Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story (8741 Views)

When My Roommates Ask Me If My Babe Na Ashawo? / What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . / Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 6:24am On Apr 15, 2015
morning
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by vega84(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2015
This bloggers don the worry fr here oooooooooo #vegatalks
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
vega84:
This bloggers don the worry fr here oooooooooo #vegatalks

vega ko M bison ni tongue
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 5:11am On Apr 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
nyce
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 4:20am On Apr 24, 2015
moring
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
kool
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 7:03am On Apr 25, 2015
hello
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
things happening
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2015
we are doing it?
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
check this out
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:

Thank u bro... let's help encourage creativity its not really easy doing this, while other bloggers do copyandpastivity grin

Mehn I love your stories and post what can I do to help you get better. Anyway I only know programming but I love your stories and you are always honest about needing traffic I understand that. Just let me know how I can help am officially a fan.
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2015
cry please dont tell me it ended like that abeg write a good ending I dont care if its not true.
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2015
pcguru1:

Mehn I love your stories and post what can I do to help you get better. Anyway I only know programming but I love your stories and you are always honest about needing traffic I understand that. Just let me know how I can help am officially a fan.

thanx bro u just made me smile
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2015
pcguru1:
cry please dont tell me it ended like that abeg write a good ending I dont care if its not true.

okay will do something about that
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
beautiful evening
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 6:17am On Apr 30, 2015
good morning
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2015
newmuzik:
good morning

any update on the story ? anyway though i guess the ending is alright, just am a sucker for closure.
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2015
newmuzik:
Nike and I met during orientation camp at NYSC and since then we decided to peer up as buddies. She's so cheerful and witty that she lightens up every dull moments with her charm and allure, so we decided to be roommates and we got a place together during our service years. She's an average height lady, lovely body with curves in the right places, dark skinned and with a very pretty face.

She's a chic that is aware of her prowess and finesse. She's a strong advocate of "If you've got it flaunt it." You would always see her with body fitted wears, displaying her enviable hips and butt. An eye candy to many men, there's no day she doesn't come with gists about her would be toasters.

Like every imperfect human being, Nike has some short comings. She appears clean, posh and attractive from the outside but from the inside, she's very untidy and disorganized. Sometimes I wonder how she can spend so much time changing clothes, making up, admiring her pretty self in the mirror at the expense of cleaning the room and putting things in order. She could be a total mess sometimes. She's one terrible cook too, if she doesn't burn her food while on fire, she would add too much salt or in few cases forget to add salt.

Another thing about her is MEN. I don't know if it's the money, looks or sex that gets her so entangled, she's just a man freak. There's hardly a weekend she stays back at the room, she's always up and going, enjoying herself to the fullest. Unlike me, homely, lonely and dealing with the breakup crisis, after Emeka my campus boyfriend for 3 years dumped me for someone else.

I got back from work and I saw Andrew, a scruffy looking corper, standing just outside the room. I said. "Andrew, are you looking for Nike? don't you have her number?"
He just looked and smiled with his big black lips. "Nkem, oyibo pepper!! Nike dey inside, we wan comot. I just dey chill for am for outside."
I went inside inside the room and behold…. The room was in a mess and Nike was dressed up in casuals and applying make up. I said. "Nike!! What happened here? Don't tell me you and Andrew…."
She said. "Nkem darling, sorry about the mess sweet heart, I will clean up as soon as I get back okay. Andrew is just a toy jare, no strings attached just needed to unwind. And sweetheart please, forgive me the stew and chicken is finished. I will get chicken and pepper when I get back and sweety I have gist for you, I caught a big fish. bye Honey."
I looked speechless as she walked out of the room. First thing I did was to soak the bed sheet in hot water and then I cleaned up the room and fixed myself some noodles. I then waited for her to show up and feed me up with the gist she talked about.

Around 9pm she came in, I was asleep but she woke me up. I then said to her. "Babe, if at all you want to get down with some guy, Andrew is the least person you should consider."
She laughed and said. "Nkem, Andrew is very good at it, besides it's just chop and go, unlike some guys that will be disturbing you for relationship. I got my needs sister."
I said to her. "Ehen, Nike. Tell me about that gist now."
She said. "Oh yes! I met one mummy's boy at the bank today. He's tall, handsome, aje butter, and I think he's loaded. He was just stealing a glimpse at me, so I walked up to him and I said hello. You need to see how uncomfortable he was. He was so shy, I even made him drop me here."
I said. "You don't mean it, is he a corper?"
She said. " No he's not, he works at Insight communications, an advertising firm. He is a proper maga. He has called me 8 times today. Maga must pay."

The following morning I got back from the market and I noticed a toyota camry parked outside. I said to myself. "Who has Nike, brought again this time." I was so eager to unravel the new prey. As I got inside I saw a very good looking man seated but what took my attention was the fact that they both devoured the food I prepared for lunch. Nike then got up and said. "Tunde, here's my roommate, Nkem, She's my big sister and my best friend for life."
He could hardly look at me so I said. "You are welcome Tunde." he replied. "Thank you."

He was going through Nike's numerous pictures. He hardly said a word and I could tell he was shy and uncomfortable. There was no way I could leave the room cause I needed to prepare what I got from the market before they went bad. So Nike said to him. "Tunde Darling, I want to go watch a movie." Then he said. "ok let's go."
And that was how they went out.

That evening, Nike came back with some goodies. She came with a pack of juice, bread and some chocolates. She said."look what I got babe."
I felt so sorry for that young man, he looked naive and very innocent to be treated as such. But there was nothing I could do. Nike said. "Before this month ends, I will make sure he gets me a brand new phone."
I know we live in a very cruel world, where men and ladies take advantage of each other. It's a game, a very unfair game and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Nike had quite a number of guys at her disposal. She had a man for every season, I even tried to talk to her about it but she does what pleases her. When you tell her about settling down with a responsible guy, she would say not until she's got a well paying job and she's independent, she rather enjoy herself till then. Different people with different opinion to life.

One evening I had a knock on the door, so I went to open it. It was Tunde and he looked rather worried. He said. "Hello Nkem, I have been trying to reach Nike but her phone has been switched off. I hope she's ok."
I knew Nike was into one of her pranks and there was no way I could give him Nike's other number. So I said. "Well, they haven't been power for some time now, I guess that is the problem. I will tell her as soon as she comes back."
He then left. I called Nike and told her Tunde came around and she made me understand is a ploy she planning, she wants him to think her phone is bad so that he can buy her another phone. Crazy right? And Nike didn't come home that night.

One afternoon, I was having lunch and Tunde came around. He was so worried and bothered and he decided to wait for a while. I couldn't tell him Nike wasn't going to be around that weekend. I offered him some food, he refused until I insisted. He really loved the meal and said. "You are a very good cook"
I told him. "Thank you."
At that point all I could feel for him was compassion, knowing fully well he was just going to be dumped as soon as Nike got what she wanted to get from him. He then begged me. "Nkem, please can I have your number." I was shocked I told him. "What for?"
He stuttered. "Well, I would like you to call me whenever Nike is around so I can see her. Please Nkem, you need to help me."
I didn't like the idea, but I couldn't reject his appeal, I wanted him to feel a bit of hope at least. I gave him my number then he left...................................

To continue please click on link http://www.browngarri.com/intrigues-with-my-friends-guy/

thank you......

Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2015
tongue[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=33264089][/quote]

na u get ya mout tongue
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 5:51am On May 01, 2015
beautiful morning
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by donfineboi: 5:10am On May 04, 2015
interesting
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by riddler4real(m): 7:00am On Aug 12, 2015
good morning
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
my love
newmuzik:
smiley
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Read how the story goes
newmuzik:
my love
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
It happened to me
newmuzik:
good morning
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
some true story
newmuzik:
It happened to me
Re: Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story by newmuzik: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Read on folks
newmuzik:
Read how the story goes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pains Of Havn A Big Cassava / Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards / Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.