Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony (1704 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Kexcellency: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is it advisable to attend one "Ex" wedding ceremony ?
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by missbehave247(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by agarawu23(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
me , No
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Monicasque(f): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Y not? If m invited i will go
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
why should I attend? I can't. especially if I'm still inluv wif him.
if I'm the one who broke up with him, I can attend. buh if he's the one who broke up wif me, then there ain't no way in hell imma attend that wedding! angry
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
If we are in good terms, Yes
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by vizkiz: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
why should I attend? I can't. especially if I'm still inluv wif him.
if I'm the one who broke up with him, I can attend. buh if he's the one who broke up wif me, then there ain't no way in hell imma attend that wedding! angry

so you rather break up with someone than the person breaking up with you? That is just selfish! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
It depends on the nature of our breakup, but I may likely not attend
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Enegod(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Weddings suck, period! I only go if I'm tricked/trapped into being in it (family member/close friend).
An ex?... that's a definite "No!"
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

so you rather break up with someone than the person breaking up with you? That is just selfish! undecided
no. I never said that! I just said I cnt attend the wedding if he's the one dat broke our rltnshp off. after all, him giving me an invitation to his wedding is just so shady.
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by kilokeys(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
ordinary wedding of strangers makes me cry..

talk more of an ex wedding..

somebody must cry.. either d unfortunate husband (as i burst im left eye) or d wife.. as i scatter everywhere..

best is, she better not invite me
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by emmysoftyou: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
is nt bad ,it depend if yu want to go..?
my ex told me abt the man that want to married her,so i gave her my permission and my blessing.
i was in school wen she invited me to come to her traditional marriage before white wedding,but as school boi,i got no chance to be there,
so one day she came to my house in owerri,
then try to make some advances which i personally declined,
she came to my new rented hostel the 2nd time,
chai i don dey narrate my true life story here.
op if yu want go,it depend on yu..
but to me,is not bad in as much he told u abt the man that want to married her,cos my ex did.
But as 4 me,am nt yet ready 4 marriage tins as at then. wink
So i move on til date
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by vizkiz: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no. I never said that! I just said I cnt attend the wedding if he's the one dat broke our rltnshp off. after all, him giving me an invitation to his wedding is just so shady.

nah...there is nothing shady about that its just that you are still so much inlove with him and it makes you jealous/heartbroken knowing he is moving on without you in his life anymore. Am I right or right?
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by jamex93(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
its all about understanding
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by shitshappen(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Of course, two thing.
One. Look exceptionally good.

Two. Come with a date hotter than him or her

Otherwise avoid the wedding.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by elantraceey(f): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Not bad.
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by TrishaP(f): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
shitshappen:
Of course, two thing.
One. Look exceptionally good.

Two. Come with a date hotter than him or her

Otherwise avoid the wedding.
I like that. cheesy

*a glass of wine for you*
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

nah...there is nothing shady about that its just that you are still so much inlove with him and it makes you jealous/heartbroken knowing he is moving on without you in his life anymore. Am I right or right?
No. they are two different things. He shouldn't even give me the invitation card or whatever in the first place. he can tell me he is getting married, but not to invyt. its like he's mocking me or showing off.
would u come to ur ex wedding bearing in mind that this girl cheated on u or never even loved u in the first place.... would u still go?
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Bowaley17(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
I will attend,If am invited...
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Exjoker(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
yes cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by danbrowndmf(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote
author=EroticAngelina post=32353006] No. they are two different things.
He shouldn't even give me the invitation card or whatever in the first
place. he can tell me he is getting married, but not to invyt. its like
he's mocking me or showing off.
would u come to ur ex wedding bearing in mind that this girl cheated on u
or never even loved u in the first place.... would u still go? [/quote] I"ll go to My Ex Wedding 10times,once i know My Ex is with another man whom she really luv.hv stoped feeln anytn for her.am that kind of man that when am asking a girl out and she say she has a boyfriend,i jus let her be and relegate to been an ordinary friend.

Dou Am a Jealous Lover Though.cheesy
But I Respect People's Relationship,i dnt wnt to be the reason a relationship brkup!
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by vizkiz: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
No. they are two different things. He shouldn't even give me the invitation card or whatever in the first place. he can tell me he is getting married, but not to invyt. its like he's mocking me or showing off.
would u come to ur ex wedding bearing in mind that this girl cheated on u or never even loved u in the first place.... would u still go?

because we aren't dating doesn't mean we should be enemies undecided
Btw, if she calls me on the phone saying she's getting married of cuz am gonna attend the wedding! Me not attending showing signs of immaturity
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

because we aren't dating doesn't mean we should be enemies undecided
Btw, if she calls me on the phone saying she's getting married of cuz am gonna attend the wedding! Me not attending showing signs of immaturity
diff strokes for diff folks. that may work for u, buh it doesn't work for me.
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I"ll go to My Ex Wedding 10times,once i know My Ex is with another man whom she really luv.hv stoped feeln anytn for her.am that kind of man that when am asking a girl out and she say she has a boyfriend,i jus let her be and relegate to been an ordinary friend.

Dou Am a Jealous Lover Though.cheesy
But I Respect People's Relationship,i dnt wnt to be the reason a relationship brkup!
that's really sweet of u hun smiley
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by vizkiz: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
diff strokes for diff folks. that may work for u, buh it doesn't work for me.

yeah, but what is not good enough is definitely not good enough! So maybe you should work on your "letting go" abilities wink
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
What are you looking for there?

Rice? undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, but what is not good enough is definitely not good enough! So maybe you should work on your "letting go" abilities wink
I got nothin' to work on. its u who needs to work on ur "ego" problem.
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by vizkiz: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I got nothin' to work on. its u who needs to work on ur "ego" problem.

ego
Maybe you should explain better on that...I don't get it
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by danbrowndmf(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
that's really sweet of u hun smiley
Tnx hun,but some of dis guys wanna nice guys like ous for a fool.sad
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

ego
Maybe you should explain better on that...I don't get it
simple. u are too proud to say no... so that it won't look as if ur not over her.
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by TheChosenOne1: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
If I've moved on so well enough....why can't I go?
Re: Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony by lakesguy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
y not.. only if invited thou...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / He Left B4 I Was Born, Now He Wants My Forgiveness To Be Successful / Ladies, How Possible Is Romance Without Finance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.