Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Grandchild Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grandchild Palava (772 Views)

Panties Palava / Friday Night Palava!! Guys, Get In Here Nowwww / Val Palava: Be Like Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandchild Palava by tomhank(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Hello everyone am Harry by name.. 23 yrs old, the first child outta 3 ... Am the eldest child of my parents.... Plz my fellow nairalanders my mum has been bothering since I was 19 that she really needs a grand child... I'll be going for my service next year... She is really pressurizing me! She wants me to give her child before going for my service... She has been comparing herself with all her mates... My siblings are quite younger!! Besides am not ready!
Dunno what to do...
I can't even go home on weekends...
Thinking of impregnating my gf forcefully!
Re: Grandchild Palava by Dahjhi: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
What tribe r u first? For ur mum to be asking you to put a woman in a family way without completing studies nor having a job?
Re: Grandchild Palava by tomhank(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dahjhi:
What tribe r u first? For ur mum to be asking you to put a woman in a family way without completing studies nor having a job?

Engenni...
She's quite old ....
Bro m so confused
Re: Grandchild Palava by Dahjhi: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
tomhank:

Engenni...
She's quite old ....
Bro m so confused
Mother's happiness is part of our choices in life BUT not the main. If you think u can cater for a woman n a kid at the moment then go ahead bro. But if not, tell momma to chilax
Re: Grandchild Palava by asadike(f): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is that what you really want? Sit and think of d future nd what it holds for u? Are u d only son? Is there any particular reason y she wanted a grand child so soon? Sit and ponder well before u jump into what u cannot finish.
Re: Grandchild Palava by tomhank(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dahjhi:
Mother's happiness is part of our choices in life BUT not the main. If you think u can cater for a woman n a kid at the moment then go ahead bro. But if not, tell momma to chilax

As in eh ... She wants it badly...
Told her to adopt
Re: Grandchild Palava by tomhank(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
asadike:
Is that what you really want? Sit and think of d future nd what it holds for u? Are u d only son? Is there any particular reason y she wanted a grand child so soon? Sit and ponder well before u jump into what u cannot finish.

Bae that's not Wha I want for naw ni

Yeah the only son.. My siblings are really young..

I think the main reason she wants a grand child is because of the comparison she makes with her mates....
Re: Grandchild Palava by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
tomhank:
Hello everyone am Harry by name.. 23 yrs old, the first child outta 3 ... Am the eldest child of my parents.... Plz my fellow nairalanders my mum has been bothering since I was 19 that she really needs a grand child... I'll be going for my service next year... She is really pressurizing me! She wants me to give her child before going for my service... She has been comparing herself with all her mates... My siblings are quite younger!! Besides am not ready!
Dunno what to do...
I can't even go home on weekends...
Thinking of impregnating my gf forcefully!

Please don't be offended ooo. But ask her what she was doing when her mates were marrying fast that she wants to ruin ur life. Or have you envisioned your life to be that of a dad out of wedlock?
Re: Grandchild Palava by asadike(f): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
tomhank:

Bae that's not Wha I want for naw ni

Yeah the only son.. My siblings are really young..

I think the main reason she wants a grand child is because of the comparison she makes with her mates....

then its not worth it

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Joke Of The Day / "Friendzoned For Life" Please Help / Pls Suggest A Topic For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.