Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (84931 Views)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by tola400: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
The young man is pictured lying lifeless on the road with red blood dripping from his head. His girlfriend was brought to the scene.

She can be seen grabbing him, crying and shaking him to wake up. Suddenly he rises from the floor, stretched his hand for a ring and then proposes to her.

What I don’t understand is; didn’t she see the camera rolling? Me, I will simply slap him. After that I can start thinking about whether to accept or rebuff his proposal, Lolz.

See more photos below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/19/photos-lagos-man-pretends-to-be-dead-in-an-accident-only-to-rise-and-propose-to-his-girlfriend/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
gringrin

Which kind proposal roughplay be this one na? undecided

What if She ran mad upon seeing Him lying like that? undecided

If na Me, I'll just walk away saying : See you at the burial undecided

208 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by tola400: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by talktonase(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nigerian movie! undecided

201 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin

They say, girls are damn crazy... But honestly men are even waaaaay crazzzey but they don't know that grin

This is a crazzzy proposal... undecided

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wish kinda stoopid proposal is that... What if the bae was acting buh inwardly, she was rejoicing? undecided

Suzan404. .. Cuman see radarada sha undecided

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by missvera(f): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Iru proposal alahypertension wo leyi? He wan kill the babe? If anyman tries this kind of stunt with me ehn.... sad

Thiz izz not a joking storf... Jost TUU exspenceeve sad

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by dominique(f): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rubbish

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by nepapole(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Movie scene.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Wish kinda stoopid proposal is that... What if the bae was acting buh inwardly, she was rejoicing? undecided

I can do it for you wink

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by makydebbie(f): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol...are you sure this isn't nollywood op?

They like doing things like thatgringrin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rubbish!.

Of all the things to joke with he picked death...dude is senseless.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by tee59(f): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mak he pray well oh so dat it wil not com to reality. As a man tnketh in his heart, so it is.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by RoyalBlak007: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin

I'll propose to makydebbie
this same way....let's see if she'll cry too grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
KissChrix:

I can do it for you wink
Hahaha, don't even try it... Is that romantic atall?

What if the girlfriend was hypertensive. . Oshii undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
This my brethren is capital BULLSHIIIT grin cheesy

Assuming the girl is hypertensive now..then na double wahala be that!

22 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by makydebbie(f): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
I'll just be looking at you like this
RoyalBlak007:
grin

I'll propose to makydebbie
this same way....let's see if she'll cry too grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:

can you imagine Na film dem dey act ......if na me I go just reject the ring undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by RoyalBlak007: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
makydebbie:
I'll just be looking at you like this

not a single tear drop grin
you'll be like"there goes another client" grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha, don't even try it... Is that romantic atall?

What if the girlfriend was hypertensive. . Oshii undecided

Edakun Ma! cry

I will cross it out from my list of proposing techniques ASAP! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by jidxin(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
dz is bull crap....na by force. ..smh at d level ppl re taking in western culture nd adding local or village flavour to it....

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by makydebbie(f): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Chai...lol I'm not that bad...I'll cry then cry
RoyalBlak007:

not a single tear drop grin
you'll be like"there goes another client" grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
suzan404:
can you imagine Na film dem dey act ......if na me I go just reject the ring undecided
O su mhe oh sad

Mtchewww sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by CplusJason: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Now, this is the type of bedlam bullshit the charlatan will tag "creativity" leaving the poor lady aghast.

Not cool at all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
KissChrix:

Edakun Ma! cry

I will cross it out from my list of proposing techniques ASAP! angry
Oh better grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by waternogetenemy: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
O su mhe oh sad

Mtchewww sad

lola, i dey wait oooo...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by RoyalBlak007: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
makydebbie:
Chai...lol I'm not that bad...I'll cry then cry

grin maybe you are..
#TeamBabyMama cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by bornmekus: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
This is called kolomental.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by makydebbie(f): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecided..no
RoyalBlak007:

grin maybe you are..
#TeamBabyMama cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by AlexCk: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol

That's what happens when you watch too much nollywood

#smh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF by RoyalBlak007: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
makydebbie:
undecided..no

When you dey come
Lag sef? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.