Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend (3178 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Partner? / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Focused

Enlightened

Intelligent

Kind hearted

Domesticated

Bedroom gangsta
Re: What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend by BOBBYLET: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
*******INelastic pussy*****
*******UNgravitional boobs
*******NORmal booty nd hole for
*******average pedulum
********nice kisser........
........an EPItome of fore playa
Re: What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend by AsanwaKC(f): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dimples192:
In touch with his emotional side
Protective
Generous lover cheesy
Faithful
Intelligent
Passionate
I go with you.... must be Very generous
Re: What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend by ronald4lif(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dimples192:

Hahaha thank you if I said it they'd say I'm mean grin

Lol! Truth must be said regardless.

1 Like

Re: What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend by habeebcole: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
alberto2k:
1 - must be beauriful with pretty eyes like Maami embarassed

2 - Loyal,Supportive and Honest

3 - Must be a Talkative

5 - [size=70] BIG YANSH [/size] grin grin

give example
Re: What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend by Zenith21(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Can suck my Little jnr. hard and make me scream, must be a nymph, must have nice "milk factory" and enuf camp nou *ass*............. Must be an igbo girl. And lastly,

Must have a monicker called lala247.... Shikena grin
Re: What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Zenith21:
Can suck my Little jnr. hard and make me scream, must be a nymph, must have nice "milk factory" and enuf camp nou *ass*............. Must be an igbo girl. And lastly,

Must have a monicker called lala247.... Shikena grin

U r nt serious lol
Re: What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend by Zenith21(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:

U r nt serious lol
omo lala. I serious gan oo.....

My seriousness pass GEJ second term bid grin
Re: What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dimples192:
In touch with his emotional side

Generous lover cheesy

Passionate
see them,you girls will never change,generous(the mentality that he must be able to take care of you financially) smh
AsanwaKC:
I go with you.... must be Very generous
and you too...

When will ladies learn to stop making themselves look like an object...

I give up for una matter
Re: What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend by ProfGday(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
1. She must be a complete woman.I don't want another man in ma mansion.

2. Beautiful inwardly and physically.Cos I am too.

3. A 21st century fashionista wth an 18th century skills of woven a home together to stand d test of time.

4. A complete lady enclosed wth an aura of LOVE........

I KNW SHE'S OUT THERE...........? YOUR PRINCE IS WAITING.
Re: What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 04, 2015
kevinberry:
see them,you girls will never change,generous(the mentality that he must be able to take care of you financially) smh and you too...

When will ladies learn to stop making themselves look like an object...

I give up for una matter

Lol you should give cause you dnt know the mean of a generous lover

(1) (2) (Reply)

What She’s Thinking When You’re Down There / Photo Collection Of Big Fleshy And Beautiful Woman / My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.