Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

2023 Presidency- Does The Igbos(rochas Okoracha) Stand A Chance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency- Does The Igbos(rochas Okoracha) Stand A Chance (502 Views)

Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima / Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency- Does The Igbos(rochas Okoracha) Stand A Chance by uchedydy: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
I have been thinking of a this permutation for a while. With the Igbos having lost out in this permutation for 2015.

Could this be a blessing in disguise. Because if the incoruptible General finishes his tenure, God willing, he does 8 yrs, Power would definitely return to the south.
And if it does, igbos would be most favored to produce a president since the SS, and SW has got there share.

And if this happens, ROCHAS OKORACHA could be the man to fly the igbo flag

Who is thinking like me!!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency- Does The Igbos(rochas Okoracha) Stand A Chance by uchedydy: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Say ur mind on this
Re: 2023 Presidency- Does The Igbos(rochas Okoracha) Stand A Chance by abduljabbar8: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
I. Don't think Buhari will rule for 8 years. A Yoruba man will take over with an igbo vice then maybe. By 2023 rochas or amaechi will contest with a hausa vice. That's. What I think.
I like Buhari but. I don't think he will rule effectively by 2019. Maybe that's their plan

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency- Does The Igbos(rochas Okoracha) Stand A Chance by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
With the way your tribesmen are behaving, I'll advice them to come back in the year 2569
Re: 2023 Presidency- Does The Igbos(rochas Okoracha) Stand A Chance by omololu2020(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
uchedydy:
I have been thinking of a this permutation for a while. With the Igbos having lost out in this permutation for 2015.

Could this be a blessing in disguise. Because if the incoruptible General finishes his tenure, God willing, he does 8 yrs, Power would definitely return to the south.
And if it does, igbos would be most favored to produce a president since the SS, and SW has got there share.

And if this happens, ROCHAS OKORACHA could be the man to fly the igbo flag

Who is thinking like me!!!!
u are a dreamer,so u fink rochas would defeat fashola in d primaries.u igbo beta fight for a ibo presidency in pdp n forget APC
Re: 2023 Presidency- Does The Igbos(rochas Okoracha) Stand A Chance by Day11(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
I think we going to have an Igbo Vice President in 2019. Rochas Okorocha might be favored by the APC.

Igbo kwenu angry
Re: 2023 Presidency- Does The Igbos(rochas Okoracha) Stand A Chance by omonnakoda: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Day11:
I think we going to have an Igbo Vice President in 2019. Rochas Okorocha might be favored by the APC.

Igbo kwenu angry

Maybe 4019

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Service Is Too Poor This Period. What Do I Do? / REMOVED / My Open Letter To Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.