Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles (17800 Views)

Videos: The Five Various Types Of Free-kick Scored By Lionel Messi In His Career / WC Q 2018: $10,000 For Every Unreplied Goal Scored By Super Eagles / Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by lovely17(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2015
30secs:
Sunday MLS ni grin
cheesy
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by baba11(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Raiders:
Sunday Oliseh world cup goal against Spain in 1998. Its one of the best goal in France 98
...yea,I support u....it's my bestie too

1 Like

Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by kraftyiyk: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2015
KANU's goal against Brazil in Atlanta 96..Oliveira Bebeto cried profusely after that match.

Oliseh's long range against Spain.. thier world class goal keeper, 42 yrs old Andoni Zubizaretta was forced to retire after that match.

JJ Okochas free kick against Cameron..simply fantastic.

then.. the miracle of Daman!!! Algiers 89, does anybody remember Chris Ohenhens long ranger ?? when Nigeria came from 4 goals deficit to win the match??
Rasheed Yekini's goal against Cameron in the 3rd place Match of Senegal 92.

1 Like

Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by bastien: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yes undecided
I no get problem with that grin carry on ma'am
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by bastien: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Herald47:
it's against italy and not spain
it against SPAIN, world best goal keeper, lawal even score self,for tight corner
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by bastien: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2015
starlingbawa:

Aabsolutely!!!

These ones never saw the class of 94 (YEKINI, KESHI, AMUNEKE et al) play live!!!
Lol, Same here,but I went back to history and all I can say is WOW
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by bigt2(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2015
seangy4konji:
Bro i need you in computing section...
aiit sir
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by sweetgala(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Sunday Oliseh against Spain 98'
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by MKO4ever(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2015

Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2015
1. Egypt 2006 AFCON:
Ghana vs Nigeria -
Taye Taiwo (Taye Thunder)

2. Egypt 2006 AFCON:
John Utaka (Utaka de Attacker) -
Cameroon vs Nigeria

3. Tunisia 2004 AFCON:
Nigeria vs S/Africa -
Peter O Odemwingie (2 goals)

4. S/Africa 2013 AFCON:
Ivory Coast vs Nigeria
- Emmanuel Emenike

5. Mandela cup 2013:
S/Africa vs Nigeria -
Uche Nwofor (2nd goal)
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by optimusprime2(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Sunday Oliseh's Canon @France 98,
Mheeeeen I thought the net would Burst...
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by Jarus(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Super Eagles: Ahmed Musa's second goal vs Argentina.

Under 23: Kanu's 2nd goal vs Brazil at Atlanta 96

Under-20: Bubwa's goal vs Senegal in AYC 2015 final
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by vokalguy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Okocha's Nations cup goal against Cameroun...that free-kick saved Nigeria.

It was not a free-kick, it was a clearance from Cameroon and the he lashed that ball with his left. Keeper had no chance.

I think I will still go with Oliseh's strike against Spain. I mean common
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by wree91: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
"Sunday delivery on a Saturday" Sunday Oliseh against Spain and Kanu golden goal in Atlanta
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
vokalguy:

It was not a free-kick, it was a clearance from Cameroon and the he lashed that ball with his left. Keeper had no chance.

I think I will still go with Oliseh's strike against Spain. I mean common
oga twas a free-kick.
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by gat2so(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
juliu aghaowa goal against Senegal nations cup goal 2000. and emenike goal against ethopia. wc qualifier
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by naptu2: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yekini 2 -0 Zaire. Tunisia '94.

Check out that first goal. The ball didn't touch the floor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLWLiQ4_n2U
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by seunpinky(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jarus:
Super Eagles: Ahmed Musa's second goal vs Argentina.

Under 23: Kanu's 2nd goal vs Brazil at Atlanta 96

Under-20: Bubwa's goal vs Senegal in AYC 2015 final
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by wayodude(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
as of today, super who? shocked

Best goal, Sunday Oliseh vs Spain in France 98. Unstoppable!!
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by wayodude(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please when offering your contributions remember this thread clearly states 'Super Eagles' i.e Senior national team!

Ladies and gentleman please no more replies having age grade teams like the Olympic team and AYC teams.

You may now continue...wink
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by rhames(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Late Sam Okwarajis equalising goal from outside the eighteen yard box against Cameroon in 1988 African Cup Of Nations in Morocco.
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by rhames(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Late Sam Okwarajis equalising goal from outside the eighteen yard box against Cameroon in 1988 African Cup Of Nations in Morocco.
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by Largernonso(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
amokachis goal. nigeria 3 - 0 bulgaria. usa 94. he celebrated it wt a bull dance
u remember??.

1 Like

Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by nonjebose(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
ritababe:

na wa for u, them never born me wey u start to dey watch match oh
na him be say u don miss many things na

1 Like

Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
rashidi yekini. Goals against Gabon in Tunisia 94.
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by oche79: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Raiders:
Sunday Oliseh world cup goal against Spain in 1998. Its one of the best goal in France 98

GBAM! You too get sense.

1 Like

Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by vokalguy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
oga twas a free-kick.

Full Game is on youtube jare. He scored early in the second half. Check it out
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by pure2012soul(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Daniel Amokachi against Greece.
USA '94
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by stan83: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Golden goal of Kanu Nwankwo in Atlanta '96(wen nigeria beat brasil,bebeto cry)
(Q
ferociouz:
In recent times, Nigerians have been disappointed with the performances of the Super Eagles. Many reasons have been attributed to the poor performances of the team such as not having good players, lack of good tactics and techniques on the side of the coaching crew, administrative ineptitude, etc.

Let's take our minds of all these issues and try to think of the best goal ever scored by the Super Eagles. For me, it'd be that scorcher of a goal scored by Sunday Oliseh in a group stage match at France'98 against Spain. Andoni Zubizaretta never saw it coming!

Feel free to add yours.
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by emmydee(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oliseh against spain, kanu against brazil, emenike against ivory coast, finidi against algeria (1994).
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by emmydee(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Herald47:
it's against italy and not spain

wow! Bros, are u sure u have started watching football when that game was played? It was against spain my dear.
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by zudozz: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
finid george goal against morroco in Nigerian/ghana Natins cup 2000. pls. find d video then come back n tell. d goal was so fantaballus that d ball hit d net n bounced out n he was d only 1 celebrating becos only him knew it was a goal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

English Fixed Draws / Lionel Messi Scores 800th Career Goal In Argentina Win Over Panama / Original And Authentic 14/15 Football Club Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.