Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) (41538 Views)

BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims / "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims / "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by IVORY2009(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

Mr man free me. Don't engage me any further. You have lost the little respect i have for u

Hahahaha, I dey laugh, you called for it, so you want to wipe out my region? Is Okay....
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
It is called error or topographical mistake . At least, the outcome of the news says otherwise. I don't know what the problem is with you all about CNN when there is even a headline mentioning Kenya boldly beneath the screen.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
CNN;People wey no difference between Nigeria and Africa na him una dy mind?
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
It is called error or topographical mistake . At least, the outcome of the news says otherwise. I don't know what the problem is with you all about CNN when there is even a headline mentioning Kenya boldly beneath the screen.
Hypocrite. If it was done by a Nigerian channel you would be in the forefront castigating Nigeria...emacipate yourself...

2 Likes

Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Iamsynord:
Challenge to The PDP -
Do you know that the wife of the Former
Nigeria president Good luck Jonathan does
not have a single interview with any reputable
TV station concerning the Activities of their
Govt.??

Quote me with reasonable evidence if u seen
one

For the record, the immediate former Nigerian president is: Olusegun Obasanjo.

And our beloved Empress/First Lady is above interviews.

How dare you?!

Can you interview the Queen of England or the Emperor of Japan?

Her Majesty only makes speeches.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
centje:
Hypocrite. If it was done by a Nigeria channel you would be in the forefront castigating Nigeria...emacipate yourself...
I won't! When it is not done from a primitive man's perspective, that is, the reporters claiming Nairobi to actually be in Nigeria. Try to be reasonable sometimes and stop judging me unfairly.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by PhockPhockMan: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
That's why I hardly listen to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Iamsynord:
This Foreign media and their Errors.CNN while reporting the terrorist attack on a Kenyan university claimed Nairobi is in Nigeria

Cc lalasticlala
please where is the source .........?
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Iamsynord:
This Foreign media and their Errors.CNN while reporting the terrorist attack on a Kenyan university claimed Nairobi is in Nigeria

Cc lalasticlala
please where is the source .........?

And some of you are busy throwing news here and there. .......without source
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by gatiano(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
na lie oo. they know, they just want cause trouble. You think they would make such a mistake?
Tuntheycr7:
Shuuuuu

This yeye people know no shi.it about Africa...

Why evils

Always attributing our dearest Country to anything baadt...

I PEJ voice...... All this fake news yu pipu are shearing.... Diaris Gawd ooooo.

Well, all this would soon be a thing of the past..
The CHANGE is here.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
I won't! When it is not done from a primitive man's perspective, that is, the reporters claiming Nairobi to actually in Nigeria. Try to be reason sometimes and stop judging me unfairly.
just suck it up, primitive man's perspective , just take a look at the level of your inferiority complex. This is a channel saying a whole country is in another country...like saying france is in US.

1 Like

Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Iamsynord:

Cc lalasticlala
fake news. ..........
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
centje:
just suck it up, primitive man's perspective , just take a look at the level of your inferiority complex. This is a channel saying a whole country is in another country...like saying france is in US.
how are you sure about the source of this news. ..

it's fake not real
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
centje:
They aren't saying that. You made that up. It is only the country's name mistake typed on the screen.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
how are you sure about the source of this news. ..

it's fake not real
well, that's supermod headache...I take any news on front page serious. If they truely want the site to grow they need to investigate news before it makes front page.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
They aren't saying that. You made that up. It is only the country's name mistake typed on the screen.
they said it by what they typed. In your opinion, If it's done in nigeria it becomes 'primitive' but by white, it's normal, it's modern...
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Gwammen(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Them ma dey make mistake like dis. gosh
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by dayodare490: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy.
The bad luck wey we get never do us, why add another CNN?
Una no dey mercy for person? ! tongue
bokoharam did same acted on it and succeeded returning power to the north, it means there is gain in violence these days. Don't forget that ex militants are now multi billionaires so, what you just have to do to help yourself is listen little, act more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
centje:
they said it by what they typed. In your opinion, If it's done in nigeria it becomes 'primitive' but by white, it's normal, it's modern...
No! You are reading wrong meanings to it and want to use it to defend primitive idea which it's not. Showing a primitive disposition is different from making a mistake. At least, learn how to distinguish between both. You aren't helping to prove Nigerians can show some form of intelligence with the way you are going about this issue here. angry
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Krasid(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Vision4God:
Trulu funny
There is nothing funny about this.Shameful and disgraceful act by CNN.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
No! You are reading wrong meanings to it and want to use it to defend primitive idea which it's not. Showing a primitive disposition is different from making a mistake. At least, learn how to distinguish between both. You aren't helping to prove Nigerians can show some form of intelligence with the way you are going about this issue here. angry
A mistake is a mistake, what matters is ability to correct it. But if you repeatedly make the same or similar mistake like CNN then something is wrong. So, stop defending failure. You wouldn't do the same if it was in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
kayciano:
We need CHANGE in CNN
Pun master.
grin
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
centje:
A mistake is a mistake, what matters is ability to correct it. But if you repeatedly make the same or similar mistake like CNN then something is wrong. So, stop defending failure. You wouldn't do the same if it was in nigeria.

Bwahaha... You are looking for ways to sound intelligent which you are not. Mistake like that happens everywhere all the time. It is human imperfect ability. Just like we all make the same mistake here. I can't defend Nigeria on ground of primitiveness when the people refused to change for the better - if I do that that would mean I am lying. I have to say things the ways they are. I can not stand to see my father's land going down the drain without saying it is on that path. If you hate to hear the truth about Nigeria you can always be my guest here.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Its a mistake. Humans were not born with instruction manual.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by jamoscofield(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] to the foreign media,there is no news in Nigeria except death hunger disaster famine bloodshed voodoo evil crying sadness explosions flood thunderstorms pains more pains gunshot kidnapping accident unclothedness corruption stabbing piercing assassination ambush forceful takeover invation prostitution rape trafficking child marriage acid bath murder manslaughter doom implosion demolition encroachment arson 419 scammers Ebola HIV quake doctors abortion diabetes he art attack bleeding suicide blunder purging animal worship unripe fruit drugs snakebite robbers thief's wickedness heartlessness thoughtlessness aimlessness brainlessness broke borrowing mosquitoes piracy almanjiri fake prophets broken homes broken English broken homes broken bones poor banking services
spoilt things

OK am done now[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) / Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.