Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article (31499 Views)

Mr President, Please Leave Entertainers Alone' - Etcetera Writes To Jonathan / ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera / Why Are Nigerians Forced To Choose Between Jonathan & Buhari-etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by deletrue: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
izzyboy10:
I advice that you go for spelling classes,Mr.
Is that all? You do not have any other points against my post? Bloody Swine
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by izzyboy10(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
deletrue:
Is that all? You do not have any other points against my post? Bloody Swine
passing and laughing.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Emodeee: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
fairygeh:

gv me ur house address@ur dp
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Emodeee: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
SisiNini:

even though pe mi o le jedi e, wo, ma je ete no be small. Wow, ete e wa very delicious@ur dp
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by matingo(f): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Can't tolerate pessimist undecided
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by suldu: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bad beley shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]craze they worry nah MI feats u bad beley
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by suldu: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bad beley na MI feat you sef,you roll inside your crip or bonker you dey craze mad man
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by symbian03(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
XRAY21:
even if I don't vote for him so I should not expect some thing from my president
Bigot ,idiot. It is your type that when you win election you forget those that did not vote for the,fool

Olodo... You lack logical reasoning. You voted against someone and you're still expecting him to fail. Bahari hasn't even been sworn in for crying out loud. You're the bigot here because I am damn sure you voted against him based on religious/ethnic sentiments. The best you can do now is to wish him good luck.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Eljay24(m): 4:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Shey dis "etc"
guy no wan sing again ni?
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by attoskoly: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Thermodynamics:
That's bull shit.
I am from ss but a strong supporter of Buhari, it is all about change.
Till we Nigerians remove ethnicity from our government/ presidential choices Nigeria will never move forward, my point is we have seen what Jonathan can do (Nothing), let us try something different for once. I don't need to vote for Jonathan because he is from ss, all I am concern about is the betterment of Nigeria, and mind you, Nigeria is in a new phase of democracy, if Buhari do not perform in the next four years he will be kicked out just like Jonathan.

there would have been blood all over the streets if buhari had lost. You will not argue with etc if buhari eventually loses. Imagine them celebrating with knives, spears, cutlasses, machetes and sticks. Our sw, and part of nc people thought it is all about change. Huh! To them it's all about power returning to the north. You people will see the real thing if anything happens now. The elections were rigged in consensus in the north. Even the security agents were the ones holding under age and elderly voters' fingers to thumb print.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Mattin(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2015
For those that read and digested the Etc well, he was only being objective here. Though it sounds biased but the truth remains that the CHANGE must reflect in the life of the COMMON MAN on the street!
The title should have been; "Our celebration of GMB victory will be completed until we see the CHANGE being effected in the life of the common man on the street"

SAI BABA!
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by EmmyDe25(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2015
That made a bit of sense. We can only hope Buhari doesnt follow the same path his predecessors followed. Its not about going gung-ho that the Gej's governement has been ousted. The question exactly should be, are we assured of better government when the in-coming government kicks in? I supported Gej in 2011, Buhari in 2015....but then if he fails(God forbid) i will without blinking my eye pitch my tent with someone else.Thats exactly what democracy is all about, and im glad the power to appoint and fire is gradually resting on the people.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by salafy050(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/nobody-should-celebrate-buhari-etcetera.html
what is dis one saying nw?u slf won make headline nawa oo,u dy sing befor ni o u no dy fame u con turn tu pastor ojiji u con dy say nah God call u abegi which line God dy use nd wetin b him num..oga go sleep if u no get wetin tu say again
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by cybriz82(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2016
izzyboy10:
"Truth is always is bitter"smh for you *spits*
*spit*
so unto u
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by anibestlala(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
GodMode:

That's if Nigeria still exists by May 29... APC won't want to mess up their first stint at the presidency...
Hope you can see that the APC proved you wrong giving Nigerians the worst govt in a long time.so much for change.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by MrPresident1: 6:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Ishilove come and see your thread.

Baba the messiah, Jesus Christ of Nigeria.

Shame!
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Ishilove: 6:54am On Oct 02, 2017
MrPresident1:
Ishilove come and see your thread.

Baba the messiah, Jesus Christ of Nigeria.

Shame!
We are all living witnesses.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by MrPresident1: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Ishilove:

We are all living witnesses.

I think you are among those that maligned GEJ smiley

And gave us Buhari angry
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Ishilove: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2017
MrPresident1:

I think you are among those that maligned GEJ smiley

And gave us Buhari angry
Buhari seemed attractive then smiley

But now we know better angry
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Buhari seemed attractive then smiley

But now we know better angry

it may sound trite, but imagine if gej was still here

buhari for better for worse, has been open about the financial state of things. team gej were covering up while hoping for some form of respite ; that was completely unsustainable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Daddy Showkey's Coronation As The 'ajaguna Of Yakoyo Land' / Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead / Sophia Momodu Shares Photo With Imade, Says "No Stress, No Drama"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.