Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me (6603 Views)

How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics / PHOTO: Was This Supposed To Seduce Me? / DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2015
My wife recently employed an unemployed young lady staying in the neighbourhood to be cleaning the house every saturday. The thing is when she first started, she was very professional fully equipped with an apron and what have you but during the period that she works, my wife usually goes to the market.
Just last week as she lives close, she wore a white polo and I believe I didn't suspect any thing until she started working and later came to collect key to the shed from me. I couldn't believe what I saw shocked I don't know if it is possible for a woman to that much sweat on the chest or whether she just poured water on herself but the polo was soaked with "sweat" totally transparent and she wasn't wearing any bra. I saw everything but just pretended as though there was nothing wrong. Surprisingly when she about to leave, she wore a different cloth. I just assumed it was coincidental
But Now this saturday, she is wore a white polo again. I can't believe she would make the same mistake twice. And I am convinced that she is doing it deliberately.

How do I handle this, we always alone in the house and if she decides to keep up with this I can't be responsible for what ever happens but I am not ready to lose my marriage because of this. I can't sack her as I am not the one that employed her. I don't know if I should confront her today.
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by RoyalBlak007: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2015
i dont know too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by GP2015(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Tell her to dress decently, If you Love your wife, and you are disciplined even If she hangs in the ceiling for monkey style, won't move you.

Just tell her to dress decently.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by zyzxx(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Tell ur wifey

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2015
GP2015:
Tell her to dress decently, If you Love your wife, and you are disciplined even If she hangs in the ceiling for monkey style, won't move you.

Just tell her to dress decently.
Its not as easy as that.. Won't it look like I have watching how she dresses?
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by falconey(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2015
it might be a set-up by your wife.

Women can be crazy, tell your wife what happened.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Brugo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
So you are now married? Congrats. Expecting the mods to push this fake story to FP. As usual.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by GP2015(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
krall:
Its not as easy as that.. Won't it look like I have watching how she dresses?
No, it won't, don't put it as If you've been watching. Just tell her that the way she dresses isn't good, n that she should cover up more. or yeah better still talk to your wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Tallesty1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Your other thing needs cleaning too
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:
it might be a set-up from your wife.

Women can be crazy, tell your wife what happened.
my wife cannot set me up. Its not as if the polo is indecent but when it becomes wet....
This is someone that stays I the same neighbourhood so sacking her may not be the best. I think my wife should know what to do. I will tell her when she comes back
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by nifemi25(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thou its not an easy thing but you just have to composed yourself away from her.

Pls Don't do what I won't do.
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
4k d living daylight out of her, next time when she sees you, she'll respect you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Brugo:
So you are now married? Congrats. Expecting the mods to push this fake story to FP. As usual.
did I chase you in the dream? When did I ever state that I was single? Go and sit down.
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by dopeJemi: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Co-operate housemaid part 2

Mercy johnson
Van vicker
Oge okoye
Charles inojie
Saka

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Brugo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
krall:
did I chase you in the dream? When did I ever state that I was single? Go and sit down.

Executive troll
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Brugo:

Executive troll
undecided
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
If You can't sack her because you are not the one who employed her, why not report her to your wife , she will definitely know wht to do for the safety of her marriage.
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by OohMpa: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
This kind cleaner sef.....angry

When next you see her cleaning on the white polo with no bra and it irritates you, tell her to TAKE IT OFF!!! angry

Better she sweat on bwests than the polo. Foolish gyal angry

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Bellalistic(f): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
I Dont Know if My SEDUCE is trying To CLEANER Me....shd be d topic..

As a married man,You should possess ....Self-control and
discipline.....
Dont use that as an excuse to cheat......

??
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Brugo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
krall:
undecided
Cat got your tongue thumbs? angry
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bellalistic:
I Dont Know if My SEDUCE is trying To CLEANER Me....shd be d topic..

As a married man,You should possess ....Self-control and
discipline.....
Dont use that as an excuse to cheat......

??
of course I have self control.
Even the bible said, 'Do not TEMPT the Lord your God'

I am an ordinary man. That is why I am taking action fast.
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Exjoker(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just play along with her - I believe you can beat her at the game. Just collect your quarter from her then dump her
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by ribbit: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oh geee... Somebody please help! I can't find my TV remote.
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by swaggzo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
BE THE REAL MAN.. IGNORE HER SHIIT undecided
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by vega84(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
F.....ck her since u no fit ignore sometin. HE GOAT! #vegatalks
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by vega84(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
F....ck her and come and collect award fr nairaland
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by LewisO: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thou shall not fall into temptation of house maid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by jmoore(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
She wants to use you for money rituals.
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by elantraceey(f): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
So krall is now married .

Interesting .
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
This government sef shocked
Re: I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me by giantstrides(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
krall:
My wife recently employed an unemployed young lady staying in the neighbourhood to be cleaning the house every saturday. The thing is when she first started, she was very professional fully equipped with an apron and what have you but during the period that she works, my wife usually goes to the market.
Just last week as she lives close, she wore a white polo and I believe I didn't suspect any thing until she started working and later came to collect key to the shed from me. I couldn't believe what I saw shocked I don't know if it is possible for a woman to that much sweat on the chest or whether she just poured water on herself but the polo was soaked with "sweat" totally transparent and she wasn't wearing any bra. I saw everything but just pretended as though there was nothing wrong. Surprisingly when she about to leave, she wore a different cloth. I just assumed it was coincidental
But Now this saturday, she is wore a white polo again. I can't believe she would make the same mistake twice. And I am convinced that she is doing it deliberately.

How do I handle this, we always alone in the house and if she decides to keep up with this I can't be responsible for what ever happens but I am not ready to lose my marriage because of this. I can't sack her as I am not the one that employed her. I don't know if I should confront her today.

Lol op, pics or na lie...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] / How Can this BEAUTIFULL DAMSEL Be Sleeping With a Rugged Guy like (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.