Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... (18645 Views)

Women Menstruating After 50 Years Still Fertile, Expert Says / Women Menstruating After 50 Years Still Fertile, Expert Says / 17 And Still Bedwetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronkiss:
am a girl, av tried most of this things.
itz a talent, dat mean u cn squirt
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by fistonati(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
He shud go to Bode/Molete area in ibadan, herbs dey for him or he stop watchin certain films
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by richietayo: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
@ronkiss add me 335A29EE what's app 08025836205...I av bin derr sad
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by 4lorunsho(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
my brother I was in ur shoes wen I was 7yrs old; so get this straight If u are still staying with ur parent or you can do it get an alarm that will wake u up at least three times in the middle of the night for one week. once that is done ur body will adjust to the condition. my parent helped me in that era
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by iukpe: 12:25am On Apr 09, 2015
ronkiss:
am a girl, av tried most of this things.

Its not normal but it happens. I lived with this condition for may years far older than your age but today its all gone. It will however give you some concern as you get older and begin to associate more. Some times peers help, sometimes its terrible what people around you can do or say. I can remember being branded the "piss-maker" in my secondary school days at boarding house, its also very embarrassing especially when this happens when u have a mere siesta.
Some helpful tips that probably worked for me.

1. Understand your pattern of urinating and try to be conscious of it more especially when awake, it will slip into the unconscious and become like an alarm which of course other people have unconsciously.

2. less from 6pm if you are an early sleeper, then try to grab when this happens in your sleep, especially when you always wake up to find out you already did it. You will begin to catch your self almost at the end of it till you begin to jump off your bed at the start, eventually you start to get into control.

3. I used to ask myself every time I want to take a leak, is this a dream or real? Though this might be very tough but its about overcoming your serious unconscious state.

4. Try not to go to bed too tired. take enough rest. I used to get myself to work very late though. At sometime in school, i preferred to study at night, perhaps sleep in the most uncomfortable positions, not all that relaxed and covered up style. It helped me realize the discomfort of being pressed in my sleep.

5. I also realized that when I was making gains over the habit, it usually slipped through when I had symptoms of malaria or going to have a fever. This is when you sleep so deep at night and wake up late. So I ensured that I had my regular anti malaria doses to ensure I was on the right track.

6. You basically have to manage your life style and don't shy away from life's adventures, like going camping or visiting relatives on holidays, so you don't put yourself in a sort of comfort zone and loose consciousness again.

7. In everything pray about it. there is nothing superstitious about it though but prayer builds in you a bigger determination to succeed.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by supaslim(m): 4:30am On Apr 09, 2015
tunaguy:
go church for dilverance na evil spirit dey folo u nt normal
aww awww ! Dats too harsh my nigga #ifedun by dmsc crew www.datafilehost.com/d/f4ae7511 cool melodous song
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by stoladcom: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2015
Dear All,

This forum is meant to educate, advise, assist and enlighten one another. If there is an issue that needs response, we should do our research and come out with reasonable suggestions.

A lot of people have responded very well but an addition from my side is for you to look for where they cook with firewood, extract one or two firewood that is still burning and unirate on it/them.

The principle is that each time you want to urinate, you will have a burning sensation in your private part which would prompt you to wake and do it the normal way. This should be tried like two times and everything will be over.

It is all over.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
stoladcom:
Dear All,

This forum is meant to educate, advise, assist and enlighten one another. If there is an issue that needs response, we should do our research and come out with reasonable suggestions.

A lot of people have responded very well but an addition from my side is for you to look for where they cook with firewood, extract one or two firewood that is still burning and unirate on it/them.

The principle is that each time you want to urinate, you will have a burning sensation in your private part which would prompt you to wake and do it the normal way. This should be tried like two times and everything will be over.

It is all over.
with all due respect, I think this is BS! I'm still in shock
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by gbabs64(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Try not to drink at least 3 hours before going to bed.

If you are not sure of lasting up to 3 hours before going to bed, the eat bread or cabin biscuit. (the size of you fist should be ok).

If you do dream that you are in the rest room to pee, only to start feeling that you are wet and then you wake-up... you need to take control of that dream, and here is what you do:

1. At the point of lying down to sleep, picture the rest room in your mind.
2. Take note of the position of each 3 objects at least, e.g the sink, water closet and may be the mirror.
3. Tell yourself look out for these objects whenever you are in there. And that you can pee only when they are confirmed present. Else its not real.

The logic behind this is that place/person/object dreams are not perfect replica of reality. Once you are able to establish in your dream that its not real, you will wake up.

And when you do wake and get to the rest room, re-confirm this objects. else you need to wake up again.

You will need to consciously do this before going to sleep for 30 to 40 days at least. After which you will be able to do it subconsciously.

Speaking from experience... having tried so many advice given to me while growing up, I was able to come up with this which finally worked when I was 23-24 years old I think.

Good luck.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by ronkiss: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
thanks for ur advice, and for d people DAT re making jest of me thank you. I do bedwet always , ma mum will wake me up yet I will still bedwet... BT I don't dream am urinating.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by ronkiss: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
mindworx:
Funny how everybody claims to be speaking from personal experience ... hehehe awon atole
am not surprise its ma cross nd I will carry it
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by ronkiss: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Crocz:
Tie a frog on your di'ck cheesy...make sure it's an aggressive one cheesy

Modified:
So you female...oooh, how do we solve this now?...ok, try tying a frog around your waist. Make sure the frog head drop close to your office. That should do.

You welcome, don't mention it cheesy
thanks a lot. BT I would like u to put me in ur shoes.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by mindworx: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
ronkiss:
am not surprise its ma cross nd I will carry it

No dear, don't get me wrong. Most people don't have the boldness you displayed by putting it up for advice when they went through the so-claimed personal experience... probably were even shy to mention it anywhere. Atole is just me making jest of the 'advisers' that claimed experience smiley

For you... you'll be fine. Just follow most of the advice given. Cheers
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by efficiencie(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
ronkiss:
thanks for ur advice, and for d people DAT re making jest of me thank you. I do bedwet always , ma mum will wake me up yet I will still bedwet... BT I don't dream am urinating.

u dream bt u probably dnt remember d@ u dream or yur vision is blocked...intensive prayers wil help yu trust me!
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by efficiencie(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
pls dear pray...u r losing virtues wen u urinate on urself @ ds age...if medicine has failed, sleeping posture has failed, mom waking yu az faile...TRY CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT PRAYER AND YOU'L WIN
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by efficiencie(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
efficiencie:
sis dnt b deceived o!

if u dnt av any medical problem with your bladder and urethra then that problem is spiritual ...spiritually, urine defiles and may be exploited to diminish one spiritually. The mystical art practicioners, the occult and the scriptures agree to this (Leviticus 5:3)

if i may ask, what kinda dream do you have before you bedwet? Do you urinate in your dream only to find out that you've bedwetted!? If you do then go for deliverance or pray deliverance prayers!

My personal advice
*be sure u dnt habor satanic materials
*repent of known sin
*pray at about 12am and pray for an hour
**cover your environment with the blood of Jesus!
**pray against any covenant that makes demons have a legal right over you
**pray the destruction of every satanic transaction
**pray against every altar working against you
**pray the rejection and destruction of every relationship with familiar spirits, spirit husbands and strongmen!
**pray the destruction of every power manipulating your body to bring you shame!
**pray that the HolyGhost fills the void in your life
**give thanks!
*study, meditate and use scriptures in prayer...good examples are Obadiah 17, Psalm 21, Psalm 51, Psalm 91, Psalm 63, Psalm 136, Isaiah 10:27, Isaiah 59:19

Remember these three: the Word, the HolyGhost and the Blood of Jesus...they don't fail when appropriately applied...
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by efficiencie(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
and if you can...tell your mom or dad to help you install the MYTV DECODER that gives you FREE XTIAN CHANNELS ... Many a time God uses those channels as a medium to purify homes of demonic activity! Channels like MERCY TV, LIBERATION TV, CHAMPIONS TV, EMMANUEL TV, MFM TV, DOVE TV, DUNAMIS TV etc they'l educate you spiritually and purify your home as the ministers of God DEMONSTRATE SPIRIT AND POWER
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 12, 2015
ronkiss:
I'm 19 and still bed wetting. I have done everything I could do, it hasn't stopped.

Please anyone who has any information about what I can do should please share with me.

Thanks

Go spiritual., if you're a lady it means you're having a serious stain on you. If you're a guy, it means you will have to battle with having a stable relationship.

In Africa, there is still efficacy in our leafs and herbs.

Follow some of the useful and tactical advice people have offered here, but if it's not work for you I'll link you up with somebody.

This is for real. I once passed through the same ordeal. It's terrible. You can overcome it too.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by peadel20(m): 1:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Eeya... well, it is not your fault but it can be controlled. You can call me tomorrow night so that I will tell you the drugs to buy. They are herbal drugs from china, anyway.
I could have given you now, but my symptoms guide book isn't with me where I am. I am hopeful to have return home by morrow night by God's grace.
Anyway, I do rely on God first for my prescriptions o. God only cures even if medicine is proven effective. So, I hope in that to get your desire accomplished.

Bless you
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Mackson01: 9:15am On May 05, 2016
Consult a psychiatrist please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canyearn Digital Ultrasound Scan Machine / Important Health Benefits Of Cashew Nuts You Should Know / How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.