Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard (29516 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / PDP Will Ensure Maku Fails For The Rest Of His Life – Ahmadu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by anonimi: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Looks like an Ahmadu Ali sponsored news item to mend fences with whoever.
Shameful, if true!
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Achiles: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is shameful! Must you make yourself a celebrity over defeat? I hate deceit!
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by masciv: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Look at them undecided...Using this fake hero tactic to divert our attention from the real damage this man has caused.Is there anything good you people have said besides his election concession to Gmb as an heroic act

Please i am tired of all this crap angry
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by dadebayo1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Bifwoli: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nigeria will miss the transformative GEJ ,the "Moses" of Nigeria who took the nation from the depths of despair engineered by Buhari & Co dictators.Nigeria lost the election,not GEJ.

Retire thee well the " Moses of Nigeria" GEJ you did extremely well.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by jkendy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spare us this story for the gods.
Buhari has won nd Jonathan has surrendered, datz the most important thing right now
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Exmay(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
To the guallibles who belive this trash of an article,
Can somebody pls tell me what Ali did to rein in their dogs (fayose, ffk, patience etc) during the campaign period? Now election done pass, everybody come waka dey look for relevance where there is none... Less I forget, you can't be claiming 'Angel of Peace' when all you did during your campaign is to use derogatory words against your opponent everywhere... Anyway, all na past tense now.
Sai Buhari..
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by seunlayi(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Gej my man of the year, you shamed those who stockpile food in there store thinking there will be crisis

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by BlackTechnology: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
ilugunboy:
Jonathan is not any hero........he did what he has to do to save his own neck....the alternative course of action would have consumed him.

You can stir up grandpa to jail GEJ

Please start the campaign now grin

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by hardbody: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
We don't know Ali. We didn't see Ali, it was General Abdulsalam we saw negotiating a plea deal with Jonathan for concession in exchange for non prosecution on the day, at the hour the results were being announced. All these tales of Ali not using harsh words on Buhari will not get soft landing for anyone.

Jonathan agreed to call and congratulate Buhari once it was clear Sokoto and Borno votes were going to kick him out, and Abdulsalam ensured his protection from prosecution and Jail if he did so.

Why do you think the call was recorded? Why do you think Diezani chose to visit him yesterday morning? Why do you think the Presidency is desperate to convince Nigerians that a highly secure Presidential phone line was hacked and recorded? Why do you think the Presidency is milking every drop of goodwill from his part of the deal?

We don't know Ali.

What is this bullcrap about prosecution and jail. I guess you dummies still cannot draw a line between military junta and democratic dispensation. Even if GMB wanted to faciitate a trial, there is a process of arrest and prosecution and defence will be taken and judgement passed in a civil court and not military tribunal. There is no guarantee that the accused will always lose. You guys just display arrant stuupidity, ignorance and lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by 12345DKO(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
STORY FOR THE gods
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Misogynist2014(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Glory be to God
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

You can stir up grandpa to jail GEJ

Please start the campaign now grin

When is the ND that you've been shouting will take their oyel do so in case GMB wins?
Clowns !
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
GEJ is my President till infinity......
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by lato2(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Iamsynord:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/presidential-poll-how-jonathan-ahmadu-ali-averted-crisis/

Big lie! ALI used hate language @ the PDP rally in kano...stop spreading lies joor

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by nagoma(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ahmadu Ali a 79 year old man was in the lead in insulting Buhari, he actually kick started the PDP campaigned with most hateful and insulting words against Buhari , FFK and Fayose copied him and carried on from there. It was such a shame at his age ( in his eightieth year) to be describing Buhari a much younger man as "old plane" . Now what does he want ?

"The Director General of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential Campaign Organisation, Ahmadu Ali, has described the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, “as a septuagenarian with fossilised ideas of how to run a government and social engineering.”
He spoke at the inauguration of the party’s Presidential Campaign Council, in Abuja on Tuesday.
Mr. Ali, a former national chairman of the PDP, spoke about two weeks after the incumbent National Secretary of the party, Wale Oladipo, described Mr. Buhari as “semi-illiterate jackboot.”
At the launch of a book on President Goodluck Jonathan’s achievement in Abuja last month, the former PDP national chairman had also likened the APC presidential candidate to “an old plane that has been parked for long” whose functionality cannot be guaranteed.
Mr. Ali, who will turn 79 on March 1, is a retired army colonel, though trained as a physician.
Mr. Buhari was 72 last December 17. As a Major General, he ruled Nigeria between 1983 and 1985."
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174400-mr-dickson-says-officials-fired-government-not-removed-closeness-first-lady.html

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Trash talk-you can't rewrite history.we all know what really happened while Jega was announcing the result. History will judge GEJ;unfortunately history is good at distorting facts..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by nortcentrallord(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
We don't know Ali. We didn't see Ali, it was General Abdulsalam we saw negotiating a plea deal with Jonathan for concession in exchange for non prosecution on the day, at the hour the results were being announced. All these tales of Ali not using harsh words on Buhari will not get soft landing for anyone.

Jonathan agreed to call and congratulate Buhari once it was clear Sokoto and Borno votes were going to kick him out, and Abdulsalam ensured his protection from prosecution and Jail if he did so.

Why do you think the call was recorded?
Why do you think Diezani chose to visit him yesterday morning?
Why do you think the Presidency is desperate to convince Nigerians that a highly secure Presidential phone line was hacked and recorded?
Why do you think the Presidency is milking every drop of goodwill from his part of the deal?

We don't know Ali.

I wonder how and where some Nigerians get their news from. Some individuals a thousand miles away can even tell you the exact date, hour and make of the vp wife's underwear without any source in Aso rock. You speak like abdulsalami had a discussion with you or he came out to intimate the general populace with it without the knowledge of the news media.

Some Nigerians just 'v the penchant for LIE and PROPAGANDA. I wonder how you guys manage to sleep @ night with so much deception hanging weighty on your hearts.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by 12345DKO(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
masciv:
Look at them undecided...Using this fake hero tactic to divert our attention from the real damage this man has caused.Is there anything good you people have said besides his election concession to Gmb as an heroic act

Please i am tired of all this crap angry
I thought I'm the only one thinking along this line. This hero hero thing that tire me o
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
PDP will bounce back

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by vislabraye(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Why do you think the Presidency is desperate to convince Nigerians that a highly secure Presidential phone line was hacked and recorded?
Why do you think the Presidency is milking every drop of goodwill from his part of the deal?

We don't know Ali.

Conspiracy theorist at work
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by nortcentrallord(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
nagoma:

"The Director General of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential Campaign Organisation, Ahmadu Ali, has described the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, “as a septuagenarian with fossilised ideas of how to run a government and social engineering.”
He spoke at the inauguration of the party’s Presidential Campaign Council, in Abuja on Tuesday.
Mr. Ali, a former national chairman of the PDP, spoke about two weeks after the incumbent National Secretary of the party, Wale Oladipo, described Mr. Buhari as “semi-illiterate jackboot.”
At the launch of a book on President Goodluck Jonathan’s achievement in Abuja last month, the former PDP national chairman had also likened the APC presidential candidate to “an old plane that has been parked for long” whose functionality cannot be guaranteed.
Mr. Ali, who will turn 79 on March 1, is a retired army colonel, though trained as a physician.
Mr. Buhari was 72 last December 17. As a Major General, he ruled Nigeria between 1983 and 1985."

Strictly within the confines of political language and professional for politics. It isn't like a market women antics of hatefull and inciting statements. Even in the US, that method is acceptable go check the last US campaign.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by delishpot: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:
cheesy APC e-rats are still angry about this lol they mad because buhari should be making FP in all media sites, but rather its GEJ. i love them APC e-rats tho, these guys just naturally angry at GEJ.

To y'all who's determined to quote me, make sure all your spellings and sentence structures are on point.

What are you say? That we shant quotation you? What can you doing If we quotationing you?
And wharris the big dealz if we cant spelling correkt? Is the kweens engrish our moda tongue? When oyinbo spoken our dialect, dosent we clapping for them and praising them? Even when they are spoken it wrong sef, we still clapping for them You should be happy that we spoke ingrish in the first position sef, instead of you wanting to hammar us for not spoken the kwins ingrish korrectly. May be you should opening e learn sight where you can be teaching peoples like us gud gud ingrish. We will apriciate it ferry well. tank you.

There! cool
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by BlackTechnology: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
ilugunboy:

When is the ND that you've been shouting will take their oyel do so in case GMB wins?
Clowns !

Sorry that poverty stopped you from acquiring a simple radio

Militancy don start so tey Northern elites dey tell Buhari to work with GEJ

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by bekkyjjy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:
cheesy APC e-rats are still angry about this lol they mad because buhari should be making FP in all media sites, but rather its GEJ. i love them APC e-rats tho, these guys just naturally angry at GEJ.

To y'all who's determined to quote me, make sure all your spellings and sentence structures are on point.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by spellingcheck(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
delishpot:

What are you say? That we shant quotation you? What can you doing If we quotationing you?
And wharris the big dealz if we cant spelling correkt? Is the kweens engrish our moda tongue? When oyinbo spoken our dialect, dosent we clapping for them and praising them? Even when they are spoken it wrong sef, we still clapping for them.

There! cool

undecided undecided hopefully some day the lord will bless you with sound brain;

can a brother get an AMEN??
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by nortcentrallord(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
hardbody:

What is this bullcrap about prosecution and jail. I guess you dummies still cannot draw a line between military junta and democratic dispensation. Even if GMB wanted to faciitate a trial, there is a process of arrest and prosecution and defence will be taken and judgement passed in a civil court and not military tribunal. There is no guarantee that the accused will always lose. You guys just display arrant stuupidity, ignorance and lack of knowledge

I like the way and manner you just enlightened these gullible few. grin
I like this last statement even more "You guys just display arrant stuupidity, ignorance and lack of knowledge"
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Faraidi(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

We don't know Ali.
You are the greatest fool on earth.Useless,senseless pig
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by delishpot: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:

undecided undecided hopefully some day the lord will bless you with sound brain;

can a brother get an AMEN??

The lord has bless me olready, I want to see what you can doing if we quotationing you wit veri bad kwins ingrish. Is dat all you can doing?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by ojinime(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
BruzMoney:
Everybody wants to take some cheap glory for what is normal. Wait, was he suppose to turn Aso rock to a palace and become a monarch? Let's forget all these he called to congratulate and focus more on the power transition..

#OyaNow
some peeps b beefing good deeds as if they were born sadist...
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by spellingcheck(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
delishpot:

The lord has bless me olready, I want to see what you can doing if we quotationing you wit veri bad kwins ingrish. Is dat all you can doing?

luckily for you am still celebrating the man that can be compared to Nelson Mandala for his heroic act, his name is GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them / Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) / Ex-PHCN Worker Spends N5.5m Gratuity On Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.