Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully (71623 Views)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Abokii8(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Useless pastors,half of their prophesies evey fool can know.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by M4gunners: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
wasco8:

http://newsrescue.com/nigerian-pastors-who-predicted-2015-elections-outcome-woefully/#axzz3WD0JURql
Op are you afraid to mention the popular pastors who also prophesied about the election? Where's TB Joshua, Tunde B,Oyedekpo D and so on?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by seeker121(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fake pastors everywhere na God i dey call on anytime cos he never fail.Apostle sulaiman johnson prediction or prophecies dey make me laugh with buhari winning that election has rendered all other predictions useless.If to say jona win that election everybody would have been looking forward for manifestation of the rest.

YIMU
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ten prophets who decieved Jona, lol. Even SaTAN Gurumaharaji also made the wrong prediction
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by tsdarkside(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
the best is to avoid this so called prophets....i like mbaka...he was right on point...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UR5g69sx9E
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by mceze(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
wasco8:

http://newsrescue.com/nigerian-pastors-who-predicted-2015-elections-outcome-woefully/#axzz3WD0JURql
The Op is bias,he didnt mention the woeful prediction of the thief called Oyedepo..I guess u are a member of his business empire.GOD is watching you!
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015

8. Josiah Chukwuma Onuoha of Christ Foundation Miracle International Chapel, Lagos

“The thing is that Buhari’s case will even be worse. Buhari has no grace to rule this country again. He is being pushed into it by selfish, diabolic elements. Let him go and seek God the way true Moslems do.”

9. Pastor Dapo Adeniyi

“Buhari has a good agenda to eradicate corruption in Nigeria. But it is unfortunate that he will not win the election. Though he will give (APC vs PDP) Goodluck Ebele Jonathan tough time. He will accuse PDP of rigging the election, go to court but justice will not prevail. What a pity. I see him fainting and uncooperative to ensure the peace of Nigeria after his defeat.”

Words and opposite

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by ybalogs(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
The prettiest people do the ugliest thing._kanye West.
Let's believe more in God than all these liars

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by humberjade: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
sagewonders:
“2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in
violence and end up in court case. 2015 election is
another June 12. The man who truly won will not
govern or rule.”........ apostle Johnson Suleiman

what if court disqualify buhari on 22 April.

It is so not possible...If d case in court has to do with Buhari's certificate, it has bn found...It's has bn with d Nigerian Army all these while.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by efilefun(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
like obasanjo did when he resumed office in 1999 i believe buhari will do the same... wipe out the TOP BAD EGGS and replace them
oweman:

The Nigerian military is now onspot and will surely need a very long time and extremely hard work to get out of the mess it has put itself for such a corrupt regime .
Its good Gen. AKIMRINANADE early told the world of the happenings, now the shame is on those cowards that called themselves Generals .pepper soup generals
Mammy market burukutu drunkards good for nothing !
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Psalmmie001(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
False Prophets.. Lies And Illusion.. JAH save us all..
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by tsdarkside(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
lets vote Rev Ejike Mbaka to african pope
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by MoneyGreen(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Is guru maharaji a pastor or a god?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Jackbawer: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
All them go rot in hell fire i swear. Jesters
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Donbabaj: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Even our so called Association of Witches & Wizard who pledged allegiance to GEJ. I read on naira land every day. they are all fake. k lay God knows who are his
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by xtervaganza(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dharniel:
Prophecy gone wrong, make i no talk plenty so as not to invite the wrath of God upon myself.
this is why these fraudster will continue to reign supreme.

Which wrath are u afraid of? From the god who kept quiet while boko haram butchered his worshippers in the church?

Abeg
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by avicky(f): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmm. Just like d 400 prophets vs Michaiah. All prophesying d victory of Ahab except Michaiah.
Lamentatiins 3:37 has fulfilled on Buhari. Let them go and hug transformers closest to them

Btw, witches and wizards who is your olori oko? The last time i checked, Jesus is d head of all principalities and powers.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by goldfish80(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Apostle Johnson Suleman predicted correctly on his 2013 prophesy but his 2015 he was way off mark, he totally got it wrong.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by deolu2000(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
These ones are not prophets buy business men who are looking for what to eat and their gullible follwers will be shouting "daddy said".you no get baba for house? smh...
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by laytoshtwo: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
God told lsiaih,go and tell hezekiah he will die,hezekiah wept and prayed,when lsiaih left ,God told him tell that man he is not going to die again. Is Isiaih a liar? Keep your mouth from trouble.2King 20:1-5.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by laytoshtwo: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
mceze:
The Op is bias,he didnt mention the woeful prediction of the thief called Oyedepo..I guess u are a member of his business empire.GOD is watching you!

He never predicted any candidate as at last week he said the loser will accept it with good faith.Hope yourmamama dey alive you need guidance.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
They should ask Rev Mbaka how he did it. grin
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by koredeolanrewaju(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Leave them in the hand of God...fake pastors. Simply cos of money.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
xtervaganza:
this is why these fraudster will continue to reign supreme.

Which wrath are u afraid of? From the god who kept quiet while boko haram butchered his worshippers in the church?
Abeg

Dont get me wrong, a man of God will always be a man of God irrespective of whatever mistakes he makes, they are not for me to condemn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by adamapple: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=Uwakuwak post=32303492]
You too much
Thank you ma.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by myola777(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
sagewonders:
“2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in
violence and end up in court case. 2015 election is
another June 12. The man who truly won will not
govern or rule.”........ apostle Johnson Suleiman

what if court disqualify buhari on 22 April.
you know, in betting what they call 'Double chance'
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Wysman16(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
We commit every tin 2 d lords hands
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by chessguru(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
It is still not certain who will rule Nigeria from May 29 , it is too early to talk about false prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Cchuks27(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Apostle Suleiman disappointed me. I've followed this man prophesies for the past two years. He disappointed. He just makes likely guess.
Today I believe in one church, The Holy Catholic Church.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pejapaul:
this is not the avenue to mock the men of God, as far as am concern, unless we see GMB sworn in and spent four years in office, we cannot say their prophecy is not correct

These are NOT men of GOD....They are Satanic charlatans, nothing more!!! Any man who says, "God says...and it doesn't come to pass is no Prophet of the Most High"! Simple! God is not a man that he should lie (Numbers 23:19); he honors his WORD more than his name! Don't deceive yourself brah!

Matthew 7:21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by xtervaganza(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dharniel:

Dont get me wrong, a man of God will always be a man of God irrespective of whatever mistakes he makes, they are not for me to condemn.
ok

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by cbaba: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
So fake winch dey....choi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.