Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? (1263 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please Are some sex mistakes?why do some persons after sleeping with a fellow says it's a mistake?
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by iceberylin(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
No, there is nothing like..... Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? grin
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Princecalm(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Were they unconscious before doing it.
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Tallesty1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who do you call it when a girl trip and fall on erect Johnson?
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yes there is.

When konji start, u just want to get down and do the thing fast fast without thinking of the implications, and then when u r done, u come back to your right senses and u will be like "jeez! This is never going to happen again, it was a mistake " grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by 25omega(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
There is such a thing as sex mistake. That happens after your body calms down when you have released the pressure in your nutz and your hormones have calmed down then, you see who you just stuck your deek in or you realize who just stuck their deek in you and you say to yourself
"damn i f#$ked up"
or another scenario is when you were so hard up for sex and you finally found someone and you both say "do you have a condom" and you realize you don't and say F#$k it. lets do it anyway i will pull out but, the sex was so good that you forgot to pull out and 9 months later.....
Thats when you say damn i f#@ked up

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by ronald4lif(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't think any sex is a mistake. The heat of the moment brought about or mandated sex, probably after some vital organs stimulation during for*play or high sexual urges prior to that period in time when he/she had sex. But as it's not uncommon for humans to feel remorseful after sex they call it mistake.

Funny thing is, after feeling sober from having sex, most people still engages in it again. Then feel regrets and the circle continues.
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Princecalm:
Were they unconcious before doing it.

Doesn't make sense read it well smiley
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Princecalm(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:

Doesn't make sense read it well smiley
read it well too
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by deskossy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please if u can't write simple English. .biko write it in pidgin ,at least i won't stress my head trying to figure out wat u wrote.
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by fuckshit: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
fücking good question, i get fücking pissed when i hear this.
after a heart racing; dїck stroking; blöw job; püssy licking & sucking; breäst sucking, foundling, squeezing & a gentle biting of the nїpples; fück!!! finally the ultimate; püssy pounding; till you both reach the climax; fücking orgasm

after all this i get to hear; it was a fücking mistake; fück that shїt !!!; grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by falconey(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
OP there is, I did lot of it in my days.

Infact all the coitis before marriage are mistakes, except OLOSHO.
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Dannidom(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
BaebieHot:
Yes there is.

When konji start, u just want to get down and do the thing fast fast without thinking of the implications, and then when u r done, u come back to your right senses and u will be like "jeez! This is never going to happen again, it was a mistake " grin grin
@bolded

Like now I wan straff you without minding the implications. How e go be? embarassed
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by greatestboss(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
BaebieHot:
Yes there is.

Hmmm... With your description, you sounded like a victim... Am i right?
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dannidom:
@bolded

Like now I wan straff you without minding the implications. How e go be? embarassed

cheesy oya na
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2015
undecided
iceberylin:
No, there is nothing like..... Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? grin
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2015
deskossy:
Please if u can't write simple English. .biko write it in pidgin ,at least i won't stress my head trying to figure out wat u wrote.
what is this one saying pin-point one area of grammatical error.i think you need an eye glass
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

OP there is, I did lot of it in my days.

Infact all the coitis before marriage are mistakes, except OLOSHO.
lols what is OLOSHO NA
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by YUNGLURD(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2015
BaebieHot:
Yes there is.

av u experienced such?
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by YUNGLURD(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2015
deskossy:
mr KIA (know It All)
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by probash(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2015
;Lol.......... Op sewx mistake is wen ha kitty cat smelt of stale liquour nd she wnts u to go dowmn der wth enthusiams........... grin grin
Re: Is They Anything Like Sex-mistake? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
probash:
;Lol.......... Op sewx mistake is wen ha kitty cat smelt of stale liquour nd she wnts u to go dowmn der wth enthusiams........... grin grin
no i don't think that can be referred to as sex mistake o.bad boy grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Give Up Your Sit To? / mm / 10 Things Your Man Wish You Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.