Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article (31496 Views)

Mr President, Please Leave Entertainers Alone' - Etcetera Writes To Jonathan / ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera / Why Are Nigerians Forced To Choose Between Jonathan & Buhari-etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by odumchi: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by symbian03(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Haters everywhere smh... I have just realised that some group of people are so keen and expectant of failure from Buhari's administration. Why can't we be optimistic? This man hasn't even been sworn in!!! By the grace of God, Nigeria shall progress and these set of people shall be put to shame. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by jeff2222(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2015
True talk my brother, lets wait and see
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by skyenitan04(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2015
yes na...so u dnt know...like dis idiot
kramer:
Hmmm... So it is true that some people are born foolish cry
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by XRAY21(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
Etcetera I had forgotten about you! You are one of the fools who do not wish progress to this country, may you live to see how Muhammadu Buhari will make Nigeria a better place amen!

Sai Buhari
under 4 years one naira will equal 1usd ,he would stabilize world oil price ,he will pay our debt mmmmm I just the watch all this APC with one eye

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by dammieco(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Nobody should listen to Etcetera
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by sauceTDA(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2015
izzyboy10:
He has come again with his useless articles.
"Etc" has being writing fucking letters of bad belle to stay relevant in this nation.
P.s:Let him write as much letters as he wants,he won't be celebrated by people like our Presido.
#bad_belle_no_dey_pay.
...Are You too dumb to understand that article....Gosh

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Davidbanky(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2015
What is he saying ? This election is victory for Nigeria mr man! You obviously didn't want him to win mr ... What is ur name again ?
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by hummerwise(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Am not a fan or supporter of any party and am happy change is here,
But this guy has actually said the truth.
We shouldn't celebrate yet untill Buhari start working @ full capacity

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Truckpusher(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
Etcetera I had forgotten about you! You are one of the fools who do not wish progress to this country, may you live to see how Muhammadu Buhari will make Nigeria a better place amen!

Sai Buhari
Take the message and do not shoot the messenger .

9 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2015
SMH they said ETC is a musician, na which prominent song him sing...

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by sigidporte(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2015
This guy can talk sha

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by KingTom(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2015
XRAY21:
under 4 years one naira will equal 1usd ,he would stabilize world oil price ,he will pay our debt mmmmm I just the watch all this APC with one eye
Yeah, it reminds me of, "If I don't guarantee stable Power supply in this tenure, then You have no business voting for me for a 2nd term" GEJ, 2011.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by szkz(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2015
First of all, Nigerians are celebrating the removal of a sitting president which is alien to our democracy and being tired of the endemic corruption associated with the Jonathan administration which seems at a loss in handling the insurgency, a man perceived to be more firm and has zero tolerance for corruption is a breath of fresh air, notwithstanding the opportunity given to another party is also worth celebrating, finally, we are an optimistic bunch, we tend to celebrate at any given opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Billygee2u: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2015
the pains that follow Buhari return to power, will make all the tongues that shouted for change to confess that GEJ is the best.
when the oil he boosted for to use the procceds to feed all Nigerian pupils and 5000Naira for every family crippled ,then he will know that khaky no be leather.
If he fails to bring dollar down to one Naira,he will be ashamed of himself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by tartar9(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2015
its more of the relief that the otuoke ozoulogist has been gotten rid off
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by daprincel(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Kini afofungbemu eleyii nso keh grin cheesy

Irrelevant fool

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by godoluwa(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
some ediot will neva bother to digest etcetera point b4 they accuse him. as far as am concerned, nairaland now has 90% brainwashed fellow ever since the campaign brouhaha started

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by symbian03(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
XRAY21:

I am very sure you didn't vote for Buhari. So why on earth are you so expectant of his failure you idiott?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by KingTom(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Take the message and do not shoot the messenger .
I know my brother, I know. But most times it's sad seeing people like this, you on the other hand while criticizing, offer some solutions and suggestions, the cow called ectetera however, only criticizes while having nothing to offer. It is sad that his kind are still being taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by dealslip(f): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Etc is actually correct in his observation. That has been going on in my mind for several weeks now and made it know in several of my posts. Some people even said eclipse of the moon occured the day he was declared winner, while some peole resorted to numerology to paint GMB a saint. This kind of jubilation has occured over and over again in my life time till date and the roads and hospitals and schools are still bad. The change and difference we yearn for is in us. Obama was a saint before been president now Americans cant stand him. He preached the same message of change.

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by davidque007(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
He makes a good point, I think all APC loyalist should take time to read it b4 criticizing excetera

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by wordychap: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2015
This is d simple truth that needs only 4 yrs to be proved

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Revolva(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Etctera cool down I fit smack u for dis one o....gbosa
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by emmahoney(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2015
He made valid points, nevertheless, he's still clouded with sentiments!!
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by millionboi(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2015
izzyboy10:
He has come again with his useless articles.
"Etc" has being writing fucking letters of bad belle to stay relevant in this nation.
P.s:Let him write as much letters as he wants,he won't be celebrated by people like our Presido.
#bad_belle_no_dey_pay.
try 2undstnd d op,u sld be remindin Buhari his promises nw,so dat hee ddnt disgrace u.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by tucky200(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Who know dis one...abeg park well jare...#dead
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by gospi: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2015
The is the best tin I hav read frm Etc. Nigerians? Easily deceived,forget easily ,soo clueless.All he's saying is instead of jubilatin as we always do and den get disapointed why don't u wait till he provs himself...dat was how they all danced wen Jonathan won..,,,,,Nigerian dancers!
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by ebugreat: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2015
grin grin grin...
Anyway

God bless Nigeria..
Sai GEJ
Sai buhari
Sai Ebugreat....

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Toofan007: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Wasn't it the same cat that wrote one disparaging article about Buhari a while ago? This guy is just on attention seeking quest.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
Chilling dejavu as it was back then after Shagari's gofament was kicked out....there was joy ,hope and jubilation only turn into repression,blood and economic regression... GEJ has built a Ferrari,we only hope it isn't driven like a cattle herd.

The return of iichidodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Biafrans For Calling Them Dumb / Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method / Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.