Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully (71621 Views)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Damsman10(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dharniel:
Prophecy gone wrong, make i no talk plenty so as not to invite the wrath of God upon myself.
in three words "GOD PASS MAN"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
They only forecasted gej's victory based on human intelligence,

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from subscribers being unable to browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200, anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125. Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by omoiyafusat(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fake people with fake prophecy. Kudos to fr mbaka
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Adek15(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
joseph1832:
I've never ever listened to any of these so called money grublers who peddle christianity for their selfish aims. Giving abstract predictions and deceiving the foolish multitude.
you should ask yourselves why are Muslims leaders not prophesying/predicting about this election
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Mutuwa(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
They are simply myopic and discombobulated.

Ditto
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by jayjayjay0214: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
angry WHEN I TELL PEOPLE THAT MOST PASTORS ARE FAKE THEY DONT BELIEVE ME . MTCHEWWW in spanish
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Fibo27(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Witches and wizard association shocked
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by econity(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Edokpia:
. Are you sure you know what you are saying go and consult the constitution or go and study the tribunal judgments in edo, ekiti,ondo and even former speaker sanusi buhari and see whether the party or person in question was the beneficiary of the jugdment, maybe the goal post should be shifted for your own interest.
You're d one shifting the goal post.
If on April 20th Buhari is disqualified, i see no reason how pdp will get the president. The cases you mentioned are cases were the other party won but were denied their ticket. Wen Omehia was disqualified the governorship ticket was not given to opposition but to Amaechi.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by ALISMILE(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
The fact that these false pple, who call themselves men of god, have millions of followers who re soooooooo GULLIBLE that they cannot even see beyond their nose, goes to show how mumu pple ve become rampant! Its like eight out of evry ten is a now a fool! They enrich themselves after making d mumu pple pay tithes in heavy sums! These pastors only use simple psychology on their mumu followers! They simply presumed that its dificut to unseat an incumbent thus, their declaration that GEJ will win! God open their YANSH!!!! Mumu pple open ur eyes!
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by rhames(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
What these pastors don't know is they are not the only ones that have the monopoly of wisdom to see what God can do but there are also men of God who are also gifted with seeing things like them and praying to avert what they saw.

That category of Men of God don't have any political or economic patronage or publicity like these ones mentioned above but fully dedicated to what they do best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by bid4rich(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
jeeqaa7:

Ignorance is a diseases .. Its unfortunate urs is terminal.

Very very unfortunate for you, you just display your own ignorance for the world to see. Its a pity
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by ALISMILE(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Edokpia:
. Thanks for this remark,they are very quick to make suitable statements concerning buhari forgeting not all prophets are fake, especially the prophecies from apostle suleman, almost one quater of what he prophesied for 2015 has come to pass without any single one failed. He said a man who won will not govern or rule,someone has been declared winner and a case ready for judgment is awaiting in court what if it turns the other way round,will you come here to say he is a false prophet.
I want to ask u a question! Wat if d court pronounce that there is no case,will that make u to believe that he is fake? I already knw the answer to that question! Gullibility is a serious disease, like a virus that is not easy to shed! Even if the man kills sombdy, somtin will make u feel it wasn't his fault! That is GULLIBILITY!
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by prinxel(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
I still hold to those prophecies coming to pass, something is going to happen very soon and GEJ will be called upon to rule again...... The word of God can never go back to him void, its a prophesy and must be fulfilled.....
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by davolas(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
y shld people who claim to b man of God b involved in politics self, now tings gone wrong nd u xpect people to blieve u again pity dos who dey go there church
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by inosend: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dharniel:
Prophecy gone wrong, make i no talk plenty so as not to invite the wrath of God upon myself.
Just talk as plenty as you want and nothing go happen. Afterall, are you sure they are true men of God?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
wasco8:

http://newsrescue.com/nigerian-pastors-who-predicted-2015-elections-outcome-woefully/#axzz3WD0JURql
don't be a f00l d year is still fresh. You are just eager to criticize. A$$ hole
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Naira land is full of hypocrite and ignorant animals
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by adamapple: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
darnley16:
you have just said the Mind of we nigerians ,
Thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by musulumi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Islam remains the only true religion......Blind set of people claiming to be spiritual!
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Moderator e be like say the idiot wey post this thing na Oyedapo follower abi.. Did he not say he will open the gates of hell against Buhari's followers.. Please religion is not a scam oh.. Please ee.. Religion is real and the holy way..
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Azeola: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
NA DIS TWO PEOPLE FUNNY ME PASS

12. Guru Maharaji

“There is no vacancy for Buhari at Aso Rock”

As the Living Perfect master of creation in whose hands the fate of Nigerian project lies spiritually, I declare divinity’s decision to return Jonathan to Aso Rock over Muhammadu Buhari.”

I am at the helm of these great and unseen primordial powers of creation.”

DIS ONE DON DEY DISTURB HIMSELF FOR TV. SINCE THE TIME OF FUEL SUBSIDY ISSUE

11. Dr. Okhue Iboi, National coordinator and
spokesman of Witches and Wizards Association
of Nigeria (WITZAN)

“I don’t see General Mohammadu Buhari ruling
this country.

Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu

I LAUGH TIRE WHEN I SEE ALL DIS NAME FOR ONLY ONE PERSON WETIN HAPPEN NA. I BET THERE WILL BE MANY "UKWUS" IN THE FAMILY, THAT FAMILY CAN SUFFICIENTLY BE CALLED THE "UKWU" FAMILY. NA JOKE I DEY O
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by malonephill(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
thinkdip:

you know baba is always on point nao
forever
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Drabrah(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2015

Well, as some rightly advised, if ur pastor predicted GEJ 2 win d election then it's high tym u changed ur church.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Neplusultra(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
sukkot:
i already gave my prophesy a year or two before the win that buhari is the winner. in fact i also have a thread from 2 months ago wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2124687/world-powers-decided-nigerian-elections/1#32307986

how are things with you ? trust all is well
oh I see!! All's well, thank u. Trust u r too?!
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by sukkot: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Neplusultra:
oh I see!! All's well, thank u. Trust u r too?!
oh yeah am coo. thanks a bunches for inquiring
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Neplusultra(f): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
sukkot:
oh yeah am coo. thanks a bunches for inquiring
U welcome.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Fourwinds: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Amack:
Daddy bishop oyedepo said he open gate of hell for any one who vote against president Gej. my question is, is he the gate of hell keeper?
no mind am. God is in charge of gate of hell. God has given us a choice. it is left for anyone to use it as he/she wishes and u will give account of it. I chose to vote for anybody of my choice not a pastor coercing me to do so
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by bezimo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
sagewonders:
“2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in
violence and end up in court case. 2015 election is
another June 12. The man who truly won will not
govern or rule.”........ apostle Johnson Suleiman

what if court disqualify buhari on 22 April.

Interestingly I heard him repeat the same on Sunday while listing to Sunday service last week.If he truly spoke by God, then its possible we haven't seen the end of the election drama twist and turns. In his words he said it would be a repeat of June 12, that the person who truly won will not govern.Though he didn't call names. I went to study June 12 to see what happened. I saw that after the free and fair elections, Abiola won fair and square and became the president elect Just as President Elect Buhari has just won, but something unexpected happened, IBB came and nullified his victory. Will April 22 jugment be the joker!!! Its a matter of time.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by bezimo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fourwinds:
no mind am. God is in charge of gate of hell. God has given us a choice. it is left for anyone to use it as he/she wishes and u will give account of it. I chose to vote for anybody of my choice not a pastor coercing me to do so

You better stop broadcasting garbage and lies since its being proven Bishop Oyedepo never made such statements. Refrain from speaking nonsense against the man of God before God makes you and your generation a mockery by visiting you with his wrath. Check what happened to Marian when she spake against Gods Prophet Moses. Be aware God hasn't changed.
Be warned.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by bezimo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let's watch. We haven't see the end yet.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by bezimo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Amack:
Daddy bishop oyedepo said he open gate of hell for any one who vote against president Gej. my question is, is he the gate of hell keeper?

You better stop broadcasting garbage and lies since its being proven Bishop Oyedepo never made such statements. Refrain from speaking nonsense against the man of God before God makes you and your generation a mockery by visiting you with his wrath. Check what happened to Mirian when she spake against Gods Prophet Moses. Be aware God hasn't changed.
Be warned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.