Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. (29598 Views)

EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe / I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya / Bola Shagaya Set To Host Aisha Buhari To A Dinner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by LordReed(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Myself2:
Though I'm not sure such a reception is planned by Bola Shagaya,but y'all should stop having HBP over nothing cos Bola Shagaya and Aisha Buhari are birds of a feather'; they're both shameless opportunists

Can you elaborate on how Aisha Buhari is a shameless opportunist.
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by mbulela: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jarus, na wa for this your kwara aunty o!
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by AsanwaKC(f): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
OK..oh..pls invite mama peace too..for goodbye
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by buchichukwu69: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The billionaire business woman was trending on twitter last
night and I went to find out why. Apparently, there are
reports that she's planning to host a lavish dinner for the
incoming First Lady, Aisha Buhari. Bola Shagaya is known to
be friends with all government in power. She was close
friends with Mrs Babangida, Mrs Abacha, Mrs Abubakar, late
Mrs Stella Obasanjo, Mrs Jonathan and now if this report is
true, it looks like she's about to enter Mrs Buhari. She's one
of the richest women in Africa and recently acquired a
private jet. Not a crime to be friends with First Lady though.
We all hustle in different ways.. :-)
Dem wan start again o
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by omoalaro: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nawa for this Bola Shagaya woman o.
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by wasuka14(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
GMB administration is not a time to lavish Nigeria Money! She will go to jail!
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
SHE IS A TRUE CHANCER, SHE USES THE FIRST LADY'S TO GET FAVOURS FROM HEIR HUSBANDS.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from subscribers being unable to browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200, anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125. Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by ukandi1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
How does this bother us?
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Neplusultra(f): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Famzing everywia undecided
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by MKO4ever(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Myself2:
Though I'm not sure such a reception is planned by Bola Shagaya,but y'all should stop having HBP over nothing cos Bola Shagaya and Aisha Buhari are birds of a feather'; they're both shameless opportunists
You must be drunk for calling my first lady shameless
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by cirmuell(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Aisha should quickly set up a charity org and ask shagaya to transfer what ever amount she wants to "lavish" on the party to the org for the good of the orphans and widows. Udo diri unu
Lobatan!
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Neplusultra(f): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Aisha should quickly set up a charity org and ask shagaya to transfer what ever amount she wants to "lavish" on the party to the org for the good of the orphans and widows. Udo diri unu
Lol! Igbo man!
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Neplusultra(f): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Too early for famzing, y not wait till dey are sworn in at least?! She's really shameless
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by ngoziama: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
nickxtra:
Aisha, run from such women, they will lead astray, as they led PEJ. She was the one that suggested plastic surgery to Stella Obasanjo, which claimed her life. Run Aisha, run for your dear life

There is fire on the mountain, aisha run run run, a big big fire run run run.the fire is corrupt the fire is corrupt. You had better take a glass of zobo, kunu, fura than take that dinner and forget how to go about your plans and initiatives for the masses. madam please aisha is not hungry. Aisha learn from others.Do not eat ohhhhh except you want to forget the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aisha Buhari should not receive the invitation letter from her, they will lead astray, as they
led PEJ. She was the one that suggested plastic surgery to
Stella Obasanjo, which claimed her life she. And also misled Formal President. Goodluck Jonathan. I will advise Aisha not to mingle with this woman.

They we want to force themselves to you....when you make it.....in order to achieve their goal.

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by synergycom19: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
At least PEJ will know how she was used and dumped,just as she did to others
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by andyanders: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Make she no go eat that forbidden fruit from that woman. That is how they will demonize her and she start acting like Patience Jonathan.

Buhari should not allow his wife to be used by these sycophants. Their food is toxic and should not be taken.Buhari should tell his wife now that there is no office for the First lady In Abuja as he earlier made the world to know.

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Befriend her jare. Money is sweet.

Aisha, if you won't, then let me stand in for you..
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
nickxtra:
Aisha, run from such women, they will lead astray, as they led PEJ. She was the one that suggested plastic surgery to Stella Obasanjo, which claimed her life. Run Aisha, run for your dear life
Sweet Jesus.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Plshavmercyamen: 5:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Neplusultra:
Lol! Igbo man!
YES I'm a proud Igbo man and no apologies. But, I think you misunderstood what I wrote there. What I meant is, Aisha should not allow her self to be treated to a lavish party were there are so many persons that the money for the party can CHANGE their lifes. She Should always think about the orphans and the disabled. Udo diri gi
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Neplusultra(f): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
YES I'm a proud Igbo man and no apologies. But, I think you misunderstood what I wrote there. What I meant is, Aisha should not allow her self to be treated to a lavish party were there are so many persons that the money for the party can CHANGE their lifes. She Should always think about the orphans and the disabled. Udo diri gi
Lol! ! I understand.
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Myself2(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
haibe:

will you shut up? What makes aisha shameless. Someone you don't even know

May your lips be perpetually sealed with ten drums of coal tar,you inebriated narcissistic prick
Do you not know that she married Ayatollah Buhari as a child bridedo you not know the other things about her that cannot be mentioned among people with good morals?

Now right about turn,,,crawl back into your hole asswipe
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Myself2(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
MKO4ever:

You must be drunk for calling my first lady shameless

Why will you call your step father drunk,is that a good way to show respect to someone that fvcks your mother so good ?? come on,be nice for once,you nincompoop
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Myself2(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
LordReed:

Can you elaborate on how Aisha Buhari is a shameless opportunist.

Do I look like your teacher,freebies no dey tire you
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by LordReed(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Myself2:

Do I look like your teacher,freebies no dey tire you

Do I look like I need instruction from you, Diarrhea of the fingers no dey tire you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Goodluck Jonathan Complains Of Neglect By PDP / Dele Momodu: PDP's Only Crisis Is Caused By One Man Who Lost An Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.