Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt (13908 Views)

‘it’s All Natural Baby, I Don’t Do Fake Boobs’ – Instagram Comedienne Ada La Pin / You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) / Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2017
An Instagram model identified as Kristyna Martelli, who reportedly had a botched massive butt and boobs implants, has embraced her new banging body and using it to send shocking waves on social media.

It Looks disgusting tho

Below are some of her photos we culled from her page, and they are really explosive!

See Full photos: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/09/check-out-photos-of-this-lady-with-a-fake-boobs-butt/

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by seunlly(m): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Blood of Jezebel

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by AceDomino(m): 12:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Balloons and blo blo
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by 2SWT(f): 12:45am On Mar 10, 2017
model?
what's the meaning abeg

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by donolatunji(m): 12:47am On Mar 10, 2017
She Has Her Cosequencies To Bear If There's Any!

After Now Some Oloribu Ladies Will Be Emulating This GCS(grand commander of stupidty)
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 10, 2017
warisdis......buh ma no lie....I feel lyk pressing dose b**bs....

where I kip ma Vaseline... grin grin...

I love B**Bs

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by naijaboiy: 12:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Ths is so unnatural. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by StarBukola(f): 12:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Perfect as a doll and some sick ass will call this sexy!/yuck! angry angry angry
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Ewww *spits like jodha*
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Sharming95:
warisdis......buh ma no lie....I feel lyk pressing dose b**bs....

where I kip ma Vaseline... grin grin...

I love B**Bs

See your life

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Lol, she needs a refund & should ask Nicki the number of her doctor because this is a botched job. Now she just looks like a dumbbell.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by dreamwords: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Warris dis, ayam not understanding
Fake boobs
Fake ass inplants
Fake lips inplants
Just to be attractive to men
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by Ginaz(f): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2017
I
naijaboiy:
Ths is so unnatural. undecided

Why did you squeeze your face? You look cuter when you smile. Your D.P doesn't do you justice. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by refiner(f): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Ginaz:
I

Why did you squeeze your face? You look cuter when you smile. Your D.P doesn't do you justice. Lol.
Because squeezing face is his hubby...lol grin

Ur dp...u are beautiful smiley
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by Ginaz(f): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2017
refiner:

Because squeezing face is his hubby...lol grin

Ur dp...u are beautiful smiley

Awww thanks cheesy
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by refiner(f): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Ginaz:

Awww thanks cheesy

Liked it...u wlcm smiley
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by Jodha(f): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Lol... grin grin
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
She looks like a turkey grin grin grin
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2017
hope it won't explode

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by Chimaritoponcho: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2017
She looks like she swallowed guinea fowl

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by yusufibrahim(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Baba this thing na lie joor how boobs go big like person head. my head self no reach the boobs size
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by popefuse(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Omg this girl is hot oooouuuuu
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmmmmm.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2017
She looks like the Zombie Version of Katt Stacks.
Hips looks like they trynna escape.
Shake my head.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by naijaboiy: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2017
Ginaz:
I

Lol...errmm. I'm actually not photogenic, none of my pictures can describe how I really look.

I'll change it anyway. cheesy
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt by CaroLyner(f): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2017
See another picture of her.grin
That surgeon needs to be sued.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.