Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

It Is Good That Jonathan Lost This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Good That Jonathan Lost This Election (436 Views)

Jonathan Lost The 2015 Presidential Elections Because Of The South East / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Good That Jonathan Lost This Election by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ordinarily I would be sad that Jonathan lost this election, but the more I look at it the more I see the goodness in his defeat.
His defeat will surely open the eyes of some Eastern Nigerians in ways that no amount of argument can.
Not that Buhari is not entitled to contest the elections, he is. However, the fact that SW joined the North to defeat a president who did more for the North and SW than he did for his own political base -SE/SS- is indeed powerful statement about what Nigeria currently is.
Jonathan got there by sheer luck, and he was fully aware of his powerlessness, never exercising his full powers as the president, because he was afraid of this gang up.
When he moved powerfully against Boko Haram, the same people cried foul, and he removed his performing COAS Iherjirika, just to pacify the same sections, yet they still kicked him out. He never had powers to fight Boko Haram, because he did not have the support of the same people who voted him out. Some of these people who were in the army worked non-stop for Boko Haram, and some even refused to fight once deployed.
How can a president work in such a circumstance?
Believe it or not, the greatest traitors losers in this election already know themselves, and the people of SS/SE also know them.
That is good enough for me.

Meanwhile Buhari will only get 3 months after being sworn in, after which his seeds of unforgiveness, bitter-loser blood, hate, and lies which he and his supporters sowed generously in their quest for Aso Rock, will bear abundant fruits!
Re: It Is Good That Jonathan Lost This Election by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
3 months, no more...
I read that he is already backtracking from some of his outrageous promises made during campaign of lies
but in this information age he will be shown his promises in 3d and color.

(1) (Reply)

Were Is Ex-gov. Murtala Nyako? / VIDEO| APC Victory: “bode George Can Now Go On Exile” – Bola Tinubu / Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.