Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

SEE How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly (570 Views)

Alero Disgrace Her Boyfriend Uncle Dayo In Public Because Of His Perfomance / Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About / See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEE How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
You guys should take me serious when I talk, life is not about childish love or sentimental love. This thing is not our culture. Don't do everything the white man does because you don't know his reasons. Many white guys marry women who are successful and far older than them. But we are different here.

What am I trying to say? Nigerian men, stop kneeling down to ask a girl for her hand in marriage. Many ladies of today don't have respect for you already, they wont even kneel to apologize to you when they wrong you either as your girlfriend or as your wife. They feel equal to you, if not bigger than you.

The picture above is a clear example. The guy on his knees begged his girlfriend to marry him at a popular mall in Lagos and the girl looked at him on the floor and said "NO". Just imagine the trash.
Guys, don't act cheap. Ask a girl for her hand in marry as a Real Man, if she is not interested because you did not go on your knees move on to another. There are many decent single ladies out there without any responsible man looking at their direction. They need you..See the Photos here: http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/see-how-this-girl-disgrace-her.html

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction To This? / This Is What I Don't Want To Hear / Ask The Next Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.