Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) (2943 Views)

See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / Cheating Girl Frd / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by pretydiva(f): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Buh dis op use style wicked oo..just because u weren't d 1 responsible 4 d pregnancy, u left d poor girl there even when she pleaded wit u 2 help her dats she's gonna pay bk. God forbid she dies,ur conscience wil forever judge u. Please 4 christ sake, go back n take her 2 d hospital b4 it is 2 late. When she has recovered,u can den ask her who was responsible so u would no d next step 2 take

Save a soul while u stil ve d tym. I no ur angry because she betrayed u,buh please help her 1st and later settle dat
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by phlio(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
iyobs7:
My father my father, the English iyaff keeee meeee ooo and you are serving?! Meaning you finished university... This is serious.
shut what do u know about confused state of emotional trauma
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by phlio(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
iyobs7:
My father my father, the English iyaff keeee meeee ooo and you are serving?! Meaning you finished university... This is serious.
shut what do u know about confused state of emotional pains
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
iyobs7:
if you are in my shoe you couldn't have written better ok, but hope I communicated
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
shut what do u know about confused state of emotional pains
thanks, that is exactly what happened
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
obstead200:
seconded!
Save her life first if u can afford it. The whole story is screaming out that her actions is a result of poverty and some ignorance too.
But please, do not date her afterwards. Some one who cud get pregnant due to carelessness cud also contact HIV due to stupidity
thanks Bro
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
GentleToks:
Listen young man, life is all about disappointment and ability to deal with it via wisdom; your father, mother, elder,younger ones must have disappointed you at a point in time but because of your undying love for these people, it becomes difficult for you not to forgive them. Naturally, you forgive them and move on with the same level of love you have always had for them. And of course your own children would disappoint you at a point on time and the same undying love would kick in which will eventually lead to your forgiveness.

At this point, it's not all about the relationship u had with her but about your fear for God, Life itself and what the future holds for you. Who knows why God put you in the position of helping her? However, you seems to have failed or failing the test of life. Guess what, if God does not need your assistance at that point when she was going through that pain, He has His way of doing His own things(Bible says: His way is not always our ways). Trust me, your journey from where you were might not have been possible if God does need you there or she might have had a clean and hitch-free abortion but I believe that God wants you there

The same girl might turn out to be part of your destiny in the future, not necessarily as a wife or girlfriend. Life is not all about today but tomorrow.

Here is story of a man who betrayed me....

I remember an extremely wealthy man who did everything to frustrate my life during my service year. I was used for their wealth; I mean my account was used to embezzle as much money as my Account could take without getting paid for it. My friends asked me to disappear with this money but I said No. Why, I knew right from day one that I would be wealthy in life; it's a natural feeling that comes to you and I refused to touch their money until the man relocated abroad. He tendered his resignation letter and left Nigeria for US and this was done so as to avoid EFCC during the famous Soludo' bank consolidation/mergers. Lest before I forget, their house in Maitama was supervised from foundation till completion by me and I ensure those foreign dogs were well fed with Tantalizer or Mr Biggs left over which was usually sold in Kg then.

He got to US and transfer all his money from my Account to his own Account; fair enough but my problem started after that. He wanted to get rid of me and he did everything to achieve this. I was eventually persuaded and begged by our church's pastor and parents to leave Abuja for south west with a promise to sponsor my trip to US. I left my newly found Job and made my way to south west.

To cut the long story short, after 3 years in US, I met the same man through his wife who remain my friend. She never stopped apologising on behalf of her husband though. This man was in US and needed someone to stand in for him as a guarantor but couldn't find. His wife suggested my name and was shocked to find out I live in US. I eventually stood in for him and what he needed was later approved and we are both living in UK today. However, guilty conscience has never allowed him to be free around me....
what a lesson to learn from
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
This girl has no conscience she's Still bothering me here are some of her SMS When I look into your eyes I know I have found the mirror of my own soul. I luv u hv a lovely night, my BABY pls forgive me my hrt is not at rest jst do it pls.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ailehwise(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
iyobs7:

But atleast u understand the story so far.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ailehwise(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
ojeka1:
This girl has no conscience she's Still bothering me here are some of her SMS When I look into your eyes I know I have found the mirror of my own soul. I luv u hv a lovely night, my BABY pls forgive me my hrt is not at rest jst do it pls.

I wish I had a gf dat wil ask me 4 4giveness. All d girls av dated ar full of pride. So 4give her.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 4:58am On Apr 23, 2015
ailehwise:

I wish I had a gf dat wil ask me 4 4giveness. All d girls av dated ar full of pride. So 4give her.
I had forgiven her long time ago, the question here is taking her back, should I?
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 5:02am On Apr 23, 2015
More updates from her SMS and Facebook message Sunny please i beg you in the name of God forgive me, am not asking you to come back to me all i need is your forgiveness please my heart is not at rest. I cause everything but just find a place in your heart to forgive and forget, please my love remeber no body is above mistake.
What will i tell my mother if she ask me about
you? I really wish i could have time with you
again but no way you are gone for good. How is
service? Sunny please comeback to me and your
word wil be my command for the rest of my life.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by MRBrownJ: 5:59am On Apr 23, 2015
@OP
you did nothing wrong here, the only mistake you made is that you should have drove her to her parents place before explaining to them what really happened to their daughters so that they could do the needed.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by carlcar2012(f): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2015
ojeka1:
More updates from her SMS and Facebook message Sunny please i beg you in the name of God forgive me, am not asking you to come back to me all i need is your forgiveness please my heart is not at rest. I cause everything but just find a place in your heart to forgive and forget, please my love remeber no body is above mistake.

if u accept her ehhh.
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by Youngpo413: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
ojeka1:
has she told you who was responsible for the pregnancy?
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Youngpo413:
has she told you who was responsible for the pregnancy?
no, she is just bothering me with sms and I don't just have her time
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@OP
you did nothing wrong here, the only mistake you made is that you should have drove her to her parents place before explaining to them what really happened to their daughters so that they could do the needed.
I was much careful because one she refuse to tell me the person and she is living on her own not with the parents
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by Youngpo413: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
ojeka1:
no, she is just bothering me with sms and I don't just have her time
I'm happy atleast she alive,but pls dump her asap cos her type will never change,let her go back to the guy who impregnated her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
carlcar2012:

if u accept her ehhh.
I don't think I will accept her
Re: Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) by ojeka1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm happy atleast she alive,but pls dump her asap cos her type will never change,let her go back to the guy who impregnated her.
OK, thanks for your advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Apologise? / What Would You Do? / One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.