Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read (1841 Views)

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / Ladies, When Ur Friends Guy Hits On You / Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
He gave me clean towel, a big shirt and toothbrush. I had my bath and wore the shirt and laid on the bed. After he showered he was heading to the sitting room to sleep and I called him. “Tunde, please come and lie on the bed and sleep.”
He turned around and looked a bit reluctant. He then said. “okay.”

That night something happened that I least expected.................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................................

He then reached out for his wallet and was about to pull out some cash… I quickly said. “Please Tunde, you don’t have to, I insist.”
He looked at me and appeared surprised, he then said. “Alright then, please let me know as soon as you get to your place.”

As I got home, I noticed there was an SUV parked outside, I knew Nike was at it again. Her phones were switched off so I had to knock on the door. She took a peep and said. “Sweetheart, give me a minute.”
I then waited for about 2 minutes and she came out and she said. “Babe, it was a good thing you didn’t come last night o. That’s the shark I was talking about. He gave me $500. You won’t believe it.”
I sad to her. “Good for you Nike, I need to do my laundry, iron my clothes and all.”
She said. “Come on babe, don’t you get what I am saying, don’t worry I will take your clothes to laundry service and have them ironed, how about that. Honey, please you have to go back to where you came from.”
I then said. “Ah Nike, what is this now?” She begged me. “Babe, please, let me get your bag I will put your undies some clothes, toiletries. Just give me till tomorrow.”
It was like a bombshell to me. I then asked her. “Where will I go to now?” She answered. “Go back to where you are coming from now, please baby, let me go get your stuffs.............................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He held me by my waist, put my hand on his shoulder and taught me how to step. In no time, I understood the moves and we began to dance salsa. He turned me around, lifted me up and lowered me down. I was beginning to get turned on by his grip on me, His grip was firm and manly as he held my waist, my back and my thighs it made feel kinky. I didn’t know whether it was me or the alcohol, but I didn’t even care. All I knew was that I was having a great time.

Suddenly we both fell on the rug and I was on top of him. Our eyes met, as we both were panting I could see someone different, feel something different and I knew I was falling. I quickly rolled over. He then drew himself closer to me and he said. “You told me to be bold and be confident in my expression...................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................................................

To read this love story please click on this link http://www.browngarri.com/intrigues-with-my-friends-guy-continuation/

thank you
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Normal
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
smiley
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by stan241(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bia enyi come back here and finish the story aint clicking on no link

1 Like

Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
tongue
stan241:
Bia enyi come back here and finish the story aint clicking on no link
tongue
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
beautiful day
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
smiley
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
beautiful evening
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
wink
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
lovely night
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
happy easter
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by jihday(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
If I click that link make I bend angry
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
tongue
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2015
good morning folks
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by newmuzik: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
smiley
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by riddler4real(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2015
cool
Re: Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read by donfineboi: 6:47am On May 07, 2015
smh... women

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Shouldn't Tell Your Friends About Your Relationship / Photo: See What This Man Did On His Wedding Day / Man Arrested For Having S *x With Goat In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.