Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Check These Young Photo Of BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check These Young Photo Of BUHARI (1427 Views)

Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / The Young Common Sense Leader Bruce, When He Was Young(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check These Young Photo Of BUHARI by Ambrosex: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2015
very handsome president buhari during his teenage age

Re: Check These Young Photo Of BUHARI by Ambrosex: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Awsome
Re: Check These Young Photo Of BUHARI by missbehave247(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Sai baba Sai Change

Mean while APC
Re: Check These Young Photo Of BUHARI by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Cutiecheesy
Re: Check These Young Photo Of BUHARI by gen2briz(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Always cute
Re: Check These Young Photo Of BUHARI by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2015
An astute Leader with uncompromising visions
Baba now that you are there, I will beseech you not to disappoint us oo
Re: Check These Young Photo Of BUHARI by abduljabbar4(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.
I salute your fiction. You insult nohners and you still want their votes. The lesson taught to pej is still not enough. You will get to know how important we are in politics. Ab0ki means friend and I'm sure you think its an offensive word to the average northerner.
Re: Check These Young Photo Of BUHARI by saintkeppy(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
Ambrosex:
very handsome president buhari during his teenage age
. Good Morning sir, where did you get this rare pix of PMB. grin it make sense, really old age can change someone's look.

Sorry, you posted a well analysed selected games by some pro expert B921eawssqrcce-1146926.
I must confess, u guys are really good even though the games didn't go thru' But I have learnt a lesson in it, that's why I had to contact you privately thru' this ur thread &not sport betting thread.
Please I sincerely need ur contacts for subsequent games like this so I can have something to share with you as returns.
Please contact me on 08030632836
&reply me as soon as possible.
Thanks so much I appreciate you!

(1) (Reply)

Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports / "I Stand By My Words" - Dr Abraham Ariyo (on Xenophobic Statements) / Where Is Captain Sagir Koli ( Is It Safe For Him To Come Out Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.