Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock (50064 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by ArchEnemy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
peteruuu:

Baba,i sight you hey wink
Perooski

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by darnley16(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
NairaMode:
All childs play.
They think all Nigerians are ignorant.
No one dare release such a recording without the presidents consent.

Even Buhari wouldnt dare release it without an approval from the presidency so who is fooling who?.
Our politicians are like entertainers sometimes, who do publicity stunts just to stay in the limelight.

Besides, I dont see anything in the recording being released. I am only against our president and president-to-be speaking like toddlers thus incoherent during that phone call.

GEJ, an educated dwarf. Buhari, an uneducated giant.
I tell you brother!!
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by DinoAnnberry(m): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:
What why in hurried na undecided

Anyway,no matter how jonathan pretend,I know he is in pains and I can feel it right now.

Nobody pray to be a loser cos there re a lot of emotional pains behind it.

Jonathan has lost the election and the election has come and go but jonathan still felt is over and no longer the president..
I know is not easy to lose ur mandate to an opposition party but you should ve step down for somebody else in pdp as presidential aspirant
and listened obasanjo or father mbaka..

But the greedy men and women who surrounded
or benefiting in your administration keeps pushing yu for 2nd term,hence yu re packing now..

Anyway,I wish yu safe journey and long life to witness how the peoples general will transformed nigeria to a less corruptible country..

GMB,pls start parking in cheesy

No time cool

He will soon pack out. After all no one loves there for ever. If obasanjo and Abacha packed out, who is Jonathan l?. A more gentle man than your sick father.[size=8pt][/size] ;Do
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by chronique(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
I pity you and those who listen to you. For you to believe that Jonathan emptied the foreign reserves,shows how daft and stupid you are as a person. I hope you don't pass this kind of stupid traits in you down to your kids cos it wouldn't help the development of Nigeria as a nation. It's even pathetic to know that Oby has become your source of getting verified information and you're confidently saying it in a public forum. You did not even quote the cbn(the only authentic source from where info on our foreign reserves can be gotten from);you had to quote Oby. Let's assume the FG and GEJ sues you to court today for libel,and the judge askes you to substantiate your allegations with proof,you'd tell the judge to call Oby cos she's the one you got the info from;can you see how stupid and daft you sound? And in your mind,you still feel you're making sense? I wonder how Nigeria will ever progress when the nation is still producing morons like you in large proportions. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Joel3:

you must be crazy and a joker. you need to post this crap on joke section probably where you belong.

why are you running away from the fact or issue base.

??
what happened to 40 billion in that account??

yaradua left. read oby report and obj how Jonathan mismanage 40 billion dollars.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:
[b]FOUR MAJOR REASONS WHY JONATHAN ACCEPTED DEFEAT EASILY

No Civilian President would have done lesser than what Jonathan does(Accepting defeat). All the other presidents who stuck to power in the past have military background, so Jona hasn't done anything spectacular and I don't think he has made any history contrary to the songs many people here are singing.

Now here are my reasons for saying he hasn't made any history:

1. There are international observers everywhere and any nonsense will get him Gbagboed into International prison because they have declared the election as FREE AND FAIR. [size=18pt]Remember Charles Taylor, Laurent Gbagbo and Gaddafi. They are all soldiers[/size] who are not scared a bit of prison or death, that's why they never stopped fighting. But for GEJ, he is not strong; a civillian like you and I, not ready to languish in prison. Obama himself made allusion to Nigeria election a day before it held, so that is enough to send some sensation of fear into the spine of any African president who has no military background. Jona himself has been made to sign peace treaty twice and also interviewed internationally and made to vow that their would be a credible election.

2. The earlier he agrees with Buhari, the better for him because no matter what he does, BUHARI is ready to suck him dry of the national wealth he has amassed for himself over the years and possibly dump him in prison. You will remember his wife shouting that she wasn't ready to feed her husband in prison. Jonathan is not a strong person at heart, so you should expect him to be scared of prison, unlike the likes of Buhari, Obj and other military converts.
So, calling Buhari on phone isn't a big deal at all, since that would be the last appeal he could do so that his punishment could be lessened. With this, by the time Buhari start crying out loud that Jonathan has done this and that, we the gullible Nigerians will start calling Buhari a wicked man and saying "upon how Jona called this man on phone, yet he is still exposing him that way." That is what we call APPEAL TO PITY(Fallacy)

3. With JEGA's intellectually calm and astute response to Mr Odubebe's bei bei bei, the whole world has already judged the man as a very shrewd and unbiased man, so I don't see any court case or rejection of the election result standing at all. Surely, Jega will defend himself and win in all cases. Also, everyone knows that Jona would have made many advances to Jega in attempts to bribe him; surely JEGA will reveal those advances in court and the story would be 'no story at all.'

4. Jona had to act this way(you all know he is a Nollywood actor) just to buy the apathy of many gullible Nigerians (especially the 'prophet says' and the 'Jona is a gentleman' type). He hasn't done anything well for the past six years, so by gently walking away, he wants to use that to gain last-minute popularity. Well, good luck to him but I ain't buying his ideas.[/b]

Point of correction! Laurent Gbagbo was never a soldier but a professor of history. Stop misleading Nigerians!! angry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurent_Gbagbo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by dahmie2013: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:

No Civilian President would have done lesser than what Jonathan does(Accepting defeat). All the other presidents who stuck to power in the past have military background, so Jona hasn't done anything spectacular and I don't think he has made any history contrary to the songs many people here are singing.

1. There are international observers everywhere and any nonsense will get him Gbagboed into International prison because they have declared the election as FREE AND FAIR. Remember Charles Taylor, Laurent Gbagbo and Gaddafi. They are all soldiers who are not scared a bit of prison or death, that's why they never stopped fighting. But for GEJ, he is not strong; a civillian like you and I, not ready to languish in prison. Obama himself made allusion to Nigeria election a day before it held, so that is enough to send some sensation of fear into the spine of any African president who has no military background. Jona himself has been made to sign peace treaty twice and also interviewed internationally and made to vow that their would be a credible election.

2. The earlier he agrees with Buhari, the better for him because no matter what he does, BUHARI is ready to suck him dry of the national wealth he has amassed for himself over the years and possibly dump him in prison. You will remember his wife shouting that she wasn't ready to feed her husband in prison. Jonathan is not a strong person at heart, so you should expect him to be scared of prison, unlike the likes of Buhari, Obj and other military converts.
So, calling Buhari on phone isn't a big deal at all, since that would be the last appeal he could do so that his punishment could be lessened. With this, by the time Buhari start crying out loud that Jonathan has done this and that, we the gullible Nigerians will start calling Buhari a wicked man and saying "upon how Jona called this man on phone, yet he is still exposing him that way." That is what we call APPEAL TO PITY(Fallacy)

3. With JEGA's intellectually calm and astute response to Mr Odubebe's bei bei bei, the whole world has already judged the man as a very shrewd and unbiased man, so I don't see any court case or rejection of the election result standing at all. Surely, Jega will defend himself and win in all cases. Also, everyone knows that Jona would have made many advances to Jega in attempts to bribe him; surely JEGA will reveal those advances in court and the story would be 'no story at all.'

4. Jona had to act this way(you all know he is a Nollywood actor) just to buy the apathy of many gullible Nigerians (especially the 'prophet says' and the 'Jona is a gentleman' type). He hasn't done anything well for the past six years, so by gently walking away, he wants to use that to gain last-minute popularity. Well, good luck to him but I ain't buying his ideas.[/b]
U just nailed it bro! Good one!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by dahmie2013: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Point of correction! Laurent Gbagbo was never a soldier but a professor of history. Stop misleading Nigerians!! angry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurent_Gbagbo
He isn't misleading nyone, what u're pointing out is very trivial 2 d analysis he just gave. D analysis isn't misleading, its very logical and an obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by ebugreat: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mr president did what he knows best, but I wonder how the tape leak out, I believe their is a mole inside his cabinet... Anyway...

God bless Nigeria..
Sai GEJ...
Sai buhari....
Sai Ebugreat... cool

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by mrmax1(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2015
[/b][b][color=#006600][/color][quote author=emmysoftyou post=32318833]What why in hurried na undecided

Anyway,no matter how jonathan pretend,I know he is in pains and I can feel it right now.

Nobody pray to be a loser cos there re a lot of emotional pains behind it.

Jonathan has lost the election and the election has come and go but jonathan still felt is over and no longer the president..
I know is not easy to lose ur mandate to an opposition party but you should ve step down for somebody else in pdp as presidential aspirant
and listened obasanjo or father mbaka..

But the greedy men and women who surrounded
or benefiting in your administration keeps pushing yu for 2nd term,hence yu re packing now..

Anyway,I wish yu safe journey and long life to witness how the peoples general will transformed nigeria to a less corruptible country..

GMB,pls start parking in cheesy

No time
Your grammar made my bis expire before its due date.....Jeez
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by hunter21(m): 1:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Habaa, what Gej do to deserve all this disrespect
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by aristotlengr: 2:45am On Apr 04, 2015
sanky346:
So Goodluck still dey threaten people with disciplinary action. Lol. Releasing the video without clearance is wrong tho. I suspect its from the Buhari camp.

If you listen to the call, it is clearer and natural on GEJ side, while GMB side is muffled. It came from GEJ side.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Horus(m): 2:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Joel3(m): 4:53am On Apr 04, 2015
chronique:
I pity you and those who listen to you. For you to believe that Jonathan emptied the foreign reserves,shows how daft and stupid you are as a person. I hope you don't pass this kind of stupid traits in you down to your kids cos it wouldn't help the development of Nigeria as a nation. It's even pathetic to know that Oby has become your source of getting verified information and you're confidently saying it in a public forum. You did not even quote the cbn(the only authentic source from where info on our foreign reserves can be gotten from);you had to quote Oby. Let's assume the FG and GEJ sues you to court today for libel,and the judge askes you to substantiate your allegations with proof,you'd tell the judge to call Oby cos she's the one you got the info from;can you see how stupid and daft you sound? And in your mind,you still feel you're making sense? I wonder how Nigeria will ever progress when the nation is still producing morons like you in large proportions. You should be ashamed of yourself.
its clear that you are a fool and idiot who can't give expressions without insult.

sanusi former CBN accursed Jonathan of missing 20 billion. oby is former mister of finance and she has records of funds in federal confers.

go kill yourself you internet thugs. your master will soon sack you cause he just lost and you didn't do a good job.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by peteruuu(m): 5:24am On Apr 04, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Perooski
grin enjoy o
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by emmysoftyou: 5:54am On Apr 04, 2015
mrmax1:
[/b][b][color=#006600][/color]
lol why nt help for correction bro,
i will appreciate cos am?
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by QuotaSystem: 6:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Angry that Jona took the shine from your mallam? People aren't interested in his bogus election rigging but the incumbent who congratulated him even after being cheated...sorry! You have to live with that.

Let's hope those accolades conduct the reallocation of oil blocs in 2017.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by viktuur(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2015
pls let always get correct info, as at yesteday we still have $28 billion dollar it droppef by $3.8 billion between febuary amd march-watch channels or TVC biz news

Joel3:
Jonathan is An Opportunist, From Nigeria President To World Citizen & Africa Hero.

has anyone observe the luck behind this man. he got through with things and promotion easily without meriting them.

after destroying Nigeria. leaving nothing in federal reserve for buhari. this is the man that empty out execs crude account with billions of dollars obj and yaradua left. and during his time. Nigeria experience oil boom. the highest of it kind ever recorded.

and now with failure from desperation of his to remain in power has brought him to world citizen.

I am sad....

Africa richest and most populous nation people are suffering and dying. president Jonathan concede to defeat and became hero when our military personnel are dying in Sambisa.

now he will be invited all over the world to give speech and use as example to other democratic Africa nation.

Africa hero. what a record.

wink.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by cutieemperorh(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2015
SammyHoe:

1. There are international observers everywhere and any nonsense will get him Gbagboed into International prison because they have declared the election as FREE AND FAIR. Remember Charles Taylor, Laurent Gbagbo and Gaddafi. They are all soldiers who are not scared a bit of prison or death, that's why they never stopped fighting. But for GEJ, he is not strong; a civillian like you and I, not ready to languish in prison. Obama himself made allusion to Nigeria election a day before it held, so that is enough to send some sensation of fear into the spine of any African president who has no military background. Jona himself has been made to sign peace treaty twice and also interviewed internationally and made to vow that their would be a credible election.

Mtcheeeeew.... Daft people been forming wise since 1900BC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Seventeen(f): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2015
driand:
and how is it our fault? he simply displayed weakness, that's why he failed, WEAKNESS, how can a sitting president's call conversation leak, and weak wer thinking Boko Haram wer too intelligent, if such a conversation could leak then wonder how insurgents were getting their intels, our president was busy squandering security votes and his phone line wasn't secure.
My thoughts exactly.... How can d presidents phone conversation be all over the net. That means even Aso rock itself is insecure. I hope we wont start seeing sex tapes of him and Peshe. Na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by chronique(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2015
It's very clear to everybody reading this,that you're the fool here. You took the first shot by calling me crazy and foolish for explaining to you the difference between excess crude account and sovereign wealth fund. Instead of learning,you resorted to insults. Between the two of us,it's obvious you're the one with a thugish attitude and the maximum propensity to become a world class fool. Even after correcting you,you keep quoting Oby as your source of information;it shows how daft you are as a person. Now I know you're an irredeemable fool. I shouldn't even waste my time arguing with you cos your pap and sand filled brain will never be able to comprehend it. It's obvious you do not know the difference between facts and mere allegations. Your case is like Tai Solarin who accused Awo(I think) of an allegation and when He was sued and taken to court and asked to prove his allegation by providing his source of information,he claimed to have heard the story inside a molue bus. Keep fooling yourself around. I don't even know why I'm replying you;I should have known I was talking to a slowpoke from your written English. People like you with poor command of English language hardly make sense in public. Have a nice day.
Joel3:
its clear that you are a fool and idiot who can't give expressions without insult.

sanusi former CBN accursed Jonathan of missing 20 billion. oby is former mister of finance and she has records of funds in federal confers.

go kill yourself you internet thugs. your master will soon sack you cause he just lost and you didn't do a good job.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by chronique(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Leave that slowpoke. Let him keep quoting Oby as his source of information. I know how folks like him turn out.
viktuur:
pls let always get correct info, as at yesteday we still have $28 billion dollar it droppef by $3.8 billion between febuary amd march-watch channels or TVC biz news

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by kenchylala: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2015
sanky346:
So Goodluck still dey threaten people with disciplinary action. Lol. Releasing the video without clearance is wrong tho. I suspect its from the Buhari camp.

True talk, most phones have facilities to record calls received or call made, we know were it came from, your guess is good enough. Hand Dem take feed Pickin na dar same hand dem dey use treat him craze.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Forwetinnah: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Let's hope those accolades conduct the reallocation of oil blocs in 2017.

We'll have to wait and see if your Mallam will have access to the oil blocs by then...you had your shine with BH, wait and see the Militants blind you
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Joel3(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2015
chronique:
It's very clear to everybody reading this,that you're the fool here. You took the first shot by calling me crazy and foolish for explaining to you the difference between excess crude account and sovereign wealth fund. Instead of learning,you resorted to insults. Between the two of us,it's obvious you're the one with a thugish attitude and the maximum propensity to become a world class fool. Even after correcting you,you keep quoting Oby as your source of information;it shows how daft you are as a person. Now I know you're an irredeemable fool. I shouldn't even waste my time arguing with you cos your pap and sand filled brain will never be able to comprehend it. It's obvious you do not know the difference between facts and mere allegations. Your case is like Tai Solarin who accused Awo(I think) of an allegation and when He was sued and taken to court and asked to prove his allegation by providing his source of information,he claimed to have heard the story inside a molue bus. Keep fooling yourself around. I don't even know why I'm replying you;I should have known I was talking to a slowpoke from your written English. People like you with poor command of English language hardly make sense in public. Have a nice day.
I can see you are pained.

your master did not make your job so easy with his reckless ruling. busy stealing the nation wealth. the ground commander. stealing is not corruption.

you are a shi.t and probably your Brain is made up of shit. opening your smelling shi.t hole you called a mouth yo spew trash.

what happen to subsidy report? under that Capet . you morroon.

I am not surprise you are one of those thugs shouting buhari certificate when court have the final say. idio.t
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by VNOS(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
SammyHoe:

EWE. What ever you think doesn't really matter. Just give the man some credit. Which ever way you see it the truth is that its always difficult for anyone to concede defeat no matter how small not to talk of a seating president especially when the stakes were so so high. At least he has saved possible unnecessary bloodshed of lives by this singular act. Who knows what could have happened if he hadn't done it this way. That alone is enough to give him some respect.
Whether scared or not he's still the very 1st one to do this so far. Only God knows if you yourself or Buhari himself would ve been so gracious if the tables were turned.
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by olasoji1: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Pres.Goodluck Jonathan and his family begin to move personal effects from Aso Rock

Read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/presgoodluck-jonathan-and-his-family.html

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by SenatorJames(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
I like Fashola, he didn't mind GEJ is from the opposition party, he is still showing him the shortest route to Otuoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User / Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier / Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.