Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest (6460 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lol...Few hours to voting, the heat is on grin
I just wanna know if any other romancelander can relate to these pictures. You can drop yours too i don't have them in any order wink

How they (contestants) were before the competition

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
How they become during the competition

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
How they beg for votes undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
My reaction when one ugly ngbeke too is contesting

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
I Can't Laugh grin grin
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Then they start uploading pictures looking like grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Smellymouth: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
The way some people will feel when mimzy is crowned Miss NL 2016::

Others will be like ::

Some will be like ::

Teammimzy will be like::

Mimzy will be like ::

SaiMimzy

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Synzu(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
--
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Instead of people to advice them to drop out they keep deceiving and encouraging like

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Topestbilly(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
When you send Dm to contestants u get a reply with d speed of time but after election u wait forever grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
How haters prepare for bashing and pay back on those contestants that offended them earlier grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by lirusehn(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
boring undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lame.
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Belle dey pain me abeg!
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
My reaction when they flood my Pm with DM. Especially when it's a girl I was trying to woo but she no drop face undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Dezolo(f): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
During interview and someone says "wait for the gateman or houseboy to come and rape you"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Mediapace: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
How we will celebrate when Lanicky wins

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
When the haters start coming for them like

1 Like

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by topgear(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lolz
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Their reaction to criticism becomes

1 Like

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by FTbomb(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
honestly, i tried to laugh but can't..

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by timsonpreye(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lol... Am following grin
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Mediapace: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
How your face go be if you no vote Lanicky refiner & optional1 after the contest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by obiorathesubtle: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin Mimzy's reaction when they ban the trolls pursuing her upandan causing commotion with her name..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by ivyy(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
My reaction when they flood my Pm with DM. Especially when it's a girl I was trying to woo but she no drop face undecided

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
How haters take notes of their (contestants) flaws during the interview. Then creates a thread the next day grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Joygalore(f): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Is this really waggish
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by talk2alabama: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dry.... I don tire to see all these pics..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Is It A Must They Make Love. / My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! / The Boyfriend Commandments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.