Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ (40954 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
4C2215131:

While I concur with the notion of you claiming right to your individuality ala 'doin' what you want' (at least prior to marriage), you want to be careful as life has a way of bringin' up stuff long forgotten to bear on the present, most times it bites you in the arse (you may not be as fortunate as Buhari who came out smelling of Lillacs despite a hate campaign hurled his way, a campaign fire stoked by certain un-popular moves he made while exercising his 'individuality').
So, me fair lady? Do ride this mutha til the wheels fall off, but, be wise and conscientious while at it. Remember that from memories, there are no hiding places so, make memorable ones.
Thanks, for the advice.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by princejayboss: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Emaprince:
smh...I pity you and even your wife..look at how you go about preaching on how cheating is common to you and who You think every man is as randy as you are? Speak for your sef dude, I'm not like you!!

Man no disrespect but when fact comes up people tends to shy away from it ... Go out to clubs at night.. You will see more of married men than the married ladies playing dirty game... It's a fact .. Hate it or like it , we the men cheat more often than ladies but who do we confess to.

When made my comment I did not say you cheat on your woman and if you do.. That not my dam business but lets stop this gender inequality for good ... For your information ... I have a happy home and the sweetest wife ever that am proud of ..... She is in this thread and if am that a bad husband let her quote me .... Last advice ... Learn to be civilized.

3 Likes

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Emaprince: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
@princejayboss

I don't see any form of gender inequality here. Its individual choices. If you can condone and celebrate your woman for straying, not every man will do that. Some women will not accept a randy man too. After all, tiger wood's wife divorced him even after publicly apologising. Is that gender inequality too? Sandra bullocks divorced her husband for cheating. Is that also gender inequality? Chilli left usher raymond. There are uncountable stories but I'm just giving you the ones you may know.

You can't force nobody to live with a dangerous wife! Promiscous wives are more dangerous than a snake!!
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by 4C2215131: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Thanks, for the advice.

You're most welcome Do keep believin' in yourself.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
suggyspic:
Her conscience has been eating her up for sleeping with another man. She willingly confessed to her husband and asked for his forgiveness, now he wants to end the marriage. Is the husband right in the decision he is about to take. Were is the place for forgiveness in a marriage. is it not for better or worst.

MY opinion, she deserves a second chance. please your advise would be of help.
my opinion!! she deserves a divorce grin
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by 4C2215131: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Who get time for man wahala? Abeg I no get the strength o jare. smiley.I no even get patience for bullshiite.If I notice a guy isn't matured,and can't handle me maturely, I drop quick!

The knuckeheads prodding you on with their "yes,tell them!", "preach it", "you are too much", "correct babe", "sharp babe" affirmations to your stance are just what they are-Knuckleheads. You'd be the empress of The Great Sh1thead and Knucklehead Dynasty if you harken to their honey laced quips that in reality is laced generously with vitriol. Live free,Stay wise.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by dober(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
I know shits don't come with trophies, but I would just buy her a diamond ring in addition to her wedding ring and ask her to say after me :
▪ I would always remember that I am a married woman.
▪ I would never again cheat on my husband till death do us part.
▪ I love you, and would continue to.

Opinions are indeed personal.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by 4C2215131: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chigold101:
Marital trust broken is hard to regain. if the man insist on divorce she should accept it because anytime the man sees her greet another man the pain of the cheating will come back.

she actually made a mistake telling him without seeking counseling. If she had gone to a counselor she would have been directed on how to go about it

I remember advising someone here with regard to this issue-the matter of telling it all. Some secrets are not meant for mortal ears. NEVER in an un-guarded moment of doey eyed love open your facial orifice to utter certain stuff.
Remember what happened to Anthony Hopkins in Beouwolf. He confessed to his wife the queen of being the father of Grendel the mishapen creature Beouwolf was hired to kill. He fathered the horrible creature that subsequently terrorized his kingdom via sex with an enchanting female demonic spirit (you're thinking, can demons be beautiful, yes, but then I digress). From the moment he told his queen she NEVER allowed him to touch her ever again til he died by commiting suicide. Prior to his death he said this words to his queen with a far away look of regret and pain in his eyes: "I never should have told you, I never should have told you..."
Despite all the power and riches the demon gave him for his 'service' he died a heartbroken man. He obviously confessed to his queen out of the abundance of his love for her but what was the end result of his being true to the love of his life-heartbreak, no heir, reduced to sleeping with his chamber maids and ultimately a cruel death. And you know what, the queen never stopped 'loving' him, if only he had not slept...

Let him that hath ears hear what tie spirit is saying to the churches.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kedam:
You are partially right but I still don't agree. I know we all have individual difference But there are better ways of handling things than divorce, the fact that she confessed means she felt remorse. There is different between being married with kids and vice versa. Divorcing her might make u happy that's if the love is no more there and sad if the feeling is still there but sometimes one should think about the happy part of a relationship rather than the unhappy part. Have u ever think about the effect this will have on the kids when one think about ur happiness alone without the children feelings that shows how selfish one is. There are better ways of handling woman rather than divorce that's if u are wise and responsible but for a frequent cheater without remorse divorce is better. Sometimes the important of a person is never known until their demise or being separated from them. Who know what will happen about the next available chick who go take her place lol? Life dey complicated na why some divorce their partners others forgive them and move on.

Bro , and let me say you are very wrong!!! the fact she confessed doesnt mean she has changed!! remorse is not = to changed individual.
Trust me when i say she would do it again, yeah maybe she stays faithful for a year or two, but eventually? a cheat always goes back to their ways.. trust me i am talking from experience. forget any romanticized ideas you might have about wanting to appear as the only husband in the world who could forgive such a heinous crim.. my dear your eyes will become clear when she goes back to that guy again, and again and each time she will cry and beg for forgiveness.. cheats are cheat whether male or female.. dont ever waste your time with a cheat!!! and who says divorce is the all unforgivable sin? so a woman or man should stay with a partner who hurts them emotionally because divorce is sooo bad? please forget that hogwash!!!
Let them go if they cheat, emotionally /physically abuse you or treat you shabily!!! its better a broken marriage than a broken spirit!!! Life is too short to live is depression!!!!!
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
suggyspic:
Her conscience has been eating her up for sleeping with another man. She willingly confessed to her husband and asked for his forgiveness, now he wants to end the marriage. Is the husband right in the decision he is about to take. Were is the place for forgiveness in a marriage. is it not for better or worst.

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by ikupakuti(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
stingbreed:

Women....
Na una de cause una problem...
So in 2015 a woman can open her legs with impunity,,,,
Lwfmh grin grin grin

See listen men are in charge,,, if u misbehave u pay for it sad

Leave am, make he dey dia dey confuse them,

Shebi de women he‘s formin to defend get sense pass am & dey understand dia society very well

He‘s makin reference to J.Lo, JAY JAY & co shey na nigerians dem be abi we hav de same culture

If its dat easy lyk he potrayed, y didnt she get away with it y is she now running around seekin solution

MEN STILL RULE & WOMEN HAV MORE TO LOSE IN DIVORCE!

THATS MY STAND AND ITS OPEN 4 THE HOT SEAT!!
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by bukatyne(f): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
lovetwins:
since men can be forgiven, why can't women be forgiven as well? Is there a gender advantage in marriage?

I was looking for a post like This.

A woman chooses to forgive, that a single parent household is not Good, the kids need a father figure etc.

A man chooses not time forgive believing he can scale all hurdles.

It is a choice either party has to make

At the end of the day, nobody forces the wife to forgive or the husband to divorce.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by sleekman(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

What??

Una dey place curse on your brides during traditional marriage?

If She Cheats Thinking She Is Sharp The D Curse I Activated. If She Confesses Then She Must Appear B4 D Egbe And B Prayed 4.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Ewuro4: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
sleekman:
If She Cheats Thinking She Is Sharp The D Curse I Activated. If She Confesses Then She Must Appear B4 D Egbe And B Prayed 4.

I don't believe you.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Queening(f): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
klark3:
d man made d right decision, cheating shouldn't be Condoned by any sane man AND WOMAN.

Personally, forgiveness is a sin, when it comes to cheating...
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by 40manlappy: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
bellong:

It is good that you put it as your opinion. Your opinion does not bind on the man, he is at liberty to decide the outcome and the lady should also have been prepared for the consequences of her action.

I am not saying he should divorce her but it is his decision to make.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by princejayboss: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Emaprince:
@princejayboss

I don't see any form of gender inequality here. Its individual choices. If you can condone and celebrate your woman for straying, not every man will do that. Some women will not accept a randy man too. After all, tiger wood's wife divorced him even after publicly apologising. Is that gender inequality too? Sandra bullocks divorced her husband for cheating. Is that also gender inequality? Chilli left usher raymond. There are uncountable stories but I'm just giving you the ones you may know.

You can't force nobody to live with a dangerous wife! Promiscous wives are more dangerous than a snake!!

Bro... I did not and I can never force anyone to be with a cheating wife but I ask you this... If your sister with four kids have a cheating hubby and she found out about the cheating habits of the hubby, will you advice her to get of the marriage? How are you sure the next one is better?

Tiger woods case... Did you happen to listen to his ex wife recent leaked conversation ? She was reacting to the rapid fall of woods in the golf court.... Divorce is not a good thing to me, it not really the best way of fixing marriage issue..... AM married to a clinical psychologist and I know and some times witness sections she had with people and I understand more the reason I should fight harD to keep my marriage....Naija no get case nah come abroad you go see case
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by ozedb(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
You have done the right thing to have confess to your husband but the decision is left for your husband to make.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 21, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Yeah! You're right, i'll also give her a Grammy award and a crown because she confessed to cheating. She should also be inducted into the UN peace council.

So her husband wasn't fun that's why she fell for another man and will probably fall for another guy when the new guy becomes less fun......awWw undecided

Dont get me wrong. Not DAT I support d fact dat she cheated bt am commending her sincerity. she's a woman u can't kip secret from her husband, she's a woman who regrets and is sori for wat she did.

I'm also trying to promote forgiveness. What if she hadnt confessed, would he have known?
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 21, 2015
Marriage terminated immediately.

I can't forgive that kind of issue. I cant; not me.

I can't. Not me!

It's over. Can't risk being a fool again.

Nonsense apology. She may as well confess to Pope Francis. That's her business.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by suggyspic: 3:01pm On May 21, 2015
dearpreye:
Marriage terminated immediately.

I can't forgive that kind of issue. I cant; not me.

I can't. Not me!

It's over. Can't risk being a fool again.

Nonsense apology. She may as well confess to Pope Francis. That's her business.

Pls read Genesis 23 and 24. maybe it will change your view.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 21, 2015
suggyspic:

Pls read Genesis 23 and 24. maybe it will change your view.

No need. My stance on this matter is irreversible.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by suggyspic: 3:14pm On May 21, 2015
dearpreye:

No need. My stance on this matter is irreversible.

lol, are you in anyway related to OBJ.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 21, 2015
suggyspic:

lol, are you in anyway related to OBJ.

I take such an act very seriously. ...I can't forgive it.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by suggyspic: 3:28pm On May 21, 2015
dearpreye:

I take such an act very seriously. ...I can't forgive it.

I know 99% of people out here would definitely stand with you. its very painful and difficult to forgive nor forget. I stand with the school of taught who believe that there is a grace attached to forgiveness. I dated a lady for 8yrs, came back from NYSC proposed to her. barely two weeks for both families to formally meet, i found out she was dating another married man for over four yrs without my knowing. just like u say. we broke up and went our separate way. I broke my sim card just to avoid calling her,( my guy i did so many things to forget her ) but her number was inside my brain. That was the most painful part. i could not forget her. The only way to forget is to forgive, this i realize immediate i forgave her. forgiveness heals. its a recipe for long life. TRY IT
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 21, 2015
suggyspic:

I know 99% of people out here would definitely stand with you. its very painful and difficult to forgive nor forget. I stand with the school of taught who believe that there is a grace attached to forgiveness. I dated a lady for 8yrs, came back from NYSC proposed to her. barely two weeks for both families to formally meet, i found out she was dating another married man for over four yrs without my knowing. just like u say. we broke up and went our separate way. I broke my sim card just to avoid calling her,( my guy i did so many things to forget her ) but her number was inside my brain. That was the most painful part. i could not forget her. The only way to forget is to forgive, this i realize immediate i forgave her. forgiveness heals. its a recipe for long life. TRY IT

Very painful, my brother. These folks are hardly loyal. ...From hindsight, you should be grateful to God for revealing the truth about her dubious and treacherous lifestyle.

Afterall, you weren't even married before her lies and unfaithfulness came to surface....so to have forgiveen her shouldn't be that hard. ....
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Trottle: 10:04pm On May 21, 2015
subbieD:
Dat man must b a Big fool,does he want to tell he has never cheated on her?......#Shior,y d lady sef No fit gboju....... #shithappens
why call another woman's hisband a big fool. and also what if he has never cheated on her? undecided undecided
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2018
suggyspic:

since she was the one that confessed without been caught , if i were the husband i will forgive her, bt if the man choses nt to forgive nobody should blame him...
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Diamond23(f): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] Yes she deserved a second chance buh it will be hard to find such man who will give a second chance to a cheating wife or girlfriend.Y cheat in d first place nd later confess hoping he z god dat forgives.....if d husband ask her out of his house, simple she should go meet d man he cheated wit nd continue frm wer dey stop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.