Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) (1031 Views)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by akpanikpe(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Sure, guys may have a body type, but it’s more than looks that make you uber-attractive. So I went to a few men to find out what makes a woman sexy below the surface, and here’s what they had to report.

You’re passionate about what you do. “You don’t have to work for a nonprofit saving the world’s most endangered species,” explains one guy. “But when you take pride in what you do and kick ass at it—whatever it may be—I think that’s extremely attractive.”

You love your family—and his. “I think I fell for my girlfriend when she hunkered down with my niece to play kitchen for two hours straight,” says another man. “She treats my family as well as she treats her own, and it makes me think about how I want her to officially be a part of it one day.”

Related: 10 Things He’s Thinking When You’re Naked

You’ve got a potty mouth. "There’s nothing sexier than when my girlfriend drops the f-bomb," one guy says. "She rarely curses, so when she does, it’s surprising, like, she can be a bit of a bad girl. And I like that a lot.”

You’ve got your own life. "I don’t like to be turned down, but when I text a girl to ask her out and she has to say no because she’s got plans, it makes me feel like she’s in demand—and I’m one lucky guy when she can make time for me," says another.

Related: 10 Ways to Seduce Your Man in Seconds

You’re quick to smile. “Smiling makes you attractive in two ways: Physically, because who doesn’t love seeing a big smile across a woman’s face?” says one man. “But also on an emotional level, because when you smile a lot, I’ll think you’re a happy person, and happy people are automatically more attractive than people who are constantly upset over something.”

You can tell a joke. “My most recent date had me laughing for an hour straight,” says another guy. “A sense of humor is the most attractive quality a woman can have. If she can laugh at my puns and joke back with me, that’s what makes me ask for a second date.”

What are some other qualities men have told you are especially attractive?
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by vizkiz: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2015
what the fff!! shocked
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by Emhicee(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Please remove that can tell a joke. :/ most naija girls find it hard to make jokes. Na guy work to them. Fallers of hand. Mtcheew. .
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by akpanikpe(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Emhicee:
Please remove that can tell a joke. :/ most naija girls find it hard to make jokes. Na guy work to them. Fallers of hand. Mtcheew. .
lols grin cheesy
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by Emhicee(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2015
akpanikpe:

lols grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by mirexxx(f): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2015
okay
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Emhicee:

Loo yes we can
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2015
So u like potty mouths .. Lol didnt know that attracts guys
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by Brugo(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:
So u like potty mouths .. Lol didnt know that attracts guys

Yeah we like that. But occasionally o. And in private. Not in front of my friends or family grin
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Brugo:

Yeah we like that. But occasionally o. And in private. Not in front of my friends or family grin

Oh ok i get u .. But i thought swearing was like a taboo back home
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by Emhicee(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:

Loo yes we can

really? undecided
are you plenty? Why we? Tell you can.
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by Brugo(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:

Oh ok i get u .. But i thought swearing was like a taboo back home

It still is....on radio, TV, in church (of course) but not in my bedroom grin
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Brugo:

It still is....on radio, TV, in church (of course) but not in my bedroom grin

Ok on d down low grin
Re: 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) by Brugo(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:

Ok on d down low grin

grin you garrit.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Trap? / Why Do Ladies Lie To Men They Only Dated 2 Or 3 Men Before? / Factory Reset Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.