Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article (31500 Views)

Mr President, Please Leave Entertainers Alone' - Etcetera Writes To Jonathan / ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera / Why Are Nigerians Forced To Choose Between Jonathan & Buhari-etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by tinyanosa(f): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
Etcetera I had forgotten about you! You are one of the fools who do not wish progress to this country, may you live to see how Muhammadu Buhari will make Nigeria a better place amen!

Sai Buhari
#will turn water into wine.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by tsdarkside(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2015
davidmoyes:
I think its a great article.. He's free spirited and that's encouraging. I honestly think Nigeria should be ruled in 2 year intervals with different tribes for each term.. Cos I don't think there's a way to stop tribalism in Nigeria.. Now, back to the topic, I'm neither a fan of buhari nor GEJ ; I believe in peace and progress.. I think Buhari has to fix the northern part of Nigeria first cos that's really where the problem lies.. High level of illiteracy has derailed progress in the north, so that's the first change I'd like to see.. Thanks for reading this, its my opinion and I'll be glad if anyone's opinion is quoted also.. Gracias

good idea.....better only 2 years...and each tribe should have the chance to rule..like this we will surely reduce tribalism greatly...

i think its time to change the constitution to our liking.....we can do it...we can start a petition,and present it to the government,,the way we marched en mass for buhari.....
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Michelbaby: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by petermichaels(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Der is sense in dis non-sense dat only d wise ones will see
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by davidmoyes(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

good idea.....better only 2 years...and each tribe should have the chance to rule..like this we will surely reduce tribalism greatly...

i think its time to change the constitution to our liking.....we can do it...we can start a petition,and present it to the government,,the way we marched en mass for buhari.....
True, but I don't think majority will take the idea with utmost concern.. Thanks for reasoning with me though
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by delors(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
When you give birth to a baby, do u wait until his death before you celebrate his birth? Do u wait until your newly bought Bentley is crashed until you celebrate it's purchase? Do u wait until thunder fire and demolish your new house before u do your house warming?
Now it's more obvious than ever why his music never made sense...Watery, pointless, just like himself etcetera.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by francisbiz: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
izzyboy10:
He has come again with his useless articles.
"Etc" has being writing fucking letters of bad belle to stay relevant in this nation.
P.s:Let him write as much letters as he wants,he won't be celebrated by people like our Presido.
#bad_belle_no_dey_pay.
Meanwhile Iyam first to comment yet again.Sign of all my 1960bet games clicking

U called that article USELESS?
I will not curse you, but I will keep this thread and wait till posterity makes you comment against buhari, then and only then will I curse.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by xreal: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Love him or hate him ; he is the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, come May 29, 2015.

The people have spoken.
GOD bless the electorates.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by amoduganja: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thermodynamics:
That's bull shit.
I am from ss but a strong supporter of Buhari, it is all about change.
Till we Nigerians remove ethnicity from our government/ presidential choices Nigeria will never move forward, my point is we have seen what Jonathan can do (Nothing), let us try something different for once. I don't need to vote for Jonathan because he is from ss, all I am concern about is the betterment of Nigeria, and mind you, Nigeria is in a new phase of democracy, if Buhari do not perform in the next four years he will be kicked out just like Jonathan.

We don't care to know where you come from.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by KingTom(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
tinyanosa:
will turn water into wine.
yes he will undecided
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by francisbiz: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:
I have read this story on Linda Ikeji blog. The guy make small sense shaa.

Na you be the only person wey don make small sense so far.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by francisbiz: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
yes he will undecided

Like he did with PTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by NumberOne2(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Exactly my thoughts. What is the celebration for?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by KingTom(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
francisbiz:

Like he did with PTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
adesegun121:
Ode ni bobo yi jare...

Attention seeker grin

for ur info... Gmb is differ from Gej or pej oooo..

If you fuckup... Ur fuckup shall be treated.. Shikena....

Ori ee ti o pe ni time gej yee.. I swear aa pe ni time buhari..

Oniranu oshi

buhari will disappoint u guys. he has nothing to offer. he wants power and he has gotten it. mark my words. do not abuse. it is slowpoke that abuse others.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by geepee11(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:
I have read this story on Linda Ikeji blog. The guy make small sense shaa.

d guy make a lot of sense.......Nigerians always happy in pain.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by adesegun121(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
thepathologist:

buhari will disappoint u guys. he has nothing to offer. he wants power and he has gotten it. mark my words. do not abuse. it is slowpoke that abuse others.

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by timunstopable: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Etcetera the failed musician turned writer
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Machiny: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/nobody-should-celebrate-buhari-etcetera.html
I chose to agree with your article.Come to think of it you make much of a good writter than singing.because I have read through most of articles and they are well structured and deep thought.0n the case study,I tell my friends that they shld relax and see that the president elect will serve and go .nigeria will still be at slow pace of development.development will come but at a slower pace.the carnals that benefit from our under development is bigger than the country (how wld you explain dangote watching the election with gej hoping he wld win.imediately after the results rush to go celebrate wit Gmb).the way forward is true federalism.because we hardly look at the state governors these days because we expect the president to do everything
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by caxim04(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Etc no worry just the way we want it. Half bread is better than chin chain.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thermodynamics:
That's bull shit.
Till we Nigerians remove ethnicity from our government/ presidential choices Nigeria will never move forward, my point is we have seen what Jonathan can do (Nothing), let us try something different for once. I don't need to vote for Jonathan because he is from ss, all I am concern about is the betterment of Nigeria, and mind you, Nigeria is in a new phase of democracy, if Buhari do not perform in the next four years he will be kicked out just like Jonathan.
. And the cycle continues? When will we accept the fact that the CHANGE we seek is within us, not in any leader?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
A Chilling dejavu as it was back then after Shagari's gofament was kicked out....there was joy ,hope and jubilation only to turn into repression,blood and economic regression... GEJ has built a Ferrari to take us to Africa's first super power titleship though it would need a few tweaks and engine tunings,we only hope it isn't driven like a herd of cattle.
. You will live long. Your kind is the future we need for Nigeria, not these gullible lot. Gbegiri quasi-politicians!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Scrypt:
grin grin
Who is ETC? undecided.

I agree with him somehow though. We can only be hopeful.
. Hope is not a strategy darling. You are the change you require. Wake up!
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by rajwas(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
u are pessimist
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by themanderon: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nigerians are hopeless optimists, let's give the new administration some time and see if it will not be business as usual. Power has only changed hands from one side of the coin to the other. Nigerian politicians will always be one and the same, bunch of rogues, charlatans and souless cowboys.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by richidinho(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
izzyboy10:
He has come again with his useless articles.
"Etc" has being writing fucking letters of bad belle to stay relevant in this nation.
P.s:Let him write as much letters as he wants,he won't be celebrated by people like our Presido.
#bad_belle_no_dey_pay.
Meanwhile Iyam first to comment yet again.Sign of all my 1960bet games clicking

Even if I said Jesus Christ is Lord

U will kick against it

The guy make sense
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by jiveman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
E.t.c. You're on point. You can't satisfy everyone. It's painful that majority of Nigerians are GULLIBLE.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by eroticboy: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Etc......
you are a great writer.....
factual, fearless, focused, always seeing the bigger picture.
you refuse to stand with the crowd.
keep your head up dude......
only fool s would refuse to listen to the salient points in your arguments......
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by anibestlala(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thermodynamics:
That's bull shit.
what about if he performs worse than the present government
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by GodMode: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

2 yrs... You must be joking... 4 years is enough.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by GodMode: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
anibestlala:
what about if he performs worse than the present government

That's if Nigeria still exists by May 29... APC won't want to mess up their first stint at the presidency...
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wuuworld:
We will crumble the nation's economy soon..

u aint God, so u cant decide wot can happen to our country.
Nigeria is gonna b better. At least GMB wouldn't want wot were said against him to be true.

I lyk Etc's point. The only place i disagree is celebrating Buhari's victory he wrote against.
If u dont celebrate victory, wot else shld u? Failure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead / Sophia Momodu Shares Photo With Imade, Says "No Stress, No Drama" / Alariwo's Mother, Josephine Martins Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.