Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . (2151 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections –adhoc Staffs / Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections –adhoc Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by shidof(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2015
A tsunami of crisis is set to sweep
through the Rivers State chapter of
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, over its
failure to pay agents it used to allegedly
rig the March 28 Presidential and
National Assembly elections in Rivers
State. Those engaged, who were either
a remnant of the pool of the ad hoc
staffers the Independent National
Electoral Commission, INEC, had
employed and trained but got
converted by PDP, or the party’s band
of militias and supporters enlisted to
join in alleged massive thumb-printing
and other electoral malfeasances
committed by the party to snatch
victory, have threatened a showdown if
PDP officials and their field
commanders continued to keep back
the cash promised them. With the polls
over, some of them who have brought
their plight to the attention of The
Neighbourhood alleged that their
employer – PDP – has refused to pay
them what they were promised.
Narrating their circumstances to The
Neighbourhood in Port Harcourt and
other parts of Rivers State, the used-
but-dumped election riggers alleged
that rather than pay them the money
promised prior to the fraud, the
involved PDP leaders have taken to
singing a different song. “They
promised us huge cash to be paid on
the election day even though to some of
us, we didn’t want to be involved in
their plans, but now, they are telling us
stories. We won’t take it lying low with
them unless they paid us”, the PDP
rigging partners threatened.
The complainants, whose spread spans
across the genders, further narrated
the locations of their unholy
engagements. The Neighbourhood
would not publish their names for
security and safety concerns but their
accounts collaborate allegations of
massive rigging made by the All
Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers
State.
One of the accusers whom The
Neighbourhood simply identified as
Sam narrated his plight.
“I was one of those who served as ad
hoc staff for the March 28 Presidential
and National Assembly elections. I was
trained by INEC but a day to the
elections, some PDP leaders in our area
sent words to me inviting me to meet
with them in the home of one of them
(the cheated election rigger gave the
name of the accused PDP chieftains but
The Neighbourhood would not disclose
their names at this point). They told me
they wanted I and others who were to
also serve as ad hoc staff to “co-
operate” with them on the election day.
When I asked them the type of “co-
operation” they meant, they told me it
was to join in thumb-printing on ballot
papers on the election day.
“I was hesitant in agreeing with them
but when I noticed they were becoming
hostile, I accepted but not after they
had promised to pay me N30,000. So,
on that day(election day), we were all
driven to a house along Onne/Trailer
Park road(in Eleme) which belongs to a
PDP candidate. They brought the ballot
papers and directed all of us to join in
thumb-printing. We joined until they
felt satisfied. There was no voting. But
rather than pay me, they are now
telling me stories”.
The cheated INEC ad hoc staffers
disclosed that the men have engaged in
lines of denial and are passing the
bulk. “They now refer us from one
person to another. Personally, I doubt
their promise to pay after the
Governorship and State House of
Assembly elections. They said they
would pay after the Governorship and
State House of Assembly elections
which they have told us would follow
same style. They boasted they would
win the governorship in the same
manner they used in winning the
March 28 one. But for me and others,
we need our money now”.
Further investigations by The
Neighbourhood showed that not only
did the PDP chiefs turn their
collaborators into milk cows but used
them to achieve their plot at minimum
cost. However, while they paid some
whose wages for the rigging ranged
from N5,000 to N8,000, they pocketed
those whose wages were higher.
Payments, it was further gathered,
depended on size of Polling Unit and
designation of an ad hoc worker.

theneighbourhoodonline.com/news/othernews/3467-pay-us-our-money-or-well-expose-how-you-rigged-march-28-elections--compromised-inec-ad-hoc-staffers-threaten-rivers-pdp.html
Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by shidof(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2015
I knows dt dis is d beginning of many more to come and it's basically one of d reasons why GEJ is adamant against challenging Buhari's victory in tribunal.

3 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by GboyegaD(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2015
I will wait to read same from a more credible source first.

1 Like

Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by donlawrenzo(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Rivers people be wise. Vote for the PDP candidate im rivers state at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by Nazeeboy(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Chaiiii............so this rigging for Rivers na true sha. They don start to dey expose them be that. I think this is the main reason why GEJ no wan challenge Buhari's victory and was first to congratulate him because he knows even he challenges he will lose. Anyway I still admire GEJ for that but what I know is that PDP can never win credible elction in Nigeria.
Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by redcliff: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2015
Theres no need to open their mouths and talk. We are not interested...we forgive them. Go and sin no more grin

Peterside for governor

1 Like

Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by donjuviam(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't think we still need that shii..busy cooking my banga soup
Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.
Don't waste your time Man, Ambode has won already by the special Grace of God! Accept it now or? wink

2 Likes

Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by 9jvirgin(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Death to PDP!!!

Elsewhere......my phones and laptop now has Buhari as a default word, each time I type B....guess what comes up.......'BUHARI'. .. I am seriously vexing now sef.

Sai Baba!!!
Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by ollyruffy: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
You will never get paid. Idiots and enemies of state.

They promised you a stipend to sell your future and you agreed.
Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by Doortun(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Totally irrelevant now, they disenfranchised the electoral system and they are crying after. I'd suggest they keep mute and accept their loss in good faith.
Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by Gh0stFreak: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
one only needs to look at the source to know that the story is false.
Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by haywire07(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
If the story is true....
We will grant them amnesty except they refuse to repent

#sai baba
Re: Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections . by shidof(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
one only needs to look at the source to know that the story is false.
I knws dt it's hard 4 u to blv, but u cn chk d source to verify urself.

(1) (Reply)

Liyel Imoke Snubs Donald Duke At Ayade’s Inauguration Ceremony / The Federal Govt Should Learn From Osun State / Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.