Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ (40855 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 2:45am On Apr 04, 2015
liquidmetall:

Wow am seeing a tendency of u cheating o

Cos you may love a guy and u guys part ways and later you will marry.

Does it mean that the smell of ur ex will still be on u,even when ur with ur hubby

Dats "smell cheating"" o

Lol another anguu
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by liquidmetall: 2:52am On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Lol another anguu

Whats is anguuu??
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 2:54am On Apr 04, 2015
liquidmetall:

Whats is anguuu??

Another angle
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by liquidmetall: 3:02am On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Another angle

Sleep has ndcnfjsjdheufhdfjsjsjs come oo
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:10am On Apr 04, 2015
suggyspic:
Her conscience has been eating her up for sleeping with another man. She willingly confessed to her husband and asked for his forgiveness, now he wants to end the marriage. Is the husband right in the decision he is about to take. Were is the place for forgiveness in a marriage. is it not for better or worst.

MY opinion, she deserves a second chance. please your advise would be of help.

Of course you're the one.

You should have kept your fvcking mouth shut!
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by delishpot: 3:44am On Apr 04, 2015
I can imagine the responses/reactions if it was a woman wanting to leave a cheating man.
See people saying its his choice and right to leave? Last time I advised a woman to dump the ass of her cheating husband who even gave her an STD, nairaland boys almost beheaded me for wanting to destroy a "home"
Anyhoe, what was she expecting from the revelation?

2 Likes

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Chigold101(m): 3:47am On Apr 04, 2015
suggyspic:
Her conscience has been eating her up for sleeping with another man. She willingly confessed to her husband and asked for his forgiveness, now he wants to end the marriage. Is the husband right in the decision he is about to take. Were is the place for forgiveness in a marriage. is it not for better or worst.

Marital trust broken is hard to regain. if the man insist on divorce she should accept it because anytime the man sees her greet another man the pain of the cheating will come back.

she actually made a mistake telling him without seeking counseling. If she had gone to a counselor she would have been directed on how to go about it

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Serves her right---i blive she must have aalready picture the outcome of her action in her mind b4 going ahead with it-- so I blive she has seen it coming already------besides for the lady!!! Why tell @all?? since she has realise her obscene and
 untolerated behaviour---she should ave classified that one has seal and
 buried secret which no man can know about-- and
 seek true forgiveness from God!!!!!!----- if am d guy maself-- serioussly I don't know what I will do maself-- I may not do anitin less than what dis guy has done-- please take no offence---its african blood!! I guess

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 04, 2015
suggyspic:
Her conscience has been eating her up for sleeping with another man. She willingly confessed to her husband and asked for his forgiveness, now he wants to end the marriage. Is the husband right in the decision he is about to take. Were is the place for forgiveness in a marriage. is it not for better or worst. .........Serves her right---i blive she must have aalready picture the outcome of her action in her mind b4 going ahead with it-- so I blive she has seen it coming already------besides for the lady!!! Why tell @all?? since she has realise her obscene and
untolerated behaviour---she should ave classified that one has seal and
buried secret which no man can know about-- and
seek true forgiveness from God!!!!!!----- if am d guy maself-- serioussly I don't know what I will do maself-- I may not do anitin less than what dis guy has done-- please take no offence---its african blood!! I guess

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by femi4: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2015
klark3:
d man made d right decision, cheating shouldn't be Condoned by any sane man.

Personally, forgiveness is a sin, when it comes to cheating...
You go fear pastor now
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by 5minsmadness: 4:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Some monikers visibly absent in this thread wink
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by xtervaganza(m): 4:47am On Apr 04, 2015
unstoppablemua:

I feel like insulting u for wat u just said but I will just ignore u. u can just imagine, it's not ur fault. the most important thing is that God has forgiven her for confessing the act.
insult him na

Carry another person matter for head
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Smooyis(m): 5:34am On Apr 04, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
If i was d man..forget d marriage.. Men can cheat and get forgiven but not women cheesy ...
We are all cheats. And besides what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

2 Likes

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Smooyis(m): 5:36am On Apr 04, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
If i was d man..forget d marriage.. Men can cheat and get forgiven but not women cheesy ...
We are all cheats. And besides whatever is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

2 Likes

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 04, 2015
She's a gud wife, she has a gud hrt, a conscience and most women today lack DAT.

If I were to b d husband, I'll forgive her. Besides wat if she hadn't confessed to him? Won't he stil happily b in d marriage?

D problem now is his mind. He shud use dis opportunity to improve himself and his marriage. Maybe he's no longer fun dats wat made d wife to fall.

And I hope he has been faithful too?

2 Likes

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by dammytosh: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Very funny he way women behave when they 'confess' they think forgiveness is automatic.

She should go and pray and give the guy time to heal.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Reference(m): 6:15am On Apr 04, 2015
edwife:
If he wants a divorce,she should let him go because if she continues begging him over and over that's how she will live for the rest of her life trying to make up.The trust has been broken,it's either he forgives and totally start afresh or they go their separate ways.

My dear every creature with a soul strives to 'make up' for one thing or the other all through their lives. It is normal. What you are suggesting is that since she has fallen she should look for another 'high horse' to mount. You are more interested in her pride than her humility. We cannot all live like that.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

How will he find out? undecided.She stopped cheating period! Is he an investigator? Life continues abeg.....Since she wasn't caught red handed, and there's no blackmail.

As for the bolded, I am not married, I owe no man the monopoly of what I do with my life! undecided.Until I am married, I do whatever I like.

Ok, so you mean you make love just for the fun of it with random guys that you like?

Or for money/material things?

Pls make me understand why you chose to lead such a lifestyle?
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Why did she do it in the first place? Then I can start talking....
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 04, 2015
taryour:

She deserves whatever she gets for her actions. Not all men can stand a cheating wife. And not all women can stand a cheating husband. Some men will forgive and continue with the marriage and vice versa.

She did the best thing by confessing. she will continue to beg him noni. God willing he will accept her back.
Truth be told, the man might have cheated some time too. Personally, I wouldn't divorce her but I will punish her emotionally for like 1year. Every month I will tell her she going for HIV test and other STDs, trust me, that's one of the ways to punish her emotions. I get plenty tips for head, but I get strength to write am here. Sending her home will only pain her for a while then she start the thing in professional level.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Like u don't know how the devil works overtime ba?

One day her husband wil be chilling in a bar with some guys when one guyman will want to show him a picture of his new catch he's been telling him about;

behold! Yawa don gas shocked

Lol.Nollywood. grin
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by pickabeau1: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Jahblessme:
Pickabeau,

Wetin I do you sef?? I'm married,yes.
Allow me to troll in peace naa
Ah ah

As per Op,is it not her fellow women that chop in peace and still go home and live happily?
Her man may be chopping,has he confessed?
All these local guilty conscience people.

Y I no go vex for her?

Better.....now we know u r trolling
However as a senior in this marriage biz...you have to also give uplifting advice once in a while

The man may be chopping true but u know d deal
Few man can forgive..I know one who did

Hes a rare breed
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2015
emmyrichie:

Ok, so you mean you make love just for the fun of it with random guys that you like?

Or for money/material things?

Pls make me understand why you chose to lead such a lifestyle?

Lmao.See question.
Am I married?! I don't just like the idea of being in demanding relationships.With all the headaches that comes with it.I always prefer the 'no strings attached' thing.No be every relationship dey enter marriage na.I don't date putting money on my head as I may not even last with such person . Why play a guy who loves you because of his money? It's not healthy. If I don't like a guy, I tell him straight!
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Emaprince: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Emaprince:

Her old thread ......

https://www.nairaland.com/699197/too-many-secrets-heart-how

Hmmm.No be today the conscience thing start sef. I think I support her for opening up biko.Now all she has to do is to do all she can to remain in that house.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by chingydaboss(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Lyk moi.. cry.. d man Wud nt divorce her, he is jst nt hapi @ d moment..
Feraz:
grin grin

I am waiting for some particular monikers to give their advice. cool
pickabeau1:

Better.....now we know u r trolling
However as a senior in this marriage biz...you have to also give uplifting advice once in a while
The man may be chopping true but u know d deal
Few man can forgive..I know one who did
Hes a rare breed
[quote author=pickabeau1 post=32330830]
Hmmm..did he forgive u
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2015
jcmaiah:

Truth be told, the man might have cheated some time too. Personally, I wouldn't divorce her but I will punish her emotionally for like 1year. Every month I will tell her[b] she going for HIV test and other STDs, trust me, that's one of the ways to punish her emotions[/b]. I get plenty tips for head, but I get strength to write am here. Sending her home will only pain her for a while then she start the thing in professional level.

This is one bad way of emotional punishment.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by pickabeau1: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2015
chingydaboss:
Lyk moi.. cry.. d man Wud nt divorce her, he is jst nt hapi @ d moment..

The said man is an uncle.
He's rare that he can forgive
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by samtol4(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2015
What was she thinking when she slept with another man?or it was "accidental sex"unfaithfulness kills trust !hope the man forgives but only God can heal that marriage .The trust is gone forever unless God intervene
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Baddestguyp(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2015
did she have to confess it to him let her accept whatever decision he makes
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by awelemma: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2015
forgiveness alone is not only for the women when it comes to cheating, is for the both partners in the relationship of marriage, Since the lady of confess her sinful act, she should be forgiven And given a second chance, remember the prayer we always pray, saying" forgive us our sins as we forgive those who trespass against us". kissforgiveness alone is not only for the women when it comes to cheating, is for the both partners in the relationship of marriage, Since the lady of confess her sinful act, she should be forgiven And given a second chance, remember the prayer we always pray, saying" forgive us our sins as we forgive those who trespass against us".

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by lonelydora: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2015
If my wife is planning to cheat she should also be planning I don't get to hear about it even in the next 20 years. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge / RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.