Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock (50067 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by successhunter: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
is Jonathan really going back to Otueke? shocked
Hope the town is developed to his taste. undecided
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by chrisviral(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:
[b]FOUR MAJOR REASONS WHY JONATHAN ACCEPTED DEFEAT EASILY

No Civilian President would have done lesser than what Jonathan does(Accepting defeat). All the other presidents who stuck to power in the past have military background, so Jona hasn't done anything spectacular and I don't think he has made any history contrary to the songs many people here are singing.

Now here are my reasons for saying he hasn't made any history:

1. There are international observers everywhere and any nonsense will get him Gbagboed into International prison because they have declared the election as FREE AND FAIR. Remember Charles Taylor, Laurent Gbagbo and Gaddafi. They are all soldiers who are not scared a bit of prison or death, that's why they never stopped fighting. But for GEJ, he is not strong; a civillian like you and I, not ready to languish in prison. Obama himself made allusion to Nigeria election a day before it held, so that is enough to send some sensation of fear into the spine of any African president who has no military background. Jona himself has been made to sign peace treaty twice and also interviewed internationally and made to vow that their would be a credible election.

2. The earlier he agrees with Buhari, the better for him because no matter what he does, BUHARI is ready to suck him dry of the national wealth he has amassed for himself over the years and possibly dump him in prison. You will remember his wife shouting that she wasn't ready to feed her husband in prison. Jonathan is not a strong person at heart, so you should expect him to be scared of prison, unlike the likes of Buhari, Obj and other military converts.
So, calling Buhari on phone isn't a big deal at all, since that would be the last appeal he could do so that his punishment could be lessened. With this, by the time Buhari start crying out loud that Jonathan has done this and that, we the gullible Nigerians will start calling Buhari a wicked man and saying "upon how Jona called this man on phone, yet he is still exposing him that way." That is what we call APPEAL TO PITY(Fallacy)

3. With JEGA's intellectually calm and astute response to Mr Odubebe's bei bei bei, the whole world has already judged the man as a very shrewd and unbiased man, so I don't see any court case or rejection of the election result standing at all. Surely, Jega will defend himself and win in all cases. Also, everyone knows that Jona would have made many advances to Jega in attempts to bribe him; surely JEGA will reveal those advances in court and the story would be 'no story at all.'

4. Jona had to act this way(you all know he is a Nollywood actor) just to buy the apathy of many gullible Nigerians (especially the 'prophet says' and the 'Jona is a gentleman' type). He hasn't done anything well for the past six years, so by gently walking away, he wants to use that to gain last-minute popularity. Well, good luck to him but I ain't buying his ideas.[/b]

But for the fact, that you are nobody in Nigeria, this post will atmost get 30 likes and that's it...
Get over it, GEJ is a Hero and he has made history! Now attack
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Suspect33(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
modelboy:
lol, , rent don expire grin

abeg who know road to otueke grin
E.diot.... U jst dey shw ur stupidity everywhere u go
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
NairaMode:
All childs play.
They think all Nigerians are ignorant.
No one dare release such a recording without the presidents consent.

Even Buhari wouldnt dare release it without an approval from the presidency so who is fooling who?.
Our politicians are like entertainers sometimes, who do publicity stunts just to stay in the limelight.

Besides, I dont see anything in the recording being released. I am only against our president and president to be speaking like toddlers thus incoherent during that phone call.

GEJ, an educated dwarf. Buhari, an uneducated giant.
What are you saying, were you expecting them to be so formal in an informal setting? The conversation was just between d two of them and not for the public. It's unfair for anyone to leak such conversation to the public.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by blackmiamy: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by emmysoftyou: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
sexyjob:

You are just speculating my guy. Jonathan is a fulfilled man. 8years in Aso Rock no be beans, he is probably tired of the name calling and insults from people like you. Even in your entire life and lives of your family members, you can't get to where he got to. Am sure Nigerians would regret their actions in no much time. You have won the elections, just respect the office of the president and stop spewing thrash.
and even in your own entire life and the lives of ur family members ,relatives and friends,you can't get to where he got to in ur life and in ur family too..

I am planning my way to get there too and
only God can stop me..

I supported jonathan and put my trust in him,
but he suffered my pples in 2012 subsidy saga..

I still supported him during his campaigned on nairaland recently but I later become a non partisan..

So if yu re ijaw or pdp's advocates and yu re in pains, pls embrace the new air and changes that
Is about to come..

GMB till GoD knows when...cheesy
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
SaiBuharii:
If Jonathan did not authoritlse the tape to be leaked...it means patience Jonathan does not have breast...how will a conversation between a president be leaked and the president does not know who? Another sign of weakness.

Privacy and technology are not friends grin

Anything that has to do with technology is as porous as a sieve!
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:
What why in hurried na undecided

Anyway,no matter how jonathan pretend,I know he is in pains and I can feel it right now.

Nobody pray to be a loser cos there re a lot of emotional pains behind it.

Jonathan has lost the election and the election has come and go but jonathan still felt is over and no longer the president..
I know is not easy to lose ur mandate to an opposition party but you should ve step down for somebody else in pdp as presidential aspirant
and listened obasanjo or father mbaka..

But the greedy men and women who surrounded
or benefiting in your administration keeps pushing yu for 2nd term,hence yu re packing now..

Anyway,I wish yu safe journey and long life to witness how the peoples general will transformed nigeria to a less corruptible country..

GMB,pls start parking in cheesy

No time cool
LMAO!
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by emmysoftyou: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
njays24:
LMAO!
fine girl like u..

Wetin be LMAO
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
No conditions is permanent. That's why it pays to do good to your neighbour on your way up,because you might still meet him on your way down. Impact someone's life that you may be remembered when you're gone. Bye Mr. President.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by piagetskinner(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just patiently waiting for buhari to deal with those corrupt bigots,who have caused a fault in the Nigerian structure
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by driand(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:

No Civilian President would have done lesser than what Jonathan does(Accepting defeat). All the other presidents who stuck to power in the past have military background, so Jona hasn't done anything spectacular and I don't think he has made any history contrary to the songs many people here are singing.

1. There are international observers everywhere and any nonsense will get him Gbagboed into International prison because they have declared the election as FREE AND FAIR. Remember Charles Taylor, Laurent Gbagbo and Gaddafi. They are all soldiers who are not scared a bit of prison or death, that's why they never stopped fighting. But for GEJ, he is not strong; a civillian like you and I, not ready to languish in prison. Obama himself made allusion to Nigeria election a day before it held, so that is enough to send some sensation of fear into the spine of any African president who has no military background. Jona himself has been made to sign peace treaty twice and also interviewed internationally and made to vow that their would be a credible election.

2. The earlier he agrees with Buhari, the better for him because no matter what he does, BUHARI is ready to suck him dry of the national wealth he has amassed for himself over the years and possibly dump him in prison. You will remember his wife shouting that she wasn't ready to feed her husband in prison. Jonathan is not a strong person at heart, so you should expect him to be scared of prison, unlike the likes of Buhari, Obj and other military converts.
So, calling Buhari on phone isn't a big deal at all, since that would be the last appeal he could do so that his punishment could be lessened. With this, by the time Buhari start crying out loud that Jonathan has done this and that, we the gullible Nigerians will start calling Buhari a wicked man and saying "upon how Jona called this man on phone, yet he is still exposing him that way." That is what we call APPEAL TO PITY(Fallacy)

3. With JEGA's intellectually calm and astute response to Mr Odubebe's bei bei bei, the whole world has already judged the man as a very shrewd and unbiased man, so I don't see any court case or rejection of the election result standing at all. Surely, Jega will defend himself and win in all cases. Also, everyone knows that Jona would have made many advances to Jega in attempts to bribe him; surely JEGA will reveal those advances in court and the story would be 'no story at all.'

4. Jona had to act this way(you all know he is a Nollywood actor) just to buy the apathy of many gullible Nigerians (especially the 'prophet says' and the 'Jona is a gentleman' type). He hasn't done anything well for the past six years, so by gently walking away, he wants to use that to gain last-minute popularity. Well, good luck to him but I ain't buying his ideas.[/b]
while I was reading your comment I saw another me, you wrote my mind that's what I tell people jona hasn't done anything historical he's only saving his own skin, and trying to buy cheap pity for himself and a little more political relevance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
franciskaine:
What are you saying, were you expecting them to be so formal in an informal setting? The conversation was just between d two of them and not for the public. It's unfair for anyone to leak such conversation to the public.

True
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
franciskaine:

True
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Khings: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Even those that did not vote for him, he needs to investigate and probe them
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:

Anyway,no matter how jonathan pretend,I know he is in pains and I can feel it right now.

Jonathan has lost the election and the election has come and go but jonathan still felt is over and no longer the president..
I know is not easy to lose ur mandate to an opposition party but you should ve step down for somebody else in pdp as presidential aspirant

or benefiting in your administration keeps pushing yu for 2nd term,hence yu re packing now..

Anyway,I wish yu safe journey and long life to witness how the peoples general will transformed nigeria to a less corruptible country..

U ppl shuld leav dis man alone alredy...y be uneccesarily heartless n inconsiderate..he has done his bit, nigerians did nt tink dat enof..n has voted him out n he's willing to leave n dat shuld be it. Shikena! Y didnt ur fada run for presidency in 2011?

No time cool
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:

U ppl shuld leav dis man alone alredy...y be uneccesarily heartless n inconsiderate..he has done his bit, nigerians did nt tink dat enof..n has voted him out n he's willing to leave n dat shuld be it. Shikena! Y didnt ur fada run for presidency in 2011? angry grin

No time cool
sad
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by driand(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
nickvanilla:
They have a point there . President jonathan's conversation with buhari over the telephone isn't what should be publicized all over the internet.This is clear security breach and should be adequately adressed.
and how is it our fault? he simply displayed weakness, that's why he failed, WEAKNESS, how can a sitting president's call conversation leak, and weak wer thinking Boko Haram wer too intelligent, if such a conversation could leak then wonder how insurgents were getting their intels, our president was busy squandering security votes and his phone line wasn't secure.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by jahbiz: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:

No time cool
Something tells m u r PEJ Eng Lang Teacher or vice versa.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by chronique(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
People like you should never be allowed to talk about politics in public os you're so ignorant about the issues you're debating on and that alone,makes you look kind of silly. Before you talk about GEJ leaving nothing in the excess crude account,try to do your research about how the account was created,the controversies that surrounded its operations and how the sovereign wealth fund account was created. Just to enlighten you a bit,the excess crude account is the new sovereign wealth fund account and the difference between both is that,while OBj set up the excess crude account without a proper regulatory framework and constitutional backing which made it look like an illegal account,GEJ set up the sovereign wealth fund account which had to go through the national assembly and was passed into law,thereby,giving it the constitutional backing it needed to be operated legally. The difference between both account s is that one was created by someone with considerable educational knowledge and the other was created by someone with more of a military mind. Other than that,they are the same thing and they serve both purposes. Stop misleading people;the excess crude oil account has been scrapped and doesn't exist again. I'm even ashame to read your post;you mean Jonathan emptied the federal reserves? How clueless can you be? Like seriously,how old are you that you're typing this rubbish? Pls,stick to the romance section henceforth.
Joel3:
Jonathan is An Opportunist, From Nigeria President To World Citizen & Africa Hero.

has anyone observe the luck behind this man. he got through with things and promotion easily without meriting them.

after destroying Nigeria. leaving nothing in federal reserve for buhari. this is the man that empty out execs crude account with billions of dollars obj and yaradua left. and during his time. Nigeria experience oil boom. the highest of it kind ever recorded.

and now with failure from desperation of his to remain in power has brought him to world citizen.

I am sad....

Africa richest and most populous nation people are suffering and dying. president Jonathan concede to defeat and became hero when our military personnel are dying in Sambisa.

now he will be invited all over the world to give speech and use as example to other democratic Africa nation.

Africa hero. what a record.

wink.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by otr1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let him not abandon his duty o!
Jona, please you people should have your FEC meeting next week and talk about releasing my money.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Forwetinnah: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
I still don't understand how or why they got the call recorded??
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Forwetinnah: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
chronique:
People like you should never be allowed to talk about politics in public os you're so ignorant about the issues you're debating on and that alone,makes you look kind of silly. Before you talk about GEJ leaving nothing in the excess crude account,try to do your research about how the account was created,the controversies that surrounded its operations and how the sovereign wealth fund account was created. Just to enlighten you a bit,the excess crude account is the new sovereign wealth fund account and the difference between both is that,while OBj set up the excess crude account without a proper regulatory framework and constitutional backing which made it look like an illegal account,GEJ set up the sovereign wealth fund account which had to go through the national assembly and was passed into law,thereby,giving it the constitutional backing it needed to be operated legally. The difference between both account s is that one was created by someone with considerable educational knowledge and the other was created by someone with more of a military mind. Other than that,they are the same thing and they serve both purposes. Stop misleading people;the excess crude oil account has been scrapped and doesn't exist again.

Thank you! OBJ won't go unpunished for misleading people to believe GEJ is the Devil
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
This Jonathan and co must really think Nigerians are daft. Anyway,some of us are not. The so called tape was deliberately 'leaked' by the presidency to buy last minute statesmanship for Mr Jonathan. What are we talking about here? He knew the game was up and he was left with no choice other than to throw in the towel. Jonathan committed lots of unpardonable atrocities to be branded last minute hero;he is never a hero. I personally find it difficult to forget the infamous oil subsidy saga,the senseless polarisation of the country along tribal and religious lines and the very high state of insecurity. He weakened our Army to the extent that countries like chad,niger and Cameroon were the ones 'protecting' our territories. What a shame! May we never see your type as the President of Nigeria again!
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Dav24(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
The same way they have been leaking vital informations to boko haram, does that mean that there is no secret even in the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Forwetinnah: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:

Angry that Jona took the shine from your mallam? People aren't interested in his bogus election rigging but the incumbent who congratulated him even after being cheated...sorry! You have to live with that.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Forwetinnah: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
gabby227:
That's bad, things are no longer secret even in Aso rock. Its really an embarrassment to our president. It is well Presido, afterall nothing is hidden under the sun. Jona in 2 months time all these will be history so just kulle

With the things going on around GEJ, I think I'm happy he's leaving Aso Rock. The man safe at all
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by peteruuu(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
ArchEnemy:
That's life....a time to move in and a time to move out.
Do your best and do good while still you may
Baba,i sight you hey wink
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pls pack out asap! CAN'T WAIT For MAY 29...i'm FED UP WITH CLUELESSNESS , change where is thou?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by darediamond(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
All you wrote is born out of hate and classify your so called reasons are baseless.
GEJ as been a meek man from time immemorial and that is why some Nigerians like you can dare call him derogratory names without any second thougth.
The Legendary Idris Abdulkarim in 2013 or so called OBJ a lunnatic man all because OBJ's arrogant character aagainst IdriS when he released the song "Nigeria JagaJaga". Is that rigth of OBJ a conspirator and irredeemable thief?
Democracy era wesaid we are not DemoncraZY but your then presido will always bully people around as if he still have the Kaki on him.

SammyHoe:

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Joel3(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
chronique:
People like you should never be allowed to talk about politics in public os you're so ignorant about the issues you're debating on and that alone,makes you look kind of silly. Before you talk about GEJ leaving nothing in the excess crude account,try to do your research about how the account was created,the controversies that surrounded its operations and how the sovereign wealth fund account was created. Just to enlighten you a bit,the excess crude account is the new sovereign wealth fund account and the difference between both is that,while OBj set up the excess crude account without a proper regulatory framework and constitutional backing which made it look like an illegal account,GEJ set up the sovereign wealth fund account which had to go through the national assembly and was passed into law,thereby,giving it the constitutional backing it needed to be operated legally. The difference between both account s is that one was created by someone with considerable educational knowledge and the other was created by someone with more of a military mind. Other than that,they are the same thing and they serve both purposes. Stop misleading people;the excess crude oil account has been scrapped and doesn't exist again. I'm even ashame to read your post;you mean Jonathan emptied the federal reserves? How clueless can you be? Like seriously,how old are you that you're typing this rubbish? Pls,stick to the romance section henceforth.

you must be crazy and a joker. you need to post this crap on joke section probably where you belong.

why are you running away from the fact or issue base.

??
what happened to 40 billion in that account??

yaradua left. read oby report and obj how Jonathan mismanage 40 billion dollars.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by chase101: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:

Bunch of crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker / Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos / Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.