Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For (1278 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) / Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by ceetowl: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
I belief many already know that the speaker of the house of representatives Hon. Tambuwal of Apc is contending with is in-law which happen to be his wife's blood (same father same mother) brother ambassador wali of Pdp for the position of executive governor of sokoto. They happen to have come from the same local goverment area. Recalling Amb. Wali brought tambuwal to abuja in 1999 when he was made senate leader making him special legislative assistant. Also in 2003 it was wali that sponsored the election that brought tambuwal into the house of representatives. When tambuwal became the speaker of the house representatives he used his position to influence the appointment of wali as the ambassador of nigeria to morocco. THE QUESTION if you happened to be tambuwal's wife. Who will you vote for your husband or your brother
Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Y embarassed

My husband of course undecided
Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by astana1: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
ceetowl:
I belief many already know that the speaker of the house of representatives Hon. Tambuwal of Apc is contending with is in-law which happen to be his wife's blood (same father same mother) brother ambassador wali of Pdp for the position of executive governor of sokoto. They happen to have come from the same local goverment area. Recalling Amb. Wali brought tambuwal to abuja in 1999 when he was made senate leader making him special legislative assistant. Also in 2003 it was wali that sponsored the election that brought tambuwal into the house of representatives. When tambuwal became the speaker of the house representatives he used his position to influence the appointment of wali as the ambassador of nigeria to morocco. THE QUESTION if you happened to be tambuwal's wife. Who will you vote for your husband or your brother
Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by ceetowl: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
dimples2:
Y embarassed

what could probably be the reason.
Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by ceetowl: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
dimples2:
Y embarassed

Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
ceetowl:

We no longer share same surname; Father of my kids; I mean he is my future

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by emamos: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
dimples2:

gud respnse. We do hear 1st lady not 1st sister.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
emamos:

1st lady, Good rejoinder!
Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by ceetowl: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
dimples2:

i understand, coupling with the First Lady factor. But what will happen to blood bond of a thing. They say when all left you your family will never forsake you. Also looking into how will he feel getting to know your decision.
Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by ceetowl: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
emamos:
its true but they still have thesame blood running in there vein and have known each other before the husband

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
ceetowl:
i understand, coupling with the First Lady factor. But what will happen to blood bond of a thing. They say when all left you your family will never forsake you. Also looking into how will he feel getting to know your decision.

Blood bond? I believe My husband's blood is already in me so long as we are having sex and making babies!

My family not forsaking me? My "family" is my husband!

How will he feel? How will I be able to look my hubby in the eye for the rest of my life?

My brother I do not live with, so eventually we will get over the tension.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by ceetowl: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
dimples2:

Blood bond? I believe My husband's blood is already in me so long as we are having sex and making babies!

My family not forsaking me? My "family" is my husband!

How will he feel? How will I be able to look my hubby in the eye for the rest of my life?

My brother I do not live with, so eventually we will get over the tension.
you have a point there my sister . But to me it all boils down to the personality of the two and their attitude to you. If you know what i mean

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
ceetowl:
you have a point their my sister . But to me it all boil down to the personality of the two and their attitude to you. If you know what i mean

I get you.

my duty is to my husband no matter what.
Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by tiredface: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
WITH 4 WIVES, ONE PROBLEMATIC INLAW. NO PROB
Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by ceetowl: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
dimples2:

I get you.

my duty is to my husband no matter what.
dimples2 ,there are so many things to consider here. There are some people who will actually vote for there hussy cos they are really standing by him in all sense no matter what. Again there are some who will still go with there husband on the account of, well he is my hus "if people get to know otherwise what wil they say. ofcourse i will be addressed as the First Lady thats cool ,but inwardly i prefer to vote for my brother cause i have my reasons" And some will outrightly vote for their brother. My sister the truth - while some will go with their husband some will do it unwillingly while some will willingly give it to their brother cos weighing it and putting it side by side the advantages there in, some women will realise that he stands to gain nothing voting his husband apart from the name attached to the position . Again a matter of personality and attitude. And i will tell you latter my reasons
Re: Tambuwal Is Contending With His In-law:if You Are His Wife Who Will You Vote For by emamos: 6:17am On Apr 14, 2015
ceetowl:
its true but they still have thesame blood running in there vein and have known each other before the husband
u r rit but if her broda becom d gov he wuld pay more attentn to his wife dan his blood sista

(1) (Reply)

S.O.S: Abia State Teaching Hospital Workers Haven't Received Salaries In 7 Month / A Massive Earthquake Just Hit Mount Everest. / The Worst Leader In The History Of Nigeria....no Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.