Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. (1090 Views)

Jonathan Is The Only President That Is Not Corrupt - Ribadu / Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor / Results In Southwest Favours Buhari, Jonathan Only Won Ekiti State.(RESULTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by SmartFaces(f): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Reach reaching me shows that President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the the only president in the era of Democracy to go into office and came out alive with his partner.

Lets make a list of our Democratic President to get the jeck.

President Abacha: He went in, died in office and only his wife came out alive.

President Olusegun Obasanjo: Went in, His wife "Stella" died and he came out alone.

President Yar'adua: He went in, died and only his wife came out.

President Jonathan: Went in, both him and his wife will be out soon and both of them alive.

Is God not wonderful?

Jonathan has every reason to give thanks to God whether he won or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by Genius100: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nonsense.. What about Abdulsalami, IBB, Shagari etc..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by omonnakoda: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
SmartFaces:

Reach reaching me shows that President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the the only president in the era of Democracy to go into office and came out alive with his partner.

President Olusegun Obasanjo: Went in, His wife "Stella" died and he came out alone.

President Jonathan: Went in, both him and his wife will be out soon and both of them alive.

Is God not wonderful?

What do you mean by era of democracy?
Was Abacha a democrat?
What is "Reach reaching me..."?
Did Abdusalaam's wife die?
And what does this have to do with God being wonderful? God is wonderful for killing all those people.?
You come across as a very very very stupidd individual and my simple advice to you is in your life never ever start a thread again,dunce!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
SmartFaces:

Is God not wonderful?

Change ought to reach this ediot. Please, who is sharing CHANGE. This dude needs one in his skull.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by djfox: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
So Abacha was in the era of Democracy ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by SmartFaces(f): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Genius100:
Nonsense.. What about Abdulsalami, IBB, Shagari etc..

I wonder for some people seff. Are Abdulsalam, Shagari etc leaders in democracy? they ruled in the military era.

The democracy era, is called "the forth repubic" I mentioned President Abacha because he handed over to Obasanjo.

PRESIDENTS TERM PARTY

Olusegun Obasanjo 29 May 1999 - 2007 PDP

Umaru Yar'Adua 29 May 2007 - May 2010 PDP

Goodluck Jonathan 6th May 2010 - Incubent PDP

So how is my information nonsens? Please Learn How to talk on sites like this.

Have a nice weekend.
Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
SmartFaces:

I wonder for some people seff. Are Abdulsalam, Shagari etc leaders in democracy? they ruled in the military era.

The democracy era, is called "the forth repubic" I mentioned President Abacha because he handed over to Obasanjo.

PRESIDENTS TERM PARTY

Have a nice weekend.

President Abacha? LOL

Who taught you that history part that Abacha handed over to Obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by SmartFaces(f): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
omonnakoda:

What do you mean my era of democracy?
Was Abacha a democrat?
What is "Reach reaching me..."?
Did Abdusalaam's wife die?
And what does this have to do with God being wonderful? God is wonderful for killing all those people.?
You come across as a very very very stupidd individual and my simple advice to you is in your life never ever start a thread again,dunce!

Why are you sounding as if i plotted the death of the parties involved?

I mentioned Abacha because he handed over to Obasanjo.

No one was happy that they died, why should i?

This is the setting and it's called the forth Republic.

PRESIDENTS, TERM, PARTY.

God being wonderful, whether people die or not, he is still wonderful. If Jonathan lost, he should be happy cos all hope is not lost... was my reason for making that comment.

Great weekend for you.
Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by LubricatingOil: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
But his your brother died inside aso rock in a mysterious circumstances.
Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by SmartFaces(f): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
hifaif:

Change ought to reach this ediot. Please, who is sharing CHANGE. This dude needs one in his skull.

This dude needs no stuff in no head.

Abacha got included cos he handed over to Obasaju. It is called the forth republic man.

You guys should learn how to talk or argue your points in a polite manner on sites like this.

Stay good this weekend.
Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by SmartFaces(f): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
djfox:
So Abacha was in the era of Democracy ? undecided

No he wasn't dear, i only mentioned him cos he handed over to OBJ.

Great weekend for you dear.
Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by omonnakoda: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
SmartFaces:

PRESIDENTS TERM PARTY

Have a nice weekend.

FORTH REPUBIC?? What is that You are a complete MUMU. Just make sure you never step out of Nigeria so you don't disgrace the country

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by omonnakoda: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
SmartFaces:

Why are you sounding as if i plotted the death of the parties involved?

I mentioned Abacha because he handed over to Obasanjo.

No one was happy that they died, why should i?

This is the setting and it's called the forth Republic.

PRESIDENTS, TERM, PARTY.

God being wonderful, whether people die or not, he is still wonderful. If Jonathan lost, he should be happy cos all hope is not lost... was my reason for making that comment.

Great weekend for you.
Don't you have someone to climb you today? You should not be posting on Nairaland your head is full of garri

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by doctokwus: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
That's how u people distort things to suit your conclusions.
What of Shagari,IBB,Shonekan and Abdulsalam,where they not heads of government?
Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
SmartFaces:

This dude needs no stuff in no head.

Abacha got included cos he handed over to Obasaju. It is called the forth republic man.

You guys should learn how to talk or argue your points in a polite manner on sites like this.

Stay good this weekend.

Haha angry It was Abdulsalami Abubakar that handed over to Obasanjo. It was not Abacha. Abacha died in office. He wasn't even alive to hand over to his successor.

Your thread should have been about Civilian Presidents In Aso Rock. Then you could roll your BS about Obasanjo and others and how either the wife or husband came out alone.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only President To Go Into Sit And Come Out With Partner Alive. by jamace(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Protest In London Against Oba Of Lagos-akiolu's Threat / Nigeria 2015 Budget / How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.