Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose (31818 Views)

APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly / INEC Releases Niger State Assembly Results / Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2015
sammyj:
For your mind, how can 7 suspend 19, you GEJ apologist will not stop at using mathematics upside down.!!! cool
That is left for the courts to decide, just like Tambuwal's defection suit wait for the courts you can't have it both ways
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Hman12(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Serves him right, dats what he has bn tryn to avoid at all cost, where is gej today to save him. OYO
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Globawatch: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Clemzzz:
Honestly,if Fayose could be impeached by the lawmakers based on the alleged gross misconduct,after thorough investigation is made,it will be better for this nation.He is a disgrace to Nigeria,as a governor.

He is a disgrace to what yoruba stand for. He has not learn his lesson
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by sammyj: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Defection process is different from impeachment, my friend please check the constitution before responding !!!!
chukwudi44:

That is left for the courts to decide, just like Tambuwal's defection suit wait for the courts you can't have it both ways
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2015
anigbajumo:
Bro dis issue came up after da election tribunal......Fayose gonna smell pepper

APC has no case, only an election petition tribunal can invalidate the results of an election. That is the position of the law. There is nothing like sentiments here
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2015
sammyj:
Defection process is different from impeachment, my friend please check the constitution before responding !!!!
Bros these19 legislators were suspended and they took the matter to court to challenge their suspension. Until the courts decides they are still under suspension. The chief judge would not even bother responding to them if they ask him to set up an impeachment panel.

No matter how you feel, PDP would still be in power till May29 ,APC's only card left would be to win next week's. Election in the state
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by creepsyme(f): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Shebi he has finished dealing with buhari, now his time has come I knew definitlely fayose will face turbulent time and may not end his tenure due to his unruly disposition.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Pls let it not end with impeachment alone.
Fayoshe should be made to explain what happened during his election victory which he arrogantly confirmed as true.
People like fayoshe should be used as scape goat to serve as a deterrent to such other people.
Actually power belongs to God.
Useless son of a good man.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by eightsin(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2015
It's funny how people say the law should take its full wrath if Fayose is found guilty but not for Buhari. Double standard bit.ches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by ojosam29: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Time has come for d DOG to pursue d hunter unfortunately d hunter has lost his gun.He kept vomitting bad words though it was camping but one need to be giude his mouth.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by creepsyme(f): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Shebi he has finished dealing with buhari, now his time has come I knew definitlely fayose will face turbulent time and may not end his tenure due to his unruly disposition. Proverbs 26:27. He who digs a pit will fall into it, and he who rolls a stone it will come back on him.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by olaniyanc: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2015
9jvirgin:
Fayose will not last three months, that guy is an embarrassment to the people of ekiti, they should be ashamed of him.

Fayose is a misfit. If Fayose is found guilty, he has to go. Nigerians don't need mad individual like this evil fellow in our politics. He should be used as a scapegoat for all the other criminals in our political system to see , that there are repercussions for any abuse of power while in government.
Nigerian is not a BANANA REPUBLIC. FAYOSE MUST BE CAGED. PERIOD!
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by dericardos88: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Impeach him please.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by doctokwus: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2015
But come to think of it.Does Fayose deserve to remain in that seat after all the things he did during d campaigns coupled with d use of d military to rig him in?
Even d controversy surrounding his not being eligible in d first place to recontest having been previously impeached on its own is enough grounds to impeach him a second time.
I don't know what GMB has in stock for him,but his impeachment can be accomplished even if d next state assembly is all PDP. They could easily be made to fall in line in several ways,trust me on that.
Whatever becomes,one thing that's for sure is that Fayose would have been having sleepless nights d moment INEC announced GMB d winner and those sleepless nights may not abate anytime soon.
As I posted in another post. Fayose should empower his wife to put up a 'prayer warrior squad'

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:
The 19 members of the ekiti state HOA are still under suspension until the courts rule otherwise. There are just wasting their time. Buhari might have won but he is not yet President. As long as PDP remains in power, Fayose cannot be impeached. Unfortunately for them, They will all be kicked out next week so that when Buhari resumes by May 29 ,Fayose would be safe from impeachment.
[/s]

Rubbish. The same eediotic way u stated months ago that Tambuwal will be impeached next week. U are better off shutting ur trap.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2015
I think his great act of misconduct is an open secret, even his party member shouldn't doubt it.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Lescott7(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2015
I can see that virtually everyone giving there comments here have never been to ekiti or haven't had a chat with an ekiti-based person. Fayose is so much love by his people I don't know the Babalawo that did it for him and mind u PDP will have the majority in the house this incumbent honourables don't have the power to impeach this man(from my own point of view). I am an APC fan and I know what is going on in Ekiti,APC can't have d majority.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2015
sammyj:
For your mind, how can 7 suspend 19, you GEJ apologist will not stop at using mathematics upside down.!!! cool

These fools amazes me at times. He even went further to say that until the court overules it. There was absolutely no suspension to start with.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2015
APC no dey gree..that is why i hate this party...did PDP ever threaten their master success angry
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Mykevp2p:
Rather than concentrate on their re-election bid, they are busy chasing shadow. This current house of Assembly in Ekiti cannot impeach Fayose and from the look of things, I doubt if APC will have the majority in the next house.

From now till May29 is still a long time bro. They will do the work before their handing over to PDP on MAY 29. Take note.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by olabalo4al(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Wondering how correct the story is cos I can't even imagine a letter from such parastal forgetting that ALLEGATION is TT and not d one cited in their own letter
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Ausra(f): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2015
deletrue:
This is pure nonsense. Nigerians cannot move forward with apc coming on board. They are planning to impeach pdp governor. If na so GEJ lead before this time, am sure this country would have turned down. Almacura (sorry for spelling) would have been impeached if GEJ had handled that issue in this evil way. Buhari should be very careful otherwise, I have told Nigerians that we are yet to see what is call complete Islam behaviour. Buhari is about two months to come in, apc is already planning to impeach pdp governor. I pity this country.

If the pdp or any apc governor is found guilty if any gross misconduct, why shouldn't such face the music?
Before now, we Av tolerated indiscipline for so long. It shouldn't continue again
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Lescott7(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2015
This issue of Rigging by fayose is not known by ekiti it is only outside ekiti that people are shouting this rigging..Fayose is ekiti people's choice thou I am an APC fan
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Shut ur trap. This is part of the rot that epitomises the leadership of Jonah-daft. The fool doesn't care about due process. Turning the courts to jokes center.
If apc nass members decides to impeach Jonah-daft despite not having the required numbers in both houses, will it stand?
Ur heart is so corrupt to think it's appropriate for the minority to have their way and majority should have their say.
This is what I forsee may happen. The lawmakers will go ahead to impeach fayose, If it's not effected by Jonah-daft, the next govt will effect it.
Also, the eligibility case is still pending. The case where fayose slapped a sitting judge. This has nothing to do with the election tribunal.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Franchise21(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
The 19 members of the ekiti state HOA are still under suspension until the courts rule otherwise. There are just wasting their time. Buhari might have won but he is not yet President. As long as PDP remains in power, Fayose cannot be impeached. Unfortunately for them, They will all be kicked out next week so that when Buhari resumes by May 29 ,Fayose would be safe from impeachment.
Wat can't money do? Even if PDP wins d majority in d State house of assembly n Buhari assumes office, APC can buy majority of d honourables n still impeach Mr Stomach Infrastructure
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Deblow: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2015
It is going to be an exercise in futility. Mark my words
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2015
dguyindcorner:
He's impeached already... Quote me.
...I don't need to reference you-Fayose will end up in jail after he is impeached...
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2015
[s]
deemdeem:

Shut ur trap. This is part of the rot that epitomises the leadership of Jonah-daft. The fool doesn't care about due process. Turning the courts to jokes center.
If apc nass members decides to impeach Jonah-daft despite not having the required numbers in both houses, will it stand?
Ur heart is so corrupt to think it's appropriate for the minority to have their way and majority should have their say.
This is what I forsee may happen. The lawmakers will go ahead to impeach fayose, If it's not effected by Jonah-daft, the next govt will effect it.
Also, the eligibility case is still pending. The case where fayose slapped a sitting judge. This has nothing to do with the election tribunal.
[/s]

Paid agent?
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by ArodewilliamsT: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

I still believe power can change things, here the Lawmakers will look for a lope hole in the constitution and find him guilty of such and a as such get him impeached

So witch-hunting should be enthroned. If all state lawmakers in Nigeria look for loopholes against their Governors. Governors will be impeached everyday in Nigeria. You all should stop being jaundiced and selective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by kabiyesi01: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
boman2014:
hehehe! Karma is his middle name

Karma ko, Kamoru ni! If Fayose gets impeached, don't call me KABIYESI again.
Re: Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose by dammieco(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
SECONDED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order / Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.