Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? (2283 Views)

Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest / A Pic Story Most Male Romancelanders Can Relate To. / Ladies Which Of This Romancelanders Can You Go Out With For 30minutes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by oluwasunshine(f): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tell me pls
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
He'll not call
Or text
Or give you attention

Or wanna 'touch' you (if y'all are sexually active.)

He'll hide his phone.
Blah blah blah

Does it matter?
If you're suspecting, dump his ass.

A woman's intuition is the strongest thing on God's green earth.

It's not exactly rocket science.
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by zyzxx(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wen all what u do pls him or irritate him
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by falconey(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
why should we tell you? That's our secret!
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by vizkiz: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
these are trusted and tested signs your boo is cheating on you

1. If you give him BJ and he isn't calling your name, believe me, he is cheating on you

2. If he can't stay away from Nairaland, he is a cheat and a player...trust me, I know

3. If most of the numbers calling him isn't saved on his contact, mehn the level of his cheatinizm is very high! grin

4. If he is always using your picture as dp on BBM or whatsApp...this trick is just to calm you down(he probably told the other ladies you are his beloved sister or something tongue) [/colour]

MzNelly:
He'll not call
Or text
Or give you attention
He'll hide his phone.
Blah blah blah
Does it matter?

[color=#000099]any lady who thinks this list this chick typed up here is true might be single for a very long time grin

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by oluwasunshine(f): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

why should we tell you? That's our secret!
.tell me now,i want to know so i will know how to take care of them
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Enegod(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unless you catch him then you can't. If you think he is cheating just ask him. If he says no, then leave him alone. If he says yes, then you either break up or stay with him. You have to trust eachother for a relationship to work if you can't trust him then it won't work out anyway. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Cutehector(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:
He'll not call
Or text
Or give you attention

He'll hide his phone.
Blah blah blah

Does it matter?

lmao. Like as if she wil hav d strength to dump. Girls r too weak wen it comes to dumpin. Dey wil rather wait for dr hearts to be thrown to d dogs before dey read d handwriting on d wall.
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by mirexxx(f): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mznelly said it all! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao. Like as if she wil hav d strength to dump. Girls r too weak wen it comes to dumpin. Dey wil rather wait for dr hearts to be thrown to d dogs before dey read d handwriting on d wall.

You haven't met me. smiley
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by lirusehn(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:
He'll not call
Or text
Or give you attention

He'll hide his phone.
Blah blah blah

Does it matter?

AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
blah blah blah""""!!!! .

this is 21st century lady!! if he doesn't hate he's not gonna do all those. the fact that he cheats doesn't mean he hates you. smiley
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
lirusehn:

Cheating is work.
Cheating is exhausting, just like lying.

You need more lies to cover up your cheating.

A smart woman will definitely figure out all the webs of deceit he's spun.

It's not hard, believe me.
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by dharay99: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Tell me pls

dear, u can always ask d oracle u know cry
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by MrsChima(f): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
There are no way to know if a man is cheating unless you have evidence and caught him in act. MOST MEN WILL NOT CONFESS TO CHEATING so you will just have to decide if it is important to investigate or let it be.

A man can come home every day on time and still cheat.
A man can kiss and hug you every day and still cheat.
A man can go out for a smoke and still cheat.

If you have to worry that he is cheating....you need to leave him.
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
He appears loyal
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
MrsChima:
There are no way to know if a man is cheating unless you have evidence and caught him in act. MOST MEN WILL NOT CONFESS TO CHEATING so you will just have to decide if it is important to investigate or let it be.

A man can come home every day on time and still cheat.
A man can kiss and hug you every day and still cheat.
A man can go out for a smoke and still cheat.

If you have to worry that he is cheating....you need to leave him.

Damn! MsChima where have you been? cheesy

@Op, It's pretty simple to decipher.

He would keep coming up with new stories.
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by lirusehn(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Cheating is work.
Cheating is exhausting, just like lying.

You need more lies to cover up your cheating.

A smart woman will definitely figure out all the webs of deceit he's spun.

It's not hard, believe me.
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
Mrschima has written my mind. when he starts doing all those then he's intentionally ready to hurt you not really because he's cheating on you.

we are smarter than letting out our secretes ourselves smiley
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by oluwasunshine(f): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mznelly,can we talk privately
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
lirusehn:
. .

Okay, I agree. cheesy cheesy
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Mznelly,can we talk privately

Sure thing.

Send me a PM.
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by lirusehn(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay, I agree. cheesy cheesy
sad

tongue
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

You haven't met me. smiley
I dnt want to meet u lol. Godforbid we get maRried, u wil apply for a divorce on d weddn nyt.
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
lirusehn:
sad

tongue

Lol, cheesy cheesy
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by oluwasunshine(f): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Sure thing.

Send me a PM.
av sent u 1.reply me xo we can talk
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt want to meet u lol. Godforbid we get maRried, u wil apply for a divorce on d weddn nyt.

Why? grin grin
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by oluwasunshine(f): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Sure thing.

Send me a PM.
av sent u 1.reply me xo we can talk more
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Cutehector(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Why? grin grin
u r not faithful.
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
u r not faithful.

And how would you know that? cheesy
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by OohMpa: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Never accuse a man wrongly unless you get hard evidence. This is sure ploof evidence angry

1) If he's kissing someone, he's not cheating cos he could be helping her breathe. Unless he says yes, then NO CHEAT!!! angry

2)If he's plessing bwest, he's not cheating cos he could be doing examination. Unless he says yes, then NO CHEAT!!! angry

3)If he finger woman, he's not cheating cos he could be doing examination for discharge. Unless he says yes, then NO CHEAT!!! angry

4) If he give head or receive head, he's not cheating cos he help the chick to clean her region to maintain hygiene and vice versa. Unless he says yes, then NO CHEAT!!!! angry

5) If he put dïck inside, he's not cheating cos he could be checking for cancer. Unless he says yes, then NO CHEAT!!!! angry

6) If you say "Baby, what are you doing?" and he replies "I can explain" or "It is the devil", then he's cheating. But if he says "It's not what you think", then NO CHEAT!!!! angry

Don't destroy your lerashunship angry
Thank Ooh Mpa laterangry

3 Likes

Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Cutehector(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
MzNelly:

And how would you know that? cheesy
I'm perceivn ur aura around me.
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
I'm perceivn ur aura around me.

Secret admirer. smiley
Re: Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? by oluwasunshine(f): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mznelly.had u seen my post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Threatens To ‘kill’ MI Over Girlfriend (pics) / Revealed: This Is How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen Is [read Here] / Bleeping And Dumping A Lady Afterwards, Is It The Best Way To Take Revenge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.