and improve yourself. Thay it worked out for dino do not mean it will work out for you as well. Its a fact in the labour market, 3rd class graduates are almost never considered even for petrol attendant.

Its nothing to be proud of and please grow up

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Lmao. Contine proving me right.

Hide behind a meme of your president general.

Dude as a guy with younger brothers who want to see them become something in life. Go and improve yourself. Thay it worked out for dino do not mean it will work out for you as well. Its a fact in the labour market, 3rd class graduates are almost never considered even for petrol attendant.

Its nothing to be proud of and please grow up
do you think you talking to an undergraduate or what, i bet you cant stand it if we post our transcripts on air for all to see.... see this oswanya oooo

63 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by SalamRushdie: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Say something more reasonable, realistic and intelligent next time. As of now i know your level.

Another dundy spotted

For you info there a very few people around that can match me intellectually in any known field...I do amazing things with my brain but it's a pity I have to stay anonymous

30 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

For you info there a very few people around that can match me intellectually in any known field...I do amazing things with my brain but it's a pity I have to stay anonymous

All you just said are what scholars term beautiful nonsense.

Smart ones do not brag about their intellect, why? Cuz its visible.

Those who do (like you) actually know nothing but are the 1st to give advice.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

do you think you talking to an undergraduate or what, i bet you cant stand it if we post our transcripts on air for all to see.... see this oswanya oooo

Pls lets do that. So you can crawl into a cave after.

And yes you are a proud 3rd class dundy, if not a full one but a potential undergrad who knows chances of making even 2:2 is like telling lai mohammed to say the truth

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Pls lets do that. So you can crawl into a cave after.

And yes you are a proud 3rd class dundy, if not a full one but a potential undergrad who knows chances of making even 2:2 is like telling lai mohammed to say the truth
grow some wisdom son, i pity your un born kids cry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by realhumanity: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
I graduated with third class from university of Benin, civil engineering

This guy just messed up himself. You think you are a kid?

Graduating third class isn't the problem, some people do not even go to school. The problem is the fact that he forged his result to go for NYSC. This goes to show how criminal minded this man is. We shouldn't be celebrating criminals like this because kids like you will not see anything wrong in it. Many people will see it as another idea to skip their carryovers and forged their own results just to go for NYSC.

Chris, you have not only disgraced yourself but you have ended up making it difficult for serious minded people to take you serious since you want tow the path of the jaguda senator. A senator who should have been locked in kirikiri irregularities in his certificate, you are here cheering him.

On behalf of smart and intelligent Uniben engineering graduates who used the LT1, LT2, LT3 and LT4, we hereby dissociate from you because you have brought shame to our beloved class.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

grow some wisdom son, i pity your un born kids cry

Lmao, on the contrary lil boy, i pity you the most, leave the unborn ones to carve their own part in life, from our back and forth so far, i thinknyou neednthe pity and prayers way more than they do.

Amd Please use another meme at least. Change it small na. Be smart haba.

If its even the i dont give a Bleep meme. Abeg use am

22 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Day169: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2017
[s][/s]You can't be judged for having a third class but I'm sure, you would at least be better off standing alone, to write your own "success story".

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2017
realhumanity:

This guy just messed up himself. You think you are a kid?

The worst part is that you are snapping pic in LT3 where bright minds graduated.

Dont mind d boy and his cheerleaders. I am very sure he is regretting opening this thread.

26 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Lmao, on the contrary lil boy, i pity you the most, leave the unborn ones to carve their own part in life, from our back and forth so far, i thinknyou neednthe pity and prayers way more than they do.

Amd Please use another meme at least. Change it small na. Be smart haba.

If its even the i dont give a Bleep meme. Abeg use am
i love it bro, dino is a role model for the youths of this country....... hope you ve take breakfast son.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TapDance: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Graduating with a 3rd class is nothing to be proud of, it means you don't know where your talents lie or you are just plain stupid_ and should have become a carpenter's apprentice rather than wasting your parents resources at college.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Christane: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
is it a crime to graduate wit 3rd class?

21 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by donbenz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
mek we fry yam? undecided
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by adonbilivit: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
I d come
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by chynie: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oga clap for yourself
don't worry your children will graduate with 3rd class too
so u will know how your parents felt when u graduated with 3rd class

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by idris4r83(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Congratulations
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Christane:
is it a crime to graduate wit 3rd class?

My brother, e tire me o

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by opalu: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
No need to show yourself. No one has said 3rd class is a crime. It is the inconsistencies that have been the bone of contention. Why claim you graduated from popular Ivy League schools when you just followed someone for seminars there. undecided

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Aba (Photos & Videos) / Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.