Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] (62005 Views)

FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Toyin Saraki Blocks Sahara Reporters On Twitter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by 50calibre(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
u don't look any different too

Have you seen me? Do you want to see me?
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by cocokiller1(f): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
50calibre:

Have you seen me? Do you want to see me?
I'ld love to
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by windowxp5(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
So all this pictures really paid for at the end of the day.

Meanwhile, perception is when you think a sitting president cannot be unseated. Reality is when the same president called to say " my excellency, congratulations"

Tanoids, how market??

Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
nope and u don't need to change how u feel about him. u commented, i responded . like i said, this is a public forum. anyone can respond to any comment. telling me not to is stupidd. u don't want pple to quote u, don't post. simple as abc

cocokiller1:

y?
don't u comment worst things abt other people
babe go rest abeg
quoting me won't take my comment dwn or change the way I feel abt the guy
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
ok bye
ur opinion tho
Of course and there's no offence in communicating my opinion as well, that's what the "quote" icon is meant for.

You're just being aggressive on this thread and that's unusual of you grin
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
ok
uve bin repeating exact same wrds nd sentences nd it's really becoming boring
uve made ur point,everyone has seen you
seems u av a thing 4 hoes ,dead white women ,hood-rats nd blonde wannabe's but u jst don't wnt to state it nd I sincerely admit u are mouthed.
can u pls rest nw nd allow me av my peace
stop behaving like a fucking sissy jst to drive ur sily point home

You needn't mention me again, sonsabitch. And just so you know what a horrible specimen you are, you forget that I was not even trying to drive any point home. Where would I even drive it to. Is it your block head where nothing exists save a morsel of fufu? Folks like you emit such staggering level of idiocy that the best conversation one can have with you is to correct the rectocranial inversion that you suffer from.
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by 50calibre(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
I'ld love to

Lol not that easy!

First, prove you ain't a man because you look like a drag queen to me.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by cocokiller1(f): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
aflyingbird:
nope and u don't need to change how u feel about him. u commented, i responded . like i said, this is a public forum. anyone can respond to any comment. telling me not to is stupidd. u don't want pple to quote u, don't post. simple as abc

nd you are?
if u must post dem post sumwhr else nd don't quote me..did I ask u not to post or comment?u can comment ryt after or b4 me.ur own initial gragra dy ur body
give urself respect pls
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by cocokiller1(f): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
50calibre:

Lol not that easy!

First, prove you ain't a man because you look like a drag queen to me.
senseless
ok bye bye
jst wnted to knw if u look scraggy or not
u not really important tho
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by cocokiller1(f): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wadraj:

Of course and there's no offence in communicating my opinion as well, that's what the "quote" icon is meant for.

You're just being aggressive on this thread and that's unusual of you grin
k
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by 50calibre(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
senseless
ok bye bye
jst wnted to knw if u look scraggy or not
u not really important tho

Lol I look better than you.

Do yourself a favour any take that crap of your head, you look ridiculous wearing it.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by cocokiller1(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
hifaif:

You needn't mention me again, sonsabitch. And just so you know what a horrible specimen you are, you forget that I was not even trying to drive any point home. Where would I even drive it to. Is it your block head where nothing exists save a morsel of fufu? Folks like you emit such staggering level of idiocy that the best conversation one can have with you is to correct the rectocranial inversion that you suffer from.
k

nothing is stl special abt this particular post
atleast I now knw how dumb u are
jst spitting shiit
bla bla bla bla bla
keep whinging,ull get tired of it.
in d reals,I knw im smarter than u are
so I ddnt loose nothing
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
why are u so damn defensive ? u must be on ur period . never said anything bad about u at all n u'r huffing n puffing. if i start with u now, u'll be crying , mcheew

cocokiller1:
nd you are?
if u must post dem post sumwhr else nd don't quote me..did I ask u not to post or comment?u can comment ryt after or b4 me.ur own initial gragra dy ur body
give urself respect pls
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by cocokiller1(f): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
50calibre:

Lol I look better than you.

Do yourself a favour any take that crap of your head, you look ridiculous wearing it.
it's off dear,dats an old picx
I still look better than u nd in ur hrt of hrts u sure know I don't look ridiculous
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by cocokiller1(f): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
aflyingbird:
why are u so damn defensive ? u must be on ur period . never said anything bad about u at all n u'r huffing n puffing. if i start with u now u'll be crying, mcheeew

lol
u are actually ryt
but wit or without it
I'm stl like this
so nothing change nd a lady like me can't make me cry
unless u a guy btw
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by abduljabbar4(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Very funny a guy. A reporter once asked him abt his state of health wen he returned from the campaign breaknin London.

My general said:
"How old are u?"
"42", the reporter replied. The general said, " if they asked both of us to run from here to there", he pointed forward, "u will not even stand up before I pass u and vanish".

Everybody laffed..
And with that, he went way..
True. But the reporter actually said 52
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
hifaif:

Oh, please, your insult is misplaced. You are insulting a man who has not even been sworn in. We didn't start insulting Goodluck until (as far as I can remember) the subsidy removal period. But Buhari has not even taken the oath of office and you hating vultures are already gathering.
There is always a beginning. We MUST insult them before they assume office so they can know that it is no longer uhuru. Join me in building a heap of insults so we can throw at them before they fuc.k up NOT after.
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by digitalembrace(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Buhari is now a courtroom jester ? This is a man elected to be President, that will fight corruption, yet he is sitting down cracking jokes with Osinbade, the corrupt surrogate of Tinubu, who is by the way, one of the Directors of Alpha Beta, a company used to defraud me and my companies of my tax money.

I will be a Buhari fan, the moment he starts arresting corrupt politicians including Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Chicago Drug KingPin turned Politician, whose fraudulent acquisitions of land and ocean bays have left the mouths of Ibeju-Lekki Residents agape with awe.

Buhari, prove to us that it was you and not Tunde Idiagbon that ran things in the yesterdays of 1980s. You do not have 4 years, if Jonathan could be rigged out after making trains to move, after making fertilizers to go digital. You will definitely be booted out in a show of shame.

Stop the aged smiles, get to work and show us how you will stabilize the price of crude oil.

My brother I follow you dey laugh. Some Nigerians can't think critically. Mr anti corruption is in bed with Tinubu and Amaechi.
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
k

jst spitting shiit
bla bla bla bla bla
so I ddnt loose nothing

She has been beaten senseless. I don't expect you to see anything special about that post because your brain is garbage and it can only decode garbage.

Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
k

jst spitting shiit
bla bla bla bla bla
so I ddnt loose nothing

And for your information, dvmbass, it is LOSE, not LOOSE.

Go and school yourself properly.
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by cocokiller1(f): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
hifaif:

She has been beaten senseless. I don't expect you to see anything special about that post because your brain is garbage and it can only decode garbage.
aiit

move on with ur life
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
aiit

move on with ur life

OK, sweetheart.
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by shalomm: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
When i see "grown-ups" exchange words online it makes me sick....

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by cocokiller1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
hifaif:

And for your information, dvmbass, it is LOSE, not LOOSE.

Go and school yourself properly.
ITK I knw
prolly a typo error

u need schooling too on how to merge words properly so as to make complete sense
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by shalomm: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
hifaif:

na woman u be? haba!
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
ITK I knw
prolly a typo error

u need schooling too on how to merge words properly so as to make complete sense

Let us just end it, already, baby.
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
shalomm:

na woman u be? haba!

Baba, no mind me jor.
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by shalomm: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
ITK I knw
prolly a typo error

hey dear, there is No need exchanging words with him...
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by shalomm: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Buhari just like Gej is a good man, But his company and unguided statement is what we should be worried about..opinion

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by LordElNou: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
His wife says he has a high sense of humour
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by ibrolincoln(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
sai Baba sai Baba sai Baba
Re: This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] by shalomm: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
LordElNou:
His wife says he has a high sense of humour

sauce

em sorry

source.. you sabi lie eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Compare Wike Vs Amaechi's Wife / Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos / The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.