Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million (13636 Views)

Whatsapp Postpones Usage Deadline / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / Airtel Gains, MTN Loses As NCC Releases Update On Internet Usage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million by Emmyk(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2015
Nehemiah459:
Why won't MTN and Glo increase? Stingy Etisalat and poor Airtel....
Actually you are wrong. Etisalat has more added internet users now than the others... smiley
Re: Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million by greall12(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
All the figures look like election result from Northern state. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Its not about total number of subscribers but quality. Internet in nigeria is dam xpensive. With the lowest bandwith per price.

1 Like

Re: Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million by arsetalks(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Reference:

I know they will go there. Free food. Entitlement ruinous mentality. All for nothing. There was a time calls were subsidized and dirt cheap under NITEL. When an incoming international call will be rushed and you will be wondering why these white folks are always in a hurry while at our call centres our folks will spend ages in idle talk and then drop one rubbish 100 naira because aunty or uncle is in charge. What was the profit to Nigerians then.

People will often fail to correlate cost to productivity. That the cheaper a thing is, the less productive it becomes.
Wait, what does this imply? That we cannot afford cheap date cos I really do not know what you are talking about? If smaller countries such as Ukraine, Gabon can have unlimited data as cheap as 1,500 per month, why can't we do it here?

People like you are the problem this country has.

1 Like

Re: Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million by SheldonCooper: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
We want quality and not quantity! If you have quality you shall get quantity!

Re: Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million by bablojnr: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
EASTER PROMO!!!!. MTN data share for 1gig @ 1100. Whatsapp 08184732157 or call 08176602847. Offer available for a while to come. or vist this lonk to confirm authenticity. https://www.nairaland.com/2136980/etisalat-data-1gig-1100-naira#32374021.
ETISALAT PROMO DATA ALSO AVAILABLE

Etisalat Data Available
250mb @ #350
500mb @ #700
750mb @ #900
1gb @ #1100
1.5gb @ #1700
2gb @ #2200,
Re: Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is quantitative; no mention is made of the quality of the service. Yet, tomorrow, someone will tell how Nigeria has the fastest growing economy (Internet usage), when accessing a single website almost takes forever. Quality, or lack of, is one the numerous reasons some people have many sim cards. NCC should now focus on greatly improving Internet quality. I believe that quality should be prioritize even above price.

1 Like

Re: Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million by tochstorm(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
MikeMoses:
grin me I have all the four lines and browse with all. shocked
seconded if verizon dey work for naija i go jion too.
Re: Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million by tete7000(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
MikeMoses:
grin me I have all the four lines and browse with all. shocked

You are a big man now. You get belenti, plenty money. Me I get three lines but browse only with one.
Re: Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million by Captain001(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is approximately half the population of Nigeria, yet statistics still tell the bull crap that 70% of Nigerians live below one dollar per day. Diaris God oohh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is London Used Infinix Note 3 / Why Is BlackBerry Seen As Prestigious In Nigeria? / How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.