Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,123 members, 7,957,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? (1125 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by jaykaylegend(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Some guys can be hillarious or romantic in proposing to their girlfriends..

Like last week we heard of a guy that proposed to his gf at a polling booth, we have seen the ones that proposed in a plane, bus, malls, markets, cinemas

So guys what if you take her to a very crowdy place(lets say shoprite) and you kneel down and asks her to marry you and she saiys no..
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Princecalm(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
For a girl you have been dating to bluntly say no is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Emhicee(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
You suppose don arrange another crowd wey go gather her beat later. cheesy btw, people for there suppose gather you beat.
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Skillfullulu(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Princecalm:
hmm but on the contrary, what would u do?
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by FLAWLES(f): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why not take her to d middle of d sea instead*spitsKATA*
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Princecalm(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Will cause an earthquake in that vicinity
Skillfullulu:
hmm but on the contrary, what would u do?
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Koolwilly(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
I just saw a similar image on IG

Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kai! This kain thing........
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by orieoda(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
I will immediately tell her that: "I was only kidding as well, ...I was only practising for the future right person"...
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by jaykaylegend(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
orieoda:
I will immediately tell her that: "I was only kidding as well, ...I was only practising for the future right person"...
i like yur style jare
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by baralatie(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Princecalm:
remember Kim kadarshian and the NBA footballer,on the basketball court she said no!
Jim iyke and Nadia buhari,she said no on live t.v
don't try woman way no wan marry you!
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by talktrue1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
I go make sure say NEMA dey around b4 I propose cos if she say no, I go faint until dey bring ambulance
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by symbian123(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Shoot the damn Biatch!!! cheesy
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Lyrically(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
The best thing to do is for me to find a way turn am to joke...
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Skillfullulu(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Princecalm:
Will cause an earthquake in that vicinity
hmmmm
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
If you are confident enough to propose to her in public then you must at least been 80 percent sure that she would say yes.

If anyone is stupid enough to propose to someone who he not sure of accepting his proposal in public and the proposal is refused, well he deserves what ever shame and pain he would feel.

But if it happens that she just didn't accept your proposal after showing signs, then you should just take heart, brush it off and maybe try again
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Holamarncy: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
undecided .hmm seriously?.go there and do it first and stop assuming and if she says no!then u can assume u never did it grin
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by MrBasketball: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Proposing in public isn't matured at all, just to crave for silly attention. undecided
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Ogbenijhybo(m): 1:30am On Apr 04, 2015
hmmmnnn.... nothing much, return the ring to my pocket, dust my knee n say do you have your transport fare on U?
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by elantraceey(f): 1:38am On Apr 04, 2015
I doubt if any lady will do that , if she doesn't want to accept , she'll just say yes at that point and enjoy the moment but when they get back alone gently return his ring .
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by symbian123(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
If you are confident enough to propose to her in public then you must at least been 80 percent sure that she would say yes.

If anyone is stupid enough to propose to someone who he not sure of accepting his proposal in public and the proposal is refused, well he deserves what ever shame and pain he would feel.

But if it happens that she just didn't accept your proposal after showing signs, then you should just
take heart, brush it off and maybe try again

Typical. Not well said. sad
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by symbian123(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ogbenijhybo:
hmmmnnn.... nothing much, return the ring to my pocket, dust my knee n say do you have your transport fare on U?

Some ladies just don't give a rats azz about it.
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by demmy0325(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Romantic: Imported Roses Or Iphone 6? / 10 Marriage Tips Every Wife Needs To Hear / Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.