Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Is It A Trap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Trap? (1032 Views)

Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap / " Premarital Sex " Avoid It, It A Trap / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Trap? by Mc4larin: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hello nairalanders, please I seek your opinion on this issue:

I am the general secretary of the youth of my church in the whole of Lagos State. We all know this will come with a lot of temptations and all

Last week, we just held a programme and youths were there to discuss issues about relationship and marriage. I made some presentations which people commented they liked.

After the programme, there is this girl that has been sending me different sms, disturbing me with calls on how she has been seeing me in her dreams, that I'm her dream man. and she can't move on unless she has me. I just broke up with my girlfriend thou

I'm scared this is a setup somewhat or temptation....

Pls, I need yout candid opinion on this matter

Thanks
Re: Is It A Trap? by abios22: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mc4larin:
Hello nairalanders, please I seek your opinion on this issue:

I am the general secretary of the youth of my church in the whole of Lagos State. We all know this will come with a lot of temptations and all

Last week, we just held a programme and youths were there to discuss issues about relationship and marriage. I made some presentations which people commented they liked.

After the programme, there is this girl that has been sending me different sms, disturbing me with calls on how she has been seeing me in her dreams, that I'm her dream man. and she can't move on unless she has me. I just broke up with my girlfriend thou

I'm scared this is a setup somewhat or temptation....

Pls, I need yout candid opinion on this matter

Thanks

I think it's a setup, or she just in her menopause stage. She finds u ready for marriage and other stuff.

Just saying.. Watch out for Crazy Bitches. She's definitely ONE! . You don't wanna mess with em
Re: Is It A Trap? by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Some girls have mental disorder, be very careful and make sure shes not a stalker and wont harm you.

Don't look at it as a set up alone, but be very careful even if you decide to pay attention to her.
Re: Is It A Trap? by sexymoma(f): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
It a setup and temptation wink
I bliv your faith isn't strong enough bro
This kind of thing u don't have to ask for human's opinion
Go on your knees and ask for God's wisdom...

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Trap? by stephenqueen: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
See this one o grin grin.You see free pus§y, you dey find hair undecided undecided, Alaye give the babe wetin she want na, don't be stingy angry angry
Re: Is It A Trap? by Sexxkillz: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Your story is vague. . . Can't make out the head and tail of this shiit.

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Trap? by ivyT(f): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
sexymoma:
It a setup and temptation wink
I bliv your faith isn't strong enough bro
This kind of thing u don't have to ask for human's opinion
Go on your knees and ask for God's wisdom...

Exactly

Faith is shaky
Re: Is It A Trap? by ivyT(f): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
stephenqueen:
See this one o grin grin.You see free pus§y, you dey find hair undecided undecided, Alaye give the babe wetin she want na, don't be stingy angry angry

Advice wey get k.leg
Re: Is It A Trap? by stephenqueen: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
ivyT:

Advice wey get k.leg
Re: Is It A Trap? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
op pray to God for wisdom
Re: Is It A Trap? by Phikom(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
What's wrong with your spirit of discernment...as dis is a church program...hence a spiritual precinct...you don't need advice on this issue bro...flee!

(1) (Reply)

Factory Reset Slap / How To Catch Him If He Is Addicted To Indecent Sites / 5 Major Differences Between The Person You Marry And The Person You Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.