Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article (31497 Views)

Mr President, Please Leave Entertainers Alone' - Etcetera Writes To Jonathan / ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera / Why Are Nigerians Forced To Choose Between Jonathan & Buhari-etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by samplegirl(f): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Food for thought.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Thermodynamics:
That's bull shit.
I am from ss but a strong supporter of Buhari, it is all about change.
Till we Nigerians remove ethnicity from our government/ presidential choices Nigeria will never move forward, my point is we have seen what Jonathan can do (Nothing), let us try something different for once. I don't need to vote for Jonathan because he is from ss, all I am concern about is the betterment of Nigeria, and mind you, Nigeria is in a new phase of democracy, if Buhari do not perform in the next four years he will be kicked out just like Jonathan.
exactly, thats the essence of democracy,checkmating the excesses of leaders who refuse to perform. Change has come and I blv Buhari will perform.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by frankson1(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2015
[i][/i]Mr Etcetera, you should be teaching your children never to give up on their pursuit of whatever they want in life.
GMB's victory has thought me that age is not completely a barrier to stopping me from achieving my goals, dreams, desires,destiny, ETCETERA.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Billygee2u: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:
can't this jackass just drop dead? angry

It seems we now have more mad people on internet since buhari won the election...don't worry people, change is here
do you know that you will drop deead sooner, for saying such a nasty word to someone who spills the beans?
Frankly,you are the only mad person in this forum for now.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by TheChosenOne1: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2015
The guy is right in a way!
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by KingTom(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2015
macpetrus:
Ah!.... Let wait and see how the story unfold!!!

Buhari deserves our support in the next 4 years and that includes us criticizing him. His supporters must prepare to accept that... Nobody had to die because Jonathan was criticized. Nobody was arrested because Jonathan was criticized. Buhari must emulate this.
Ok smiley
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Memphis357(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2015
izzyboy10:
He has come again with his useless articles.
"Etc" has being writing fucking letters of bad belle to stay relevant in this nation.
P.s:Let him write as much letters as he wants,he won't be celebrated by people like our Presido.
#bad_belle_no_dey_pay.
Fool,shut the f*ck up and read what he is saying.
Na your type go dey shout "Buhari must go" if he nor deliver. Shiiiiooooor!!!!!!
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by deletrue: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2015
izzyboy10:
"Etc" has being writing fucking letters of bad belle to stay relevant in this nation.
P.s:Let him write as much letters as he wants,he won't be celebrated by people like our Presido.
#bad_belle_no_dey_pay.
If you are reasonable, you should take this advice. I was told apc members in Ekiti has perfected plans to impeach Fayose. Why are we happy today? Why are every comminuties, every families jobulating today? Why has GEJ become the most accepted individual today? Go and advise Buhari to tell his members in Ektit that they should learn from GEJ. Peace is important tell them to allow peace take over every corner of Ekiti. He should stop his Islam tendencies, influences and offered his member and followers the was of GEJ foot steps. Tell Buhari to explain to his followers that they should not take the ways of Islam.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by vizkiz: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Billygee2u:

Frankly,you I am the only mad person in this forum for now. I know I might die soon but I am sorry for quoting you

really
Nah, no offence taken smiley
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by onlyson16(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2015
it make sense sha ,meanwhile neida do i surpot africa living hero ( gudluk ) no buhaari
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Chebaby2:
did ur guys read it or just comment because of d heading he is on point let nt celebrat until we start seeing result or d so call change
you cannot celebrate what you do not believe in. Etcetera is a pessimist who does not believe anything good coming out of Nigeria. Though Nigeria has been mismanaged overtime, but we must not deny that certain govts made efforts in correcting this anomaly. The govt of Muritala/Obasanjo contributed their quota, the govt of Buhari/Idiagbon though short lived had good plans for Nigeria. Buhari is a performer and should be supported.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by iconize(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2015
The way some moronic clowns on here are attacking the author of the article clearly shows that many Nigerians were born dumb.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2015
izzyboy10:
#bad_belle_no_dey_pay.

Has he not raised issues? Peeps like you live on faith and hope rather than action and reason. That is why we remain like this 60 years after.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Billygee2u: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2015
franciskaine:
Mr etcetera permit me to say you belong to the old generation who never believe in anything good coming out of Nigeria. This is our generation and it's premised on CHANGE, it is what you wish and hope for that you get. The Nigeria we wish for is a Nigeria without gnashing of teeth, a Nigeria without youth unemployment, a Nigeria free from poverty and youth restiveness. This Nigeria has come to stay. If Buhari fails us we throw him out and get another Buhari. But the Buhari I know will not leave Nigeria in her tatters.

see you that belong to new generation ,but choose and dying for your grandfather Buhari,you belong to the past generation grin
franciskaine:
Mr etcetera permit me to say you belong to the old generation who never believe in anything good coming out of Nigeria. This is our generation and it's premised on CHANGE, it is what you wish and hope for that you get. The Nigeria we wish for is a Nigeria without gnashing of teeth, a Nigeria without youth unemployment, a Nigeria free from poverty and youth restiveness. This Nigeria has come to stay. If Buhari fails us we throw him out and get another Buhari. But the Buhari I know will not leave Nigeria in her tatters.

see you that belong to new generation ,but choose and dying for your grandfather Buhari,you belong to the past generation
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2015
iconize:
The way some moronic clowns on here are attacking the author of the article clearly shows that many Nigerians were born dumb.

Dumb is an understatement. They are brainless amoeba.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by putin3: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Many people don't know anything,buhari celebration is a celebration of slavary.us and uk has taken over Nigeria again. The election is russia vs USA and uk.the winner of the election is us and uk.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Billygee2u: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

really
Nah, no offence taken smiley
you are indeed mad
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by izzyboy10(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2015
voltron:

Has he not raised issues? Peeps like you live on faith and hope rather than action and reason. That is why we remain like this 60 years after.
Don't quote me if you wanna write rubbish.For your mind Nigeria don reach 60 years?
I laugh at your intelligence.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by MrBasketball: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Can't this Mr stüpid of a guy shut up? angry
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by vizkiz: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Billygee2u:

Come on bro, help me I am truely mad

sorry, I don't miggle with mad fellow embarassed
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by iconize(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2015
franciskaine:
you cannot celebrate what you do not believe in. Etcetera is a pessimist who does not believe anything good coming out of Nigeria. Though Nigeria has been mismanaged overtime, but we must not deny that certain govts made efforts in correcting this anomaly. The govt of Muritala/Obasanjo contributed their quota, the govt of Buhari/Idiagbon though short lived had good plans for Nigeria. Buhari is a performer and should be supported.
You're cacophonously dumb and moronic!
Where has the author said Buhari should not be supported?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2015
izzyboy10:
Don't quote me if you wanna write rubbish.For your mind Nigeria don reach 60 years?
Bung wipe
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by cybriz82(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2015
By der comment u will knw doz who wia born last nyt..(Indomie generation) of cus d dude is ryt..y jubilating wen 4yr is still ahead of us.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by izzyboy10(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Memphis357:

Fool,shut the f*ck up and read what he is saying.
Na your type go dey shout "Buhari must go" if he nor deliver. Shiiiiooooor!!!!!!
I don't pay attention to attention seekers like you.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by VickyRotex(f): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Chebaby2:
did ur guys read it or just comment because of d heading he is on point let nt celebrat until we start seeing result or d so call change

Thanks for that question. I was about asking same...
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by izzyboy10(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
deletrue:
If you are reasonable, you should take this advice. I was told apc members in Ekiti has perfected plans to impeach Fayose. Why are we happy today? Why are every comminuties, every families jobulating today? Why has GEJ become the most accepted individual today? Go and advise Buhari to tell his members in Ektit that they should learn from GEJ. Peace is important tell them to allow peace take over every corner of Ekiti. He should stop his Islam tendencies, influences and offered his member and followers the was of GEJ foot steps. Tell Buhari to explain to his followers that they should not take the ways of Islam.
I advice that you go for spelling classes,Mr.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
izzyboy10:
It does not discount the fact that critical issues were raised and all your illiterate brain could think of is a jumble of inane rubbish what was your father drinking when he met your mum
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by laytoshtwo: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/nobody-should-celebrate-buhari-etcetera.html

Only few people chanting change have their brain functioning properly.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by izzyboy10(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2015
HirstMOG:

With all sincerity, what is wrong with his observations and clear points What I have observed over time on NL is that, we tend to comment out of sentiment and I don't think is the best. We should be realistic and be true to ourselves when it comes to political matters in Nigeria!!
wetin this one dey talk?:-/
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Solomon30: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Tell them! GMB was among the presidents that got us to this point. Now that he is expiring in age, it is expected he reconciles his part and re-write his history as the Most Merciful Allah has afforded him the privilege.
This is no time for celebration but sober reflection. May God accord GMB the wisdom of Solomon to govern Nigeria.
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by Deepsky(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2015
BITTER TRUTH
Re: Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article by tsdarkside(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2015
putin3:
Many people don't know anything,buhari celebration is a celebration of slavary.us and uk has taken over Nigeria again. The election is russia vs USA and uk.the winner of the election is us and uk.

none sense...buhari will cooperate more with russia and china...muslims dont like the western-world...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son / Photos From Daddy Showkey's Coronation As The 'ajaguna Of Yakoyo Land' / Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.