Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully (71620 Views)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by kay29000(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
thinkdip:

this prophecy is on point
check It well

Super on point!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by darnley16(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
adamapple:
Na God go help dem

My small letter to Sai baba

Baba, I no too sabi english so pardon me make I use pidgin.

I just wan tell u say I hapi as u don win. Wen i c as dem dey spoil your name, I com start fasting and prayer for u make u for win. D more I c as dem dey spoil your name for tv and newspaper, d more I dey fast and pray. Thank God say I no waste my time.

Na small thing I want make u do for me. I no say u get a long and difficult road ahead since this country don jabaru finish but God go hep u. Just lean on am. My request-

* na people's general we dey call you. No be tinubu general, no be fashola general no be ameachi general, no be apc general but people's general. So abeg no forget us, your people.

*your VP, do grassroots campaign. Abeg make e no end for dere. Make e continue to dey do am. Make me no am as grassroots VP. And I take God beg una, make una no fight like Obj and atiku. Dey go too laf una

*i for like make una get agent for nairaland wey go dey tell una wetin d masses dey talk, wetin dey want and wetin u dey do wey dem no like. E go hep una wella

* I no say na democracy we dey but I for like make u bring back WAIC (war against indiscipline and corruption). I don tire for people wey dey chance me for queue for school and atm. I small. I no sabi fight. Lawlessness too much. Make e be first com, first serve even if na your brother dey do d serving

* d big thing wey I for like make you do na make you see as you go fit try make nigeria join small. Even if na only fifty percent. Make igbo stop to call yoruba slave, make other tribes stop to yab you and your people say una no fit pronounce fifty, make people stop to yab igbo wey dey call oil oyel and say dem too like money, make people stop to laf dem calabar people language- rondon. Make dem stop to call Niger delta people militants. I no say e no go easy but try make you do wetin go bring us together. No neglect any tribe abeg

*abeg I no say e go hard but fogive everybody wey do u bad tin with their campaign. Forgive the person wey say you go die, forgive the person wey call you brain dead, forgive the person wey call e sef bastard etc As oyibo say, be d bigger man make shame for catch devil. As people don forget all d bad tin wey our broda do, dey praise am now, make dem praise u like dat too. I no go lie, sometimes I dey wish say you fit be dictator small make u for deal with dese people small but thank God say you don be born again democrat

*the time wey I respect you die na wen I go hep person submit project for school, I com hear as professors dey talk about you. Dese na phd people wey don write thesis tire. Dem talk say dey want make u b presido even if u no get certificate. Baba, I hail o!

* na God go continue to bless and keep you. My small church don form prayer group to dey pray for you everyday as dem see say plenty people want make you fail. Who say you go fail or die for there, God go visit all of dem one by one. E talk say e go contend with dose wey contend against you. No shaking baba

Lastly, abeg no forget us. Na beg we dey. Pdp go laf us tire if u no do wetin u talk say u go do. Our broda, Jonathan try but I no say u go try pass am. If you fail, pdp and kowa go unite form anoda party and their symbol go be bulala (cane) to flog u comot for dere.

I love you, my family love you, my small church love you and I know say plenty nigerians love you.

Sai Buhari
you have just said the Mind of we nigerians ,
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by darnley16(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
aflyingbird:
these're some of the same Pastors misleading folks in Naija, telling them not to marry so and so. i wonder how many pple hv broken up with their destined wives and husbands bc they listened to some Pastor
hmm uve got personal issues dear
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by econity(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
sagewonders:
“2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in
violence and end up in court case. 2015 election is
another June 12. The man who truly won will not
govern or rule.”........ apostle Johnson Suleiman

what if court disqualify buhari on 22 April.
it is APC ticket so PDP is still out of place.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Edokpia: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
sagewonders:

. Thanks for this remark,they are very quick to make suitable statements concerning buhari forgeting not all prophets are fake, especially the prophecies from apostle suleman, almost one quater of what he prophesied for 2015 has come to pass without any single one failed. He said a man who won will not govern or rule,someone has been declared winner and a case ready for judgment is awaiting in court what if it turns the other way round,will you come here to say he is a false prophet.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by wasco8(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin
ollah1:
@op you spelled pastors wrongly. It's GUESSERS
grin
ollah1:
@op you spelled pastors wrongly. It's GUESSERS
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Edokpia: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
econity:

it is APC ticket so PDP is still out of place.
. Are you sure you know what you are saying go and consult the constitution or go and study the tribunal judgments in edo, ekiti,ondo and even former speaker sanusi buhari and see whether the party or person in question was the beneficiary of the jugdment, maybe the goal post should be shifted for your own interest.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by sukkot: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Neplusultra:
U Oga! Wia av u bin?! Was expecting ur own prophecy angry
i already gave my prophesy a year or two before the win that buhari is the winner. in fact i also have a thread from 2 months ago wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2124687/world-powers-decided-nigerian-elections/1#32307986

how are things with you ? trust all is well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by larrymoore(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
99percent are Fake and failure
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
u must be one of dem fake pastors lipsrsealed

darnley16:
hmm uve got personal issues dear
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by tomzman: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
It is better for a Prophet to shut up than say what the Lord hasn't said. I pity the members of these churches. Idolising men of God is the most foolish thing a Christian can ever do. The Bible has made it clear that the Lord knows those who are his. These 'prophets' should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by mikeade86: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Shame on those so-called pastors and the prophets, they are prophets of dooms, they can't even see themselves. talkless of our country nigeria..All what they can see is money, somebody's wife and people's properties.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by omonosakhare(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
All dese men of God self, may God free us from deir false prophesy. Pls follow d CHANGE trend laid down by APC
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by bid4rich(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
jeeqaa7:
419ers

How much did they collect from you?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Emmaowolabia(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
sagewonders:

On what ground? I guess u are not aware that his certificate has been found.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Ennnaj: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
midolian:
Many fake prophets with millions of followers..May God open the eyes of the followers and save our nation from these evil men.
U are a demonic being. Better dont use ur mouth to buy divine job. U must nt make comment on social networks.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by midolian(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ennnaj:
U are a demonic being. Better dont use ur mouth to buy divine job. U must nt make comment on social networks.
one of the blind followers..May God open your eyes, Mr Orubebe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by matingo(f): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
@WITZAN, we 'FLEW'.......
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by jeeqaa7(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
bid4rich:

How much did they collect from you?

Ignorance is a diseases .. Its unfortunate urs is terminal.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by andyanders: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
thinkdip:

this prophecy is on point
check It well
Ashimalowo is spiritually gifted. I have been watching and waiting for the outcome of those prophets who predicted that Jonathan will win and at the end Buhari now won. Of what prediction again will they come here to tell us nonsense? I do not know the kind followers that move with them.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by captainrf1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
the cloud was not clear when they saw the prophecy
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Intendy: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dharniel:
Prophecy gone wrong, make i no talk plenty so as not to invite the wrath of God upon myself.
You are free to talk and you shall not see the wrath of God cause you are speaking the truth.Many are false prophet
YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by thinkdip(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
andyanders:

Ashimalowo is spiritually gifted. I have been watching and waiting for the outcome of those prophets who predicted that Jonathan will win and at the end Buhari now won. Of what prediction again will they come here to tell us nonsense? I do not know the kind followers that move with them.
I love his grace. ..I can't doubt his gift because I know his root and where he started from
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by thinkdip(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
kay29000:

Super on point!!!
na so
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by thinkdip(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rotimi47:
on polnt & interpretation 95% OK.
yes bro
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by thinkdip(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
malonephill:
this is also on point
you know baba is always on point nao
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by thinkdip(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ilaje44:

Though not a religious person, Ashimolowo's vision is actually a positive revelation.
you are right sir
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by thinkdip(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
omogidi234:

Thank you sir. I listen to the KICC Pastor once in a while but I have some reservation. In any case, the day I read that his stuff, I knew it was Buhari and the 20 percent was our brothers from ND. So please let the OP remove his name from the list.

I also want us to note that sometimes, what these chaps say may be the truth in the spiritual realm but because of what they have said some folks went praying and may be the events were changed again in the same realm- this is not to mean that I am supporting them, just what I believe.
you are so right my brother, prophecy can be changed or averted. It depends on your stand with it, if somebody prophecy negatively you can definitely avert it by prayers
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Where is pastor FIREMAN...?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Pebcak: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
WHEN i SEE PASTORS/PREACHERS LIKE THIS I THINK, SCAM 419,OLE.....
ITS OK JUST SAY I SEE..... BUT WHEN YOU START SAYING GOD SAID.....,GOD SHOWED ME....
AND FEW MONTHS LATER ITS ALL LIE
I BEG WHO IS LYING BECAUSE I KNOW THE GOD I SERVE WILL NOT LIE

[img]http://i./yoJC2NhEwhBSQhu6WY.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by beelon1020(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Life is not easy for a blind man... Who God has chosen no man can curse... Am sure they heard their own thoughts not God's voice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.