Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,735 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Meet Myra Hills,the Woman With The Largest Fake Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Myra Hills,the Woman With The Largest Fake Boobs (10054 Views)

Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) / Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt / See Fake Boobs Ladies Now Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Meet Myra Hills,the Woman With The Largest Fake Boobs by cold(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Is this what she wanted or is it a case of implants gone awry?
Re: Meet Myra Hills,the Woman With The Largest Fake Boobs by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2015
eewww! disgusting! angry

i think the doctor should be beaten mercilessly for agreeing to such crap
Re: Meet Myra Hills,the Woman With The Largest Fake Boobs by EfemenaXY: 11:36pm On May 05, 2015
This woman is a certified freak with mental issues. The cosmetic surgeon who did this for her deserves to have his license revoked.

And this Myra of a person must be going through some severe depression.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See 7 Ways To Know If Ur Lady Is In The Mood For S*x, (take Note Of Number 4) / See Nigerian Reaction To Slay Queen Who Went Shopping G Almost Unclad / I Lost A Girl Because Of The Size Of My D*ck (pix +18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.