Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard (29514 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / PDP Will Ensure Maku Fails For The Rest Of His Life – Ahmadu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

[s]Sorry that poverty stopped you from acquiring a simple radio

Militancy don start so tey Northern elites dey tell Buhari to work with GEJ

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ[/s] grin
When you have any sensible thing to say....quote me.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by QuotaSystem: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:
cheesy APC e-rats are still angry about this lol they they're mad because buhari should be making FP in on all media sites, but rather its GEJ. i love them APC e-rats tho, these guys just naturally angry at GEJ.

To y'all who's who are determined to quote me, make sure all your spellings and sentence structures are on point.

Deactivate your moniker undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by spellingcheck(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Deactivate your moniker undecided

it should be "Deactivate your moniker". with a full stop at the end.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by totorimi: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
IF GEJ HAD CANCELLEDTHE RESULTS DUE TP IRREGULARITIES THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN AN UNPRECEDENTED CRISIS.

THE FACELESS BOKO WOULD HAVE COME OUT TO FIGHT AND THEN THE ALREADY POLARIZED ARMY WOULD HAVE DIVIDED. THE NORTHERN ARMY AND THE SOUTH ARMY.

FINALLY MANY WOULD HAVE DIED AND MAYBE NO MORE ELECTIONS AND MAYBE THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF NIGERIA.

ALL HAIL GEJ FOR SUCH HEROIC FEAT. ITS NOT EASY TO GIVE UP POWER AND ALL THE SWEET THINGS FOR THE LOVE OF THE NATION AND FOR PEACE.

GOD WILL BLESS GEJ FOR SAVING THE NATION FROM CHOAS.

ITS NOW LEFT FOR GMB TO USE HIS MILITARY BACKGROUND TO CLEAR THE SYSTEM OF POLITICAL JOBBERS AND THOSE WHO ARE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by delishpot: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:

luckily for you am still celebrating the man that can be compared to Nelson Mandala for his heroic act, his name is GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Ok. Thank you sir for sparing my life. Boy was I scared.
Anyhoe, I joining you for the celebrationing of your Goodluck Ebele Jona Why because ? Oyinbo talk am say.......... united we stand, difided we fall yakata. Go look am for Britanica vol 1 page 25.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by totorimi: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
IT WOULDNT HAVE COST GEJ ANYTHING TO CANCEL THE POLL RESULT WITH CLEAR EVIDENCE OF IRREGULARITIES BUT HE DIDNT. IF GEJ HAD CANCELLEDTHE RESULTS DUE TP IRREGULARITIES THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN AN UNPRECEDENTED CRISIS.

THE FACELESS BOKO WOULD HAVE COME OUT TO FIGHT AND THEN THE ALREADY POLARIZED ARMY WOULD HAVE DIVIDED. THE NORTHERN ARMY AND THE SOUTH ARMY.

FINALLY MANY WOULD HAVE DIED AND MAYBE NO MORE ELECTIONS AND MAYBE THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF NIGERIA.

ALL HAIL GEJ FOR SUCH HEROIC FEAT. ITS NOT EASY TO GIVE UP POWER AND ALL THE SWEET THINGS FOR THE LOVE OF THE NATION AND FOR PEACE.

GOD WILL BLESS GEJ FOR SAVING THE NATION FROM CHOAS.

ITS NOW LEFT FOR GMB TO USE HIS MILITARY BACKGROUND TO CLEAR THE SYSTEM OF POLITICAL JOBBERS AND THOSE WHO ARE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Gboliwe: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
I refuse to share GEJ's glory with any Ali. Vanguard, find another story
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by AskProf: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tell it to the ignorant & retar.ded.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by BruzMoney(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
ojinime:
some peeps b beefing good deeds as if they were born sadist...

And why the fvcking epistle on my post?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by richidinho(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bawsse:
I keep saying this: Jonathan is not a hero

Your father is

Otondo
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by ceejay80s(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
BruzMoney:
Everybody wants to take some cheap glory for what is normal. Wait, was he suppose to turn Aso rock to a palace and become a monarch? Let's forget all these he called to congratulate and focus more on the power transition..

#OyaNow
i wonder o!
Congratulate or not, he lost and he's out. People come dey talk as if na gej be the 1st person wey go do am for dis world

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by oluwafemi113(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[size=16pt] WHO SENT THUG ORUBEBE?? [/size]

Mama Peace
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:
cheesy APC e-rats are still angry about this lol they mad because buhari should be making FP in all media sites, but rather its GEJ. i love them APC e-rats tho, these guys just naturally angry at GEJ.

To y'all who's determined to quote me, make sure all your spellings and sentence structures are on point.

Silly post from a sore loser undecided
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by dejt4u(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
, [s]it was General Abdulsalam we saw negotiating a plea deal with Jonathan for concession in exchange for non prosecution on the day, at the hour the results were being announced. [/s]

liar..

I watched the Gen. Abdulsalam's interview.. It was after the Gej's call to GMD that the Gen. Abdulsalam nd d likes of dangote and others deemed it fit to pay Jonathan a solidarity visit
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by BruzMoney(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:
cheesy APC e-rats are still angry about this lol they mad because buhari should be making FP in all media sites, but rather its GEJ. i love them APC e-rats tho, these guys just naturally angry at GEJ.

To y'all who's determined to quote me, make sure all your spellings and sentence structures are on point.

Can you do me a favour? Please, kindly give up on yourself with those grammatical blunders up there... Spellingcheck indeed.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by billyG(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
If it is in japan those pdp chieftain wuld hav commited suicide 4 falling there country,it is this same Ali that started d hate campaign saying apc is an expired drug,he engage fkk 2 do d dirty job that culd hav set this country on fire,he look d other way when fkk insults elders,ridicule d military his own constituency,he just need 2 resign frm politics he has failed his party,fail 2 deliver his state,he contributed immensely 2 GEJ downfall,he is no longer relevant,he has contributed 2 our undrdevelopment,he is a failure.he suld be confine 2 d dustbin of history ther shld be no honor 4 him.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by magneto(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
I fail to see how ali is of relevance here undecided
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by upsonn(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
ShakurM:
E don do now! undecided
I shall not be deceived!

Ali will be tried if he's the one truly behind boko haram... No amount of image saving article that will save him.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by osholuamhe: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
The question is would Buhari have done the same. How did he take his defeat in the past elections?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by sammhi(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
We are tired of all this nonsensical heaping of praises on all these thieves. Jonathan is this, Ali is that. Some Nigerians are just too gullible.

you neeed another brain.....so in the whole of naija only GEJ and his men are thieves.....am sure you are a worse thief.....
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ymodulus:
[b]What's all the noise about trifles! Jonathan isn't the first person to hand over power to another government peacefully, for God's sake.

General Obasanjo handed over to a civilian government, peacefully in the 70's. As at that time it was a shock to both Nigerians and foreigners at large, as this was not practise even in some foreign nations at that time. But to nigerians suprise, a military ruler with unlimited power handed over to a democratically elected government as promised. This earned obasanjo the global respect till date.

Second in nigeria's history to have towed Generl Obasanjo's path was Abdulsalam abubakar, he organised transition within 6 months, and handed over to a civilian government. He also achieved this with peace.

GEJ's case would have been a different tone, if not for the exerted pressure on him both nationally and internationally. Infact Despite the defeat, his cronies still went to Kano to set the REC officer ablaze in the dawn, killing him and his family in the inferno. They also went to port Harcourt to kill some apc chieftains. i think they may be heading for lagos next.

This story is incorrect.

Our people say " However you try to clean a pig, it remains only a pig "

In summary Jonathan lost the election pure and simple. He had no choice rather than starting a war, but to concede defeat[/b]
Stop using your head to hit wall, and call spade a spade.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:

Because he won the election or what exactly
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by sammhi(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
We don't know Ali. We didn't see Ali, it was General Abdulsalam we saw negotiating a plea deal with Jonathan for concession in exchange for non prosecution on the day, at the hour the results were being announced. All these tales of Ali not using harsh words on Buhari will not get soft landing for anyone.

Jonathan agreed to call and congratulate Buhari once it was clear Sokoto and Borno votes were going to kick him out, and Abdulsalam ensured his protection from prosecution and Jail if he did so.

Why do you think the call was recorded?
Why do you think Diezani chose to visit him yesterday morning?
Why do you think the Presidency is desperate to convince Nigerians that a highly secure Presidential phone line was hacked and recorded?
Why do you think the Presidency is milking every drop of goodwill from his part of the deal?

We don't know Ali.

i pity who gave birth to you......how many Nigerians begged IBB yet he still annule d the elections..giving people who went to beg him reasons for it? what about gbagbo nd mugabe etc.....you are just not different from a goat
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by anssy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
ilugunboy:
Jonathan is not any hero........he did what he has to do to save his own neck....the alternative course of action would have consumed him.

how old are you?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by GodblessNig247(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
He is an old man, didn't do much
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
GEJ is now known and called the father of Model Nigeria Democracy. In this world I am only afraid of two categories' of persons: 1. A man with so much strength but does not like fighting; 2 A beautiful girl that is not a flirt, says my late dad. GEJ has all it takes to do and undo, but for the sake of peace, for the sake of one Nigeria, for the survival of democracy he decided to give peace a chance. What a man, indeed you are the reason for one Nigeria and the survival of Democracy in Nigeria. God will continue to bless you.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by upsonn(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
justdivine:
All Nigerian can still talk today because GEJ said lets there be peace.

He would have create war and let see if himself will not be consumed by it... #jona is nt an hero simple
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
anssy:

how old are you?

Shut your trap! Contribute to the topic or shut the gutter your call mouth. Stop asking stupidd and irrelevant question in an anonymous community.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
sammhi:

i pity who gave birth to you......how many Nigerians begged IBB yet he still annule d the elections..giving people who went to beg him reasons for it? what about gbagbo nd mugabe etc.....you are just not different from a goat
You forgot to add even GMB in 2011,and I wish he losses now who would have beg him?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by anssy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
ilugunboy:

Shut your trap! Contribute to the topic or shut the gutter your call mouth.

I ask again: how old are you?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
anssy:

I ask again: how old are you?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by darlenese(f): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ok u thought he was like u?
He'll no, he is a gentleman, unlike u that cried like a baby when u loss the election, and sworn that u will make the country ungovernable, and that the dogs and the baboons will be soaked in blood! embarassed
GEJ!!!!MY HERO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State / Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / US, Others Caution Buhari On Choice Of Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.