Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) (2947 Views)

See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / Cheating Girl Frd / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2015
Should I take her back after all? (cheating girl friend)
It sounds like a personal questions but I can't help it out again, am so pissed up and need advice.

Am with this girl for tow years now, she's my girlfriend, I left my state for service this year 5th, we had no quarrel nothing we still chat and communicate find, never do I know she being keeping secret LOVER in my absence, we had planned after general election she will come to see me in my place of service.
Unfortunately for her she got pregnant for her
secret LOVER, and took drugs, I was not aware
until I return, call my girlfriend as usual that we
may pass night together before I go to where my
family are staying, she told me she is on her
menstruation so I relaxed. Never do I know she
did abortion and she is having serous stomach
pains I arrived late but I call that I just arrived, all
I was hearing was crying of her in pains that I
should come or she will die, innocently I freshen
up and reach the place, she was there helplessly
crying and rolling on the floor all her neighbours
were all watching her in her agony. I reached her
place and ask her and the people there what
is going they said she being having pain since
morning (this was around 7pm-9pm) in the night,
I took her to the nearest clinic after much
struggling on the bike to reach there, I paid the
fare with the little money on me and the
remaining balance could not afford here clinic
card for examination / consultation fee I was left
with 900 hundred naira while the fee was 1000
before the doctor will attend to her and you know
the hospital regulations they refused to take the
little I had on me, I had to call aside a nurse
explain things to her that I just needed 100 naira
to complete my card fee no body was ready to
hear my stories I HAD TO SUBMIT MY NYSC ID
CARD with plea I will go and get more money so
she could be examined before am back for full
treatment, I was with money I had to trek home
and borrow 200 naira for bike and I when and
withdrew 15000 think I could come back and pay to
redeem my NYSC ID CARD, reaching I was told
to deposit 20000 for part payment and I screened
"for what!! Ogbeni!!! " and the doctor said if am
not ready he is retiring for the day, I quietly ask
him how severe is the case he told me THAT MY
GIRLFRIEND DID ABORTION AND HER SYSTEM
NEED EVACUATION, beg him to give one minute let
me ask her something, reaching her on the
examination bed she was begging I should help
her out she will pay me, I asked she aborted she
agreed and I asked again who is the person
responsible SHE KEPT QUIET my phone was on
RECORD already just to put things straight for
myself if she happen not to survive the situation
but she refused to tell me the person responsible.
I was angered I went back to the doctor said tell
him it's beyond my help, I explained my ordeal,
and tell him I am not the one responsible for the
PREGNANCY and the ABORTION involved and he
asked me to take her away I took her home and try to reach people around
to tell them what happened she asked me to go, I
followed the bike man that drop her, I couldn't eat
I couldn't sleep till now. Will she make it? I love
her we had no problems, now her phone was
down when we were in the clinic, am confused, I
ASK MYSELF DID I REALLY DESERVE THIS? IF
SHE DIES NOW CAN HER PEOPLE REALLY
LOCATE HER AND GIVE HER A BEFITTING
BURIAL? with all this thoughts running through
my head I can't just do anything reasonable I felt
pity for her, her mother is late, her father second
wife troubles her and her father send her home to
the village but she returned on her own back to
town, now she is dying in an unknown place If go
back and if there is any misfortune I will be held
responsible because am the known boyfriend.
Please you hear my story? I wish things like this
never come across me. I wish I find a woman settled down am tired of girl friend's night mares. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by Fairgodwin(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Wait.. Bros, quickly go and help her out first. Don't worry, just pay the money to save her life and also save yourself of case and guilt in case she dies. Well, from what you explained, I can understand poverty must have played a part in pushing her to the other guy. Please help her. Whether to forgive her or not is entirely your business and decision. Her life is more precious to me than every other thing you said.
Thank you as you do so, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by falconey(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2015
please take her back, a prophesy said there will be scarcity of GFs in april 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by vizkiz: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2015
once a hoe is always a hoe...sorry dude, your girlfriend is a HOE
Infact she was the one who put the E to the HOE
grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by iyobs7(f): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2015
My father my father, the English iyaff keeee meeee ooo and you are serving?! Meaning you finished university... This is serious.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2015
Save her life if you have the means. Tell her people what's happening so that they will come for her. Do everything possible to make sure she lives.

After that, leave girls alone until you have made money, see how u dey beg dey deposit just to get #100. SMH.

Now your pocket is almost dry and your heart is broken, MTCHEWWW.

Sorry eeeeh.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by Jayjay0(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2015
am i suppose to read all dis happy easter anyway
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by iceberylin(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2015
iyobs7:
My father my father, the English iyaff keeee meeee ooo and you are serving?! Meaning you finished university... This is serious.
Can someone rate this brain undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by xynerise: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2015
You are asking for our advices after taking her back to her home and denied her the treatment when she was in serious pain? When did this happen sef?
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by obstead200(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Wait.. Bros, quickly go and help her out first. Don't worry, just pay the money to save her life and also save yourself of case and guilt in case she dies. Well, from what you explained, I can understand poverty must have played a part in pushing her to the other guy. Please help her. Whether to forgive her or not is entirely your business and decision. Her life is more precious to me than every other thing you said.
Thank you as you do so, sir.
seconded!
Save her life first if u can afford it. The whole story is screaming out that her actions is a result of poverty and some ignorance too.
But please, do not date her afterwards. Some one who cud get pregnant due to carelessness cud also contact HIV due to stupidity
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by dharay99: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2015
wow, try help her 0p,

Put ur fears aside and go help her out, nothing go happen,

Afta she dun dey ok, u fit com show her pepper
angry
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by Jayjay0(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2015
i think it's best you save her life and take her and the recorded evidence to the dad...remember if she dies there will be know revenge
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ilovecritics(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2015
How the fvck will u even think about taking her sorry a$s back? Nigg, are u drunk

That's why ya'll post pathetic stories on here. U no dey shame? Leave the cheating Jezebel and bounce..

undecided undecided
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ilovecritics(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:
once a hoe is always a hoe...sorry dude, your girlfriend is a HOE
Infact she was the one who put the E to the HOE
grin

Lmao grin cheesy ..

Rubbish
!! undecided
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ilovecritics(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:
please take her back, a prophesy said there will be scarcity of GFs in april 2015.

Lai lai - I no gree oo! He shouldn't take her back. That's the advise! Let he go to hell
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by eightsin(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Abeg fashy the babe. She claims she is dying yet she doesn't want to reveal the person responsible for her predicament. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by Generalkorex(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2015
Help her first bro
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by braine(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Dump her silly ass ASAP! Besides, Wheres the guy who impregnated her?

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by TheChosenOne1: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2015
iyobs7:
so u mean only those who finish from Unis are allowed to serve?...wah about the NCEs and the HND holders?
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by personal59: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2015
iyobs7:

Mr pls can u correct all his misuse word? Pls am begging cos I want to learn too. But if u can't then I TOO KNOW will kill u pata pata

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by Chizzy20(f): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2015
pls...save her life...dats d most important tin. cos if she dies ur mind wont b at rst becos u had d opportunity to help her bt u didnt...I understand u feel hurt nd betrayed bt a life is at stake ryt nw.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by iyobs7(f): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Even when you asked her who got her pregnant bshe refused to tell you. That's just pure disrespect. Well if you have the means to help her, please do help her but if you do not have the money, try contacting members of her family.

But taking her back, is a big no no for me. Your mind will not be at peace and trust which is the bedrock of any relationship is gone. So just let her be.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ivyy(f): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Save a life if you can. No need to take her back but wld you forgive yourself if she dies and you knew you could have helped? undecided
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by GentleToks(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Listen young man, life is all about disappointment and ability to deal with it via wisdom; your father, mother, elder,younger ones must have disappointed you at a point in time but because of your undying love for these people, it becomes difficult for you not to forgive them. Naturally, you forgive them and move on with the same level of love you have always had for them. And of course your own children would disappoint you at a point on time and the same undying love would kick in which will eventually lead to your forgiveness.

At this point, it's not all about the relationship u had with her but about your fear for God, Life itself and what the future holds for you. Who knows why God put you in the position of helping her? However, you seems to have failed or failing the test of life. Guess what, if God does not need your assistance at that point when she was going through that pain, He has His way of doing His own things(Bible says: His way is not always our ways). Trust me, your journey from where you were might not have been possible if God does need you there or she might have had a clean and hitch-free abortion but I believe that God wants you there

The same girl might turn out to be part of your destiny in the future, not necessarily as a wife or girlfriend. Life is not all about today but tomorrow.

Here is story of a man who betrayed me....

I remember an extremely wealthy man who did everything to frustrate my life during my service year. I was used for their wealth; I mean my account was used to embezzle as much money as my Account could take without getting paid for it. My friends asked me to disappear with this money but I said No. Why, I knew right from day one that I would be wealthy in life; it's a natural feeling that comes to you and I refused to touch their money until the man relocated abroad. He tendered his resignation letter and left Nigeria for US and this was done so as to avoid EFCC during the famous Soludo' bank consolidation/mergers. Lest before I forget, their house in Maitama was supervised from foundation till completion by me and I ensure those foreign dogs were well fed with Tantalizer or Mr Biggs left over which was usually sold in Kg then.

He got to US and transfer all his money from my Account to his own Account; fair enough but my problem started after that. He wanted to get rid of me and he did everything to achieve this. I was eventually persuaded and begged by our church's pastor and parents to leave Abuja for south west with a promise to sponsor my trip to US. I left my newly found Job and made my way to south west.

To cut the long story short, after 3 years in US, I met the same man through his wife who remain my friend. She never stopped apologising on behalf of her husband though. This man was in US and needed someone to stand in for him as a guarantor but couldn't find. His wife suggested my name and was shocked to find out I live in US. I eventually stood in for him and what he needed was later approved and we are both living in UK today. However, guilty conscience has never allowed him to be free around me....
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by Richy4(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2015
Ohhhh I remembered the story of the good samaritan lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by Olami90: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2015
Take her bak if u av d cash to pay for her treatment. I wunt advice u to put ursef in debt because of a lady dat does nt av dignity nd as useless as her. Inform pple arnd her (neighbours) mak her confess in dia presence incase d least xpectd happens.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by njuwo(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2015
The time wey you use take write this long epistle op you for don use am pursue am reach far when e be say she no go find you see again.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by holusormi(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
GentleToks:
Listen young man, life is all about disappointment and ability to deal with it via wisdom; your father, mother, elder,younger ones must have disappointed you at a point in time but because of your undying love for these people, it becomes difficult for you not to forgive them. Naturally, you forgive them and move on with the same level of love you have always had for them. And of course your own children would disappoint you at a point on time and the same undying love would kick in which will eventually lead to your forgiveness.

At this point, it's not all about the relationship u had with her but about your fear for God, Life itself and what the future holds for you. Who knows why God put you in the position of helping her? However, you seems to have failed or failing the test of life. Guess what, if God does not need your assistance at that point when she was going through that pain, He has His way of doing His own things(Bible says: His way is not always our ways). Trust me, your journey from where you were might not have been possible if God does need you there or she might have had a clean and hitch-free abortion but I believe that God wants you there

The same girl might turn out to be part of your destiny in the future, not necessarily as a wife or girlfriend. Life is not all about today but tomorrow.

Here is story of a man who betrayed me....

I remember an extremely wealthy man who did everything to frustrate my life during my service year. I was used for their wealth; I mean my account was used to embezzle as much money as my Account could take without getting paid for it. My friends asked me to disappear with this money but I said No. Why, I knew right from day one that I would be wealthy in life; it's a natural feeling that comes to you and I refused to touch their money until the man relocated abroad. He tendered his resignation letter and left Nigeria for US and this was done so as to avoid EFCC during the famous Soludo' bank consolidation/mergers. Lest before I forget, their house in Maitama was supervised from foundation till completion by me and I ensure those foreign dogs were well fed with Tantalizer or Mr Biggs left over which was usually sold in Kg then.

He got to US and transfer all his money from my Account to his own Account; fair enough but my problem started after that. He wanted to get rid of me and he did everything to achieve this. I was eventually persuaded and begged by our church's pastor and parents to leave Abuja for south west with a promise to sponsor my trip to US. I left my newly found Job and made my way to south west.

To cut the long story short, after 3 years in US, I met the same man through his wife who remain my friend. She never stopped apologising on behalf of her husband though. This man was in US and needed someone to stand in for him as a guarantor but couldn't find. His wife suggested my name and was shocked to find out I live in US. I eventually stood in for him and what he needed was later approved and we are both living in UK today. However, guilty conscience has never allowed him to be free around me....

Lol,,, please change your mentality or people will keep walking on you for life !!!..... Don't be afraid of vengeance , the best way to stop people from acting bad to you is to give them a dose of their own medication!!... It's called the mirror effect, you mirror their actions to them so they can see their own folly
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by GentleToks(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
holusormi:

Lol,,, please change your mentality or people will keep walking on you for life !!!..... Don't be afraid of vengeance , the best way to stop people from acting bad to you is to give them a dose of their own medication!!... It's called the mirror effect, you mirror their actions to them so they can see their own folly

Agreed with your submission but not in all cases.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by holusormi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
GentleToks:

Agreed with your submission but not in all cases.

There is hardly any case it won't work with!! Infact as far as my life experience affords me , there is no exception to this rule
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Save her first,story later.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by GentleToks(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
holusormi:

There is hardly any case it won't work with!! Infact as far as my life experience affords me , there is no exception to this rule

Even your own children cos there is no way that your own children won't disappoint u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professor Mistakenly Sends Porn To Student / A Must Read For Ladies!!!!!! "Disadvantages Of Uploading Sexy Pics On Nairaland. / Matured Minds Only.come In..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.