Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. (6067 Views)

How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hy guys for the past 2months I hardly see romance section topics on frontpage.(One/two topics sometimes)

Mr tosyne2much doesn't make TOP TEN list anymore.

Mr naijaboiy opens thread once a month.

Miss farano now opens awkward threads that has no FRONTPAGE potential.

Emusmith moved to politics section.

danceville is now a comedian

Mr cork went on exile.

Iceberylin doesn't give us his hilarious post anymore(just once a while)

even the FAKE story professionals aren't making stories anymore.

All we have now is TOP10/20/30 beautiful girls ,miss romanceland etc

All we have is mr lalasticlala moving some romantic topics here for us.

And woman wrappering romancelanders confessing love to their crush.

What can we do about this? Should we recycle threads? Any idea?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by major466(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Romance section need revival. The problem is not shortage of articles. It's about the lack of Intresting post available. So many articles are being recycled on a daily basis. Almost all of them wacky articles. To make matters worse, some of them end up making front page. This makes the section kinda monotonous and unexciting. With time people loose interest.
I suggest a move whereby Originality and Creativity is encouraged among Nairalanders. Articles with great exciting information should hit front page no matter who writes it even if it is a madman. No more favoritism, as per who deserves front page and who doesn't. This will encourage more people who are gifted in writing to write excellent hilarious articles with each Nairalanders itching for more. This will bring back the needed spark and excitement commonly associated with this section.

3 Likes

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by HURUCHI(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ummmm u bring a topic
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
HURUCHI:
Ummmm u bring a topic

isn't this a topic? LOL

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Chizzy20(f): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
d change can start frm u@ op.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by sourbutsweet(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
So?

Bring about the change you want to see, and stop making noise biko.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hahaha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Mprex(f): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere. revive NL romance section tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
sourbutsweet:
So?

Bring about the change you want to see, and stop making noise biko.

are you dyslexic? Did you read the post?
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
major466:
Romance section need revival. The problem is that so many articles are being recycled on a daily basis, almost all of them wacky articles. To make matters worse, some of these wacky articles end up making front page. This makes the section kind of monotonous and unexciting. With time people loose interest.
I suggest a move whereby originality and creativity is encouraged among Nairalanders. Articles with great and exciting information should hit front page. This will help bring back the spark and excitement commonly associated with this section.
great words bro that's why romance section needs me THE MAN OF LIST!

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ur analysis is correct OP.

This is what I wrote on a topic about the dwindling number of talents.

The way forward is thinking and making topics from real situation.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy
boss I don lose form o my brain no gree bring list again.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
U see, cos there was no more interestin topics, dat y I created 'marijuana' topic., and u were hating.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blebleswag:
U see, cos there was no more interestin topics, dat y I created 'marijuana' topic., and u were hating.

LWKM your thread inspired me to open this, was flabbergasted to see such topic on this section and the thread was trending to my surprise.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
daviyjones:
boss I don lose form o my brain no gree bring list again.
Baba, me sef don lose form wella ooooo

I dey go through emotional prob na why wink
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

LWKM your thread inspired me to open this, was flabbergasted to see such topic on this section and the thread was trending to my surprise.
Ehen? Now u see
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by harrysterol(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
When someone makes a useful post it will die at the bin without hitting fp, how do you expect people to get encouraged to start creating useful topics undecided

Well make i crack my idea box see whether useful topic still dy am grin

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:

impossible boss. You that know the TOP10 emotional rules?

If the great you can get emotional prob no one is safe.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
harrysterol:
When someone makes a useful post it will die at the bin without hitting fp, how do you expect people to get encouraged to start creating useful topics undecided

Well make i crack my idea box see whether useful topic still dy am grin

please do we need it, drink ORIGIN it can help.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:

na who break your heart again
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:

no wonder .......your next topic will be " TOP 10 EMOTIONAL PROBLEM IN NIGERIA"
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by harrysterol(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

please do we need it, drink ORIGIN it can help.
give me 20 minutes will bring up a nice topic, I stopped creating useful topics because I hv to cc the mods b4 it hits fp grin because i no get blog na, so my brain no be source so they think. Smh

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
harrysterol:
give me 20 minutes will bring up a nice topic, I stopped creating useful topics because I hv to cc the mods b4 it hits fp grin because i no get blog na, so my brain no be source so they think. Smh

LWKM we have sentimental mods here. No mind them your brain na better source.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by alberto2k(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy
boss give us 10 reasons why u laughed so to prove falconey wrong grin
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by DanceVille: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:
Hy guys for the past 2months I hardly see romance section topics on frontpage.(One/two topics sometimes)

Mr tosyne2much doesn't make TOP TEN list anymore.

Mr naijaboiy opens thread once a month.

Miss farano now opens awkward threads that has no FRONTPAGE potential.

Emusmith moved to politics sections.

danceville is now a comedian

Mr cork went on exile.

Iceberylin doesn't give us his hilarious post anymore(just once a while)

even the FAKE story professionals aren't making stories anymore.

All we have now is TOP10/20/30 beautiful girls ,miss romanceland etc

All we have is mr lalasticlala moving some romantic topics here for us.

And woman wrappering romancelanders confessing love to their crush.

What can we do about this? Should we recycle threads? Any idea?
Lol!..I tried bringing up nice Topics buh pple ain't responding...What to do boss?
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
@falconey am creating a thread now, The man of list is back.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
So true o... I've noticed it too angry

undecided
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
is it now you are noticing it?
tosyne came with his list and that was carried on for way too long. no creativity anymore.

daivyjones please dont create any thread on lists. please.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by shumuel(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
ELECTION !
ELECTION!!
ELECTIONS !!!

You know lalasticlala is hitting the FP with up to date News about the Elections and even every one Romancelander were creating Topics on Politics sections

by mid April things would get kicking again
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by harrysterol(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
I just created a topic grin
Atleast I just got some functional stuffs left cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2235611/myths-very-toxic-destroy-relationship
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
shumuel:
ELECTION !
ELECTION!!
ELECTIONS !!!

You know lalasticlala is hitting the FP with up to date News about the Elections and even every one Romancelander were creating Topics on Politics sections

by mid April things would get kicking again

I hope so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? / 18 Photos You Should Avoid If You Have A Vivid Imagination / Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.