Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind (773 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / I Need An Interpreter •blankmind• / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by blankmind: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
The words my girlfriend said to me;

I know you're trying your best in providing for me,but it's not just enough.
I asked you to give me money to buy my cream and its oil,shoe and earrings I want to use for an event,yet you have said and done nothing about it.
Then why must you be angry if I have to please other people just to get what I want?

I was speechless because deep down I know I have the money to buy what she asked for,but I want a TRUE relationship that can stand with/without money.

I'm from a wealthy home but she's otherwise(don't mean to brag or insult).

I have been thinking about all she said and now I really need advice on this issue. The relationship is 8months old and I really like this girl.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated advice.
Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
What advice do u need

U know what to do... Drop that materialistic bitch so fast she would go back in time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op, your girlfriend is nothing but a _gold-digger who doesn't care about you or your relationship, but about her selfish self.

The fact that she would go out to with other men just because she wants to satisfy her materialistic desires mean that she doesn't even love you.

Don't waste any more time.
Break up with her today, cause she is not worthy of your love....

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
When you see a runz girl trying to take advantage of you don't wait for people's opinion, just go ahead and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by ronald4lif(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
In Tosyne voice dey there make pants dey wear you. That's all I've got to say.
Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by nifemi25(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Don't you know the girl loves your money and not you . Don't be afraid when you eventually married her and she asked you to buy private jet for her.

mind you she might have been satisfying some guys behind you.
Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by TheChosenOne1: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by Exjoker(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
pyrokardia:
What advice do u need

U know what to do... Drop that materialistic bitch so fast she would go back in time grin grin grin
No one should advice him againg cause this dude has said it all.cool
Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by Emhicee(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
What are waiting for? (die by fire)
Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
blankmind:
The words my girlfriend said to me;

I know you're trying your best in providing for me,but it's not just enough.
I asked you to give me money to buy my cream and its oil,shoe and earrings I want to use for an event,yet you have said and done nothing about it.
Then why must you be angry if I have to please other people just to get what I want?

I was speechless because deep down I know I have the money to buy what she asked for,but I want a TRUE relationship that can stand with/without money.

I'm from a wealthy home but she's otherwise(don't mean to brag or insult).

I have been thinking about all she said and now I really need advice on this issue. The relationship is 8months old and I really like this girl.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated advice.

Wow...she's baaaaaad!

She isn't worth ur time. U will soon get pm's from some ........ :x
Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by pinkycute(f): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is this the first time she's asking you for money
Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by ivyT(f): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
If she frequently ask u for favors then shes going for
d money
It doesn't mean she doesn't love/ like u_but u like her,nd its been 8mnths so u shld know if she loves u without d 'favors'.
Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by swaggzo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
HAHAHA. .MY MAN

IF YOU CANNOT FUND / FEED/ CLOTHE HER
BETTER LEAVE HER ALONE
TO AVOID FURTHER BULLSHIIT / PUBLIC EMBARRASSMENT

IF YOU LOVE HER TO THE MOON AND BACK, I BELIEVE SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU SO.
A LADY THAT LOVES YOU WILL LOVE YOU FROM YOUR INTERNAL/ EXTERNAL APPEARANCE ... PLUS THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

IF SHE DISLIKES ANY OF THE ABOVE.. MY GUY FIND YOUR SQUARE ROOT.
Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by blankmind: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
pinkycute:
Is this the first time she's asking you for money

I take care of her hair bills,bought one or two wears for her few times,and I do give little cash to sustain her a little.

ivyT:
If she frequently ask u for favors then shes going for
d money
It doesn't mean she doesn't love/ like u_but u like her,nd its been 8mnths so u shld know if she loves u without d 'favors'.

I guess the favours goes in hand with the feelings.
Re: What Should I Do About My Relationship? Blankmind by pretydiva(f): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ur gf is very materialistic. D earlier u let her go,d berra 4 u

(1) (Reply)

Grandchild Palava / 6 Ways To Manage Your Anger Or Temper On Nairaland / Top 10 WORST Ways To Break-up With Someone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.