Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. (1282 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) / Aisha Buhari's Birthday Present To The President 21 Years Ago According To Zahra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by Slizbeat(m): 12:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Dear Zahra, I can see that a very big knot in your head has slacked and probably dropped, the reason why you blab and rant like an uneducated baboon upon the millions being spent on you to study in UK.

I still don't get how stupid you could be to go online to publicly insult and castigate Our Amiable President for a very Heroic display he showed.

Remember, you Father GMB never congratulated GEJ for the 2011 Victory, instead he incited Hate crime and that led to the death of over 3000 Nigerians of which lives he can never create.

A man who would have simply annulled the election as GCFR and start a new one or simply inflate figures by manipulation but didn't because after considering the damage YOUR FATHER'S STATEMENT MADE IN 2011, He couldn't afford to let that happen. Now to me, that is something worthy of note and deserving the term HEROIC ACT.

If the youths of this days can't learn how to STFU and be more constructive in their criticism, then I guess the Change this country needs will never come. CHANGE doesn't come with GOVERNMENT, it Starts with you. No one can change you if you don't change yourself and by saying so, I mean your attitude towards people around, both friends and foes.

I therefore beg you in the name of God to please shut up and applaud the President for what he has done because we who are not blindfolded know that YOUR FATHER WOULD NEVER HAD DONE SUCH AND SO MANY DEATHS WOULD HAVE BEEN RECORDED WHILE YOU WILL BE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WATCHING.

I apologize for the insult above but I think you too deserve it for the while. HUMILITY seems like STUPIDITY, the difference between them is that the Former is being displayed by HEROES while the latter is being displayed by HATERS.

#STOPTHEHATE
#LEAVEGEJALONE
#BEHAVELIKEAUKTRAINED

10 Likes

Re: Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by Sodiq3(m): 12:26am On Apr 05, 2015
K
Re: Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by Ilekeh(f): 12:29am On Apr 05, 2015
OP,

Come May 29th, our amiable president will create jobs for you to better invest your time.

5 Likes

Re: Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by olu77(m): 12:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Slizbeat:
Dear Zahra, I can see that a very big knot in your head has slacked and probably dropped, the reason why you blab and rant like an uneducated baboon upon the millions being spent on you to study in UK.

I still don't get how stupid you could be to go online to publicly insult and castigate Our Amiable President for a very Heroic display he showed.

Remember, you Father GMB never congratulated GEJ for the 2011 Victory, instead he incited Hate crime and that led to the death of over 3000 Nigerians of which lives he can never create.

A man who would have simply annulled the election as GCFR and start a new one or simply inflate figures by manipulation but didn't because after considering the damage YOUR FATHER'S STATEMENT MADE IN 2011, He.
couldn't afford to let that happen. Now to me, that is something worthy of note and deserving the term HEROIC ACT.

If the youths of this days can't learn how to STFU and be more constructive in their criticism, then I guess the Change this country needs will never come. CHANGE doesn't come with GOVERNMENT, it Starts with you. No one can change you if you don't change yourself and by saying so, I mean your attitude towards people around, both friends and foes.

I therefore beg you in the name of God to please shut up and applaud the President for what he has done because we who are not blindfolded know that YOUR FATHER WOULD NEVER HAD DONE SUCH AND SO MANY DEATHS WOULD HAVE BEEN RECORDED WHILE YOU WILL BE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WATCHING.

I apologize for the insult above but I think you too deserve it for the while. HUMILITY seems like STUPIDITY, the difference between them is that the Former is being displayed by HEROES while the latter is being displayed by HATERS.

#STOPTHEHATE
#LEAVEGEJALONE
#BEHAVELIKEAUKTRAINED

Knot? Stop wasting your time, Buhari's daughter didn't type all that trash. A general's daughter can't be that indiscipline. TROLL is the keyword but then it gives you tanoids something to chew which is fine.

5 Likes

Re: Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by Raikishi(m): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Correcting Someone For Yapping one president and doing the same thing you condemned her of doing to another president-elect.....

Chai!!! There is......... (a) God (b) No light(c) Garri (d) Another 2face pikin (e) Malaria
Re: Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by pimplucious: 12:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Don't give urself sleepless night it's very unlikely she wrote that. And if actually she did, then I trust the General to discipline her.

2 Likes

Re: Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by chic2pimp(m): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Joblessness coupled with poverty is truly a debilitating disease.

3 Likes

Re: Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by Raiders: 1:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Slizbeat:

A man who would have simply annulled the election as GCFR and start a new one or simply inflate figures by manipulation but didn't because after considering the damage YOUR FATHER'S STATEMENT MADE IN 2011, He couldn't afford to let that happen. Now to me, that is something worthy of note and deserving the term HEROIC ACT.

#STOPTHEHATE
#LEAVEGEJALONE
#BEHAVELIKEAUKTRAINED
Another useless post in nairaland. The young lady is no longer on twitter and she deleted her twitter account before the election.

1 Like

Re: Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Raikishi:
Correcting Someone For Yapping one president and doing the same thing you condemned her of doing to another president-elect.....

Chai!!! There is......... (a) God (b) No light(c) Garri (d) Another 2face pikin (e) Malaria
Guy, you try.
Re: Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Jobless op, by this time of the day. Ranting about Zahra, someone that doesn't know u exist.

Get a life bud

3 Likes

Re: Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by misterh(m): 1:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Slizbeat:

#STOPTHEHATE
#LEAVEGEJALONE
#BEHAVELIKEAUKTRAINED
Dude, she is no longer in Twitter. She deactivated her acct some time ago. Any acct using her name is a parody.

1 Like

Re: Notice To ZAHRA BUHARI. by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
OP,

Come May 29th, our amiable president will find you a job for you to better invest your time.

Hahahaha, end of.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Is No Man's Land / President Jonathan Set To Dissolve Cabinet Tomorrow / So Rivers People Hate APC This Much That They Refused To Come Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.