Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics (5728 Views)

See Lovely Wedding Pictures Of A Popular Nairalander "Flexherbal" / I Swear Is True! / How Nairaland Hot Babe Almost Finish My Sperm Yesternight. See Her Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by StubbornGoat: 1:30pm On May 15, 2016
I was seriously down yesterday with Konji fever, just checking Dps of girls to see if there would any new babe to send pm to when I somehow stumbled on the picture of this curvaceous babe below. Her name is Ivyy

As I was looking at her, she was looking at me too. I said babe how far? She show me camel toe and smiled at me seductively. Ojigbijigbijigbi, my head almost scatter and my bandooky almost tear out of my boxers. cheesy

I said babe don't seduce me with your smile I am a child of God. The ogbanje smiled seductively at me again. I don't know how it happened but my hand quickly grabbed the vaseline under the bed and.... .. ..... . lipsrsealed

[img]http:///media/4-22-2016/7Ac0OI.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by FrankValency(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2016
this guy and checking of girls dp , I've warned u stubbongoat to stay off ivyy, is it hard for you to do? I'm pretty u must belong to the Vaseline crew on Nairaland. it's either ur checking Dps or u checking lips or u are sending PM to inbox.

Pls stubborn go at stay off IVVY , u go hear from me o
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by jaksabbey(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2016
U no well
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 15, 2016
grin watta word: Bandooky... lol
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by Dongorgon5(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2016
Oloriburuku ni O.p yi sha grin

1 Like

Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by amareto: 1:32pm On May 15, 2016
E be like say me sef dey experience the same madness Ivyy you must to cure my craze madam shocked
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by MrWhaley: 1:33pm On May 15, 2016
Arggghhh! This guy's problem is beyond me.grin
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by Youngpo413: 1:35pm On May 15, 2016
Kongi fever indeed.
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by cruzita(f): 1:40pm On May 15, 2016
undecided even on sunday

1 Like

Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by StubbornGoat: 1:41pm On May 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin watta word: Bandooky... lol
Girls like my bandooky. It is 16 inches long and 5 inches wide. You wanna give me a try? cool
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by StubbornGoat: 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
FrankValency:
this guy and checking of girls dp , I've warned u stubbongoat to stay off ivyy, is it hard for you to do? I'm pretty u must belong to the Vaseline crew on Nairaland. it's either ur checking Dps or u checking lips or u are sending PM to inbox.

Pls stubborn go at stay off IVVY , u go hear from me o

Sharrap ediot! E concern you? angry

1 Like

Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by FrankValency(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Girls like my bandooky. It is 16 inches long and 5 inches wide. You wanna give me a try? cool
this guys has gone haywire , kashyBaby come and see a goat on the loose, a stubborn goat for that matter o
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by amareto: 1:47pm On May 15, 2016
StubbornGoat:

you this unrepentant he goat I no go warn you again back off angry
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 15, 2016
StubbornGoat:

Hahahaahahaa....pishure or idonbelievit wink
Hold Ur Bandooky with the ruler ...I bet that kondo is only 6cm grin grin

"To see is to believe "

3 Likes

Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by FrankValency(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2016
StubbornGoat:

I know where to tie subborngoats like you, just try me. I trust ivyy, she no go even get ur time, she moves with responsible guys not stubborngoats.
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 15, 2016
Lol... Miss nairaland advert grin

4 Likes

Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by FrankValency(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahaahahaa....pishure or idonbelievit wink
Hold Ur Bandooky with the ruler ...I bet that kondo is only 6cm grin grin

"To see is to believe "
hahahaha, I tot I was reading 6 inches only for u to end it with cm, girl u bad gan, this stubborn goat of a guy na waff. na u he go use next , trust me onstelly can confirm it
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by Stuntkid172(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2016
You are nt only washing, op you are doing blue film. Child of the world. Op You af spoil to the core. You af join bahd gang. Op you af join sikit cot.

1 Like

Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by santanamimi(f): 1:58pm On May 15, 2016
This is obsession
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 15, 2016
FrankValency:
hahahaha, I tot I was reading 6 inches only for u to end it with cm, girl u bad gan, this stubborn goat of a guy na waff. na u he go use next , trust me onstelly can confirm it

Haahahaha..u know some ppol Down here when they got banned ,they will juz make another moniker so to continue their mission...

So no wonder he's around again...
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
santanamimi:
This is obsession
No, it is a confession. Ode. angry

1 Like

Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by StubbornGoat: 5:43pm On May 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Haahahaha..u know some ppol Down here when they got banned ,they will juz make another moniker so to continue their mission...

So no wonder he's around again...
What is this mumu saying? Are you still interested in my bandooky or not? angry
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by jubrealguy(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2016
PussieSandie:
*in khaled's voice* you are smart
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by flokii: 7:37pm On May 15, 2016
Ooooh! Ivvvy sef

Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by venom101(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2016
Continue...one day you will self-service and discharge your brain cells! angry

1 Like

Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 15, 2016
lol hv u taken ur medications grin
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 15, 2016
PussieSandie:

You brought this wonderful body to NL. Ya welcome. In NL, we love pussie and hate war... Sorry, I meant peace.

You set.
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by ceekay214(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2016
Lol...niggax high on elegushi weed
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by hresso: 9:18pm On May 15, 2016
This Hot goat again

1 Like

Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by StubbornGoat: 10:21pm On May 15, 2016
venom101:
Continue...one day you will self-service and discharge your brain cells! angry

Mr man go and sell petrol and Gerrarah here mehn! angry
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by StubbornGoat: 10:22pm On May 15, 2016
flokii:
Ooooh! Ivvvy sef

See this one head like groundnut. angry
Re: How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics by StubbornGoat: 10:24pm On May 15, 2016
ceekay214:
Lol...niggax high on elegushi weed
Between you and I, who sounds more sane? undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Ape (photo) / Happy Birthday Suzan404!!! / But Why Do We Guys Like Yansh??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.