Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri (3063 Views)

FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
A former Special Adviser on
New Media to immediate past
President, Goodluck
Jonathan, Reno Omokri has
opined that the federal
government has been more
active in recent days since
President Muhammadu Buhari
went on holiday.
The ex-adviser expressed
this via his twitter handle @
renoomokri on Thursday.
He tweeted, “It seems FG
has been more active since
PMB went on holiday.
“Is it only me seeing it?
“CBN, N-Power, etc. Should
he go on vacation more
often?” He mocked.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/16/fg-has-been-more-active-since-buhari-went-on-holiday-reno-omokri/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
I used to respect this man.... As a very knowledgeable man..... .. but his recent statements clearly shows why the government he was part of failed

... Seems he neve really knew what time frame of actions means. ... What a shame we were lead by this set of people for 6 years

13 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by photoshoot(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Reno OgbonKere again? undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
mrvitalis:
I used to respect this man.... As a very knowledgeable man..... .. but his recent statements clearly shows why the government he was part of failed

... Seems he neve really knew what time frame of actions means. ... What a shame we were lead by this set of people for 6 years
U really need to check the meaning of failure. So u know whether is buhari or past administration is failing. Reno Omokri will say anything he wants and feel confident about it. Cos he knows comparing this administration and the last(that he served). Is like comparing US and Ghana in terms of development.

And point of correction. GEJ was president 4 5years(May 5th 2010 - May 29th 2015). How many times will I lecture u on that. Especially you.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by DaniDani(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
A very good observation. I thought I'm the only one that noticed it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pavarottii:

U really need to check the meaning of failure. So u know whether is buhari or past administration is failing. Reno Omokri will say anything he wants and feel confident about it. Cos he knows comparing this administration and the last. Is like comparing US and Ghana in terms of development.

And point of correction. GEJ was president 4 5years. How many times will I lecture u on that. Especially you.
Do u compare a finished product to one in process of manufacture??

U really need sense
Wait till 2019 the compare

7 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by feedthenation(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
For once, Reno was right.

The daily activities of the federal government has been running smoothly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by vicadex07(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
It seems this reni guy is the only one that did not get his name tainted nor involve himself in shady deals during GEJs administration...

I kinds like him even though he is a wailer...
Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by luvinhubby(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Observed so myself, Buhari was an error & a very big one at that.

#Osinbajo4president.

7 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by PapaBrowne(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
I totally agree. More positives have occurred in Nigeria in the 10 days since Buhari travelled and Osibanjo took over than have happened in 1 year since Buhari came into power.

check.
New Forex policy
NPOWER.
Negotiations with militants.
Nigeria Stock Exchange upswing.

OSIBANJO is working.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
This guys is still under the shadow of the electoral defeat pains.........................so what is happening now is thought out and planned within the last few days of Buhari's absence?

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by IVORY2009(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
mrvitalis:
Do u compare a finished product to one in process of manufacture??
U really need sense Wait till 2019 the compare
Bros! I just wanna tell you that, u hv been taken to the cleaners grin TKO!

10 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by chudi82(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
It's a shame that we have so many kids posting comments on this platform recently. Will there be any project abt to be executed by this government without d consent of the president. It's a pity we are so myopic in our thoughts

3 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by Splinz(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
The difference is clear! One is well educated while the other can't even boast of common O'level certificate. How do you expect the latter to run a 21st century government? That old man better go on exile, he's not needed!

12 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by Sunnynwa: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

Is what he said not the truth?

He doesn't even know you exist.

7 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by otukpo(f): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Reno, do you mean Buhari should remain there?

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nigerians N Sentiment R Like Ewedu Nd Amala

1 Like

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by Fyno: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

when kids talk you know
Akpamu

5 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Well buharinomics has left a bitter taste in the mouth. Osibanjonomics is to close to call. Baba will be back soon and with a floated naira lets wait and see. The jury is still out on this goverment but Nigerians are really suffering.
Lets pray for our country.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by PassingShot(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pavarottii:

U really need to check the meaning of failure. So u know whether is buhari or past administration is failing. Reno Omokri will say anything he wants and feel confident about it. Cos he knows comparing this administration and the last. Is like comparing US and Ghana in terms of development.

And point of correction. GEJ was president 4 5years. How many times will I lecture u on that. Especially you.
GEJ spent 5 years and 3 months as president. Stop lying.
Omokri is a pained loser just as the rest of you lot. Could VPYO have taken any decision in the last ten days without approval from the president?
Is there any decision tajen so far that was not in the process before the president traveled out?

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by PassingShot(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
PapaBrowne:
I totally agree. More positives have occurred in Nigeria in the 10 days since Buhari travelled and Osibanjo took over than have happened in 1 year since Buhari came into power.

check.
New Forex policy
NPOWER.

OSIBANJO is working.
You mean all these were a product of ten day presidency?
Mourning wailers have special capacity for dumb reasoning indeed!

3 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by HzRF(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

Are you educated?

If yes u should weep

Been led by a pure stark illiterate in this era

And yet u are defending him

Like that will make you more valuable to him than his 150 cows

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
PassingShot:

GEJ spent 5 years and 3 months as president. Stop lying.
Omokri is a pained loser just as the rest of you lot. Could VPYO have taken any decision in the last ten days without approval from the president?
Is there any decision tajen so far that was not in the process before the president traveled out?
U also want to receive ur own lecture abi. U zombies will not go to school or read ur books. GEJ was president from May 5th 2010 till May 29th 2015.

5 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by princeisah26(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
I wonder why people spend yrs hustling to get 250 in JAMB to study medicine when all doctors in Nigeria can't even treat Buhari's ear.

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by MistadeRegal(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Still observing in 3D. Screen gamma under adjustment.
Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by BossKratos: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
This "reminant omokiri" is just a super wailer!

1 Like

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by PassingShot(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pavarottii:

U also want to receive ur own lecture abi. U zombies will not go to school or read ur books. GEJ was president from May 5th 2010 till May 29th 2015.
And that is 4.5 years you stated earlier?

So, the time he acted as president, prior to May 5th, doesn't count?
Oh, I forgot he was fighting to free himself from Turai"s cabals then. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by kokoA(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thank God we now have a capable VeePee, not that Sambo guy who always looked like a man under some strange spell.
Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by caprini1: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
PapaBrowne:

check.
New Forex policy
NPOWER.

OSIBANJO is working.
It takes one with a spiritual eyes to understand why suddenly good and positive things happened this few days.......*drops mic*

1 Like

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by Amanwulu1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
PassingShot:

And that is 4.5 years you stated earlier?

So, the time he acted as president, prior to May 5th, doesn't count?
Oh, I forgot he was fighting to free himself from Turai"s cabals then. grin grin cheesy
guy I'm enjoying ur banters bt I think u didn't understand his post. He said 4(for) 5yrs not 4.5yrs. I think u need to apologise to him 4(for) wrongly calling him a liar on dis one. Meanwhile I hope to see who wins btw u two and d award d fg will give his family. Maybe exempting ur families frm d govt inflicted sufferings of d time. Cheers

1 Like

Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
HzRF:

Are you educated?

If yes u should weep

Been led by a pure stark illiterate in this era

And yet u are defending him

Like that will make you more valuable to him than his 150 cows
U calling a major General illiterate
Then ur education is a pure waste
Re: FG Has Been More Active Since Buhari Went On Holiday – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
No one can. safely tell that he has not been calling the shots from his hospital bed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention / 7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) / US Has Exposed Buhari's In Calling IPOB A Terrorist Group (video) - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.